Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The First Amendment and Boobs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    The older one becomes the greater appreciation for one of Howard Huges best inventions one holds. The push up bra. Cause gravity and childbirth.
    https://youtu.be/PifHTDjepRo?t=3m36s
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
      Is the Washington Post sexist? Seriously, I'm asking if you consider the Washington Post to be a sexist news outlet? Reason: They used that same youtube clip and also claimed that CNN's outrage was manufactured.
      Outrage! Pretending to be in a Superior Moral Position! Virtue Signalling! It is all the moral and ethical positioning I hate about Fox News. America doesn't need mock outrage and misrepresentations of where our core beliefs lay. This is same stuff as tumblrers getting pissy about pronouns and gender assumption or Christians pretending to be discriminated against or being upset because gays are allowed to marry and thus God is punishing America with natural disasters.

      These moral positions are a loud minority and should no way be presented as mainstream.

      There are plenty of things that actually matter and deserve outrage.

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
        The whole Post? No but they have sexists on staff.

        Was my own response manufactured? Because I watched it live and was blown away by the level of crass attitude and juvenile humor used by a GUEST.

        We get it Mike. You must be in Mayeeather and Trump's camp..."real men talk like this". Yeah but it's often sad, desperate, and pathetic.
        I really don't get you easily offended lefty types. There is this whole movement to "free the nipple" and bring about equality and thus allow women to go around topless. It's called sexist and patriarchal to "sexualize" women's mammary glands. Then when some guy says he appreciates them that is also called sexist and patriarchal. Well you can't have it both ways.

        So a guy says "There are only two things that have never let me down the First Amendment and Boobs..." and in your opinion the boobs reference, whether done comedically or in in honesty thus disqualifies any further opinion he might have? Wow!!! There is some immaturity going on here, but it isn't coming from him.

        Funny that my feminist wife and her feminist friends found it funny, and the illogical responses it triggered in the others to be even funnier... But I guess women aren't a real good marker as to what is sexist.
        Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

        "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
          I really don't get you easily offended lefty types. There is this whole movement to "free the nipple" and bring about equality and thus allow women to go around topless. It's called sexist and patriarchal to "sexualize" women's mammary glands. Then when some guy says he appreciates them that is also called sexist and patriarchal. Well you can't have it both ways.

          So a guy says "There are only two things that have never let me down the First Amendment and Boobs..." and in your opinion the boobs reference, whether done comedically or in in honesty thus disqualifies any further opinion he might have? Wow!!! There is some immaturity going on here, but it isn't coming from him.

          Funny that my feminist wife and her feminist friends found it funny, and the illogical responses it triggered in the others to be even funnier... But I guess women aren't a real good marker as to what is sexist.
          If left means change and right means to stay the same, being offended and morally outraged cause of a boobie comment or nipple slip is a Right thing. The "Lefts" view would be free the nipple and topless outfits for all who want'em and screaming TITTY FUCKING CHRIST on CNN without concern.

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
            CNN brings controversial people on all the time. Last time they pulled a mic it was an SCV racist condemning Lincoln as a war criminal. Enough bullshit fellas.

            Funny I thought Mike just tried and failed to argue that it was all about CNN not listening to Clay's thoughtful lessons about freedom and equality.

            And that dumb bitch's emotions!!!! Not to mention an entire newsroom and another guest we're all disgusted. Remember emotions of disgust are sometimes perfectly normal and to call it "triggered" borders on inhumane. Racists call it "triggered" when Jews cry. Sexists do it when women are offended. And morons do it in general.

            Here's a great idea: tuck your cock between your thighs for a moment and read Brooke's account. Does her opinion even matter in the age of triggered females ?

            Probably not in this thread filled with little boys, boobs, and stunted emotions. To watch the YouTube video she "FREAKED OUT", yet the full tape and commentary here suggest she was the one in control all along.

            Yep, boobs control you. No wonder Clay had to empower himself. What a little man.

            http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/15/opinio...ion/index.html
            Challenge accepted.
            Here is the full segment:
            http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/201...ent-sot-nr.cnn

            Clay starts of with the whole equality of standards, and how ESPN made a decision to not allow its people to make political commentary when they fired Curt Schilling, so now that Jemele Hill has done the same thing, they have backed themselves in a corner, and so have to fire her too. He doesn't agree with it, he likes the first Amendment and they should be allowed to say whatever they want off air, First Amendment and boobs, back to Curt Schilling and Jemele Hill, Jemele Hill's ratings are plummeting... Oh wait you don't want to talk about any of that you want to talk about boobs...

            Essentially it comes off as he was presenting an argument for which neither the anchor or other presenter had a logical or rational answer for, so they zeroed in on one word and started building a case for sexism. It's a dodge and redirect, with a heavy helping of feigned moral outrage on top.

            Live news isn't realtime, there is a delay, that is how they bleep out people saying fuck, and other profanity. The producers made a decision to let that play because they didn't like his actual argument. The Anchor and other guest responded it to it, because a producer was in their ear telling them to, because they didn't like his argument.

            Was it the most mature thing he could have said on television? No, absolutely not. However, far more immature is to bring him on, hoping that he would say it, then when you don't have a decent response to the equivalency that he drew between Schilling and Hill, to use it as a derail, dodge and redirect. That shows lack of intellectual honesty, lack of maturity, and straight up cowardice.
            Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

            "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
              If left means change and right means to stay the same, being offended and morally outraged cause of a boobie comment or nipple slip is a Right thing. The "Lefts" view would be free the nipple and topless outfits for all who want'em and screaming TITTY FUCKING CHRIST on CNN without concern.
              Nah both left and right want change. Just in different directions. The Right(at least the Right that rally scares me) wants to take us back to the failed policies that preceeded the Great Depression and WWII. The Left wants to take us(IDK anymore giving Hillary's inability to put together a coherent vision).

              Though you keep lumping everything you don't like as Right and Republican and I may just be triggered.
              Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

              "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

              Comment


                #52
                There was a young lady named Etta.
                Who fancied herself in a sweater.
                Three reasons she had, to stay warm was not bad.
                But the other two reasons were better.

                disclaimer

                I do the majority of the grocery shopping and have been known on occasion to slow down in the frozen food section. Cause, human male and some gal came in bra-less while glass doors have reflections. Who is the lower life form in Pship's mind? Her for showing or me for looking.

                Just yanking your chain Pship. All in fun.

                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post

                  Essentially it comes off as he was presenting an argument for which neither the anchor or other presenter had a logical or rational answer for, so they zeroed in on one word and started building a case for sexism. It's a dodge and redirect, with a heavy helping of feigned moral outrage on top.

                  Live news isn't realtime, there is a delay, that is how they bleep out people saying fuck, and other profanity. The producers made a decision to let that play because they didn't like his actual argument. The Anchor and other guest responded it to it, because a producer was in their ear telling them to, because they didn't like his argument.

                  Was it the most mature thing he could have said on television? No, absolutely not. However, far more immature is to bring him on, hoping that he would say it, then when you don't have a decent response to the equivalency that he drew between Schilling and Hill, to use it as a derail, dodge and redirect. That shows lack of intellectual honesty, lack of maturity, and straight up cowardice.
                  ^this^

                  Pship doesn't want to play anymore. Must have a headache.

                  Last edited by hungryjoe; 9/17/2017 11:03am, .
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                    Nah both left and right want change. Just in different directions. The Right(at least the Right that rally scares me) wants to take us back to the failed policies that preceeded the Great Depression and WWII. The Left wants to take us(IDK anymore giving Hillary's inability to put together a coherent vision).

                    Though you keep lumping everything you don't like as Right and Republican and I may just be triggered.
                    I was using a abbreviated definition P-Ship gave in a different thread.
                    One that I thought was fitting and enlightening in a historical context discussing communism and the Left and Right.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by PDA View Post
                      If next time you are expecting/ promised boobs your wife sings you a song in her bra and then leaves how quickly would you file for divorce?

                      To address the rest of the thread

                      The same thing has happened here with the BBC and the Guardian.

                      More important than news is "our brand" of news.

                      Reporting the truth is reletively simple compared to creating a news product to sell by using marketing techniques to sculpt a product that will get the most views and to twist facts to suit the target audience.

                      That's why we end up with this dog shit.
                      Epicly brilliant post.
                      Falling for Judo since 1980

                      "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                      "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                      "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by BKR View Post
                        Epicly brilliant post.
                        Your post needs a meme.



                        slacker
                        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                        http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Pship, here is a question, since you like throwing around the term sexist like it is going out of style. Do you believe that there should be separate leagues/divisions for men's and women's sport. Like take the WNBA for example, should that exist? How about the women's division of the UFC? If so, why? If not, why?
                          Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

                          "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

                          Comment


                            #58
                            This thread has been hijacked

                            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Last one. Maybe



                              Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

                                And here I was trying to have a serious discussion with Pship about his hypocrisy and indignation...
                                Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

                                "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X