The First Amendment and Boobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
    I was shocked she spelled it, as if CNN has a pre-Kindergarten audience. She clearly knew what he said, because Keith Reed was sitting there with his mouth catching flies, and I guarantee her producer was gabbing in her ear and blowing up her teleprompter.
    I thought he said booze and I have decent ears. When I realized he said boobs I lost whatever interest I had in his argument.

Therein lies the problem. Since when do we give a shit about the words that leave the mouths of bottom feeding trolls. Who cares about arguments when they're layered in racial, sexist, or other disgusting bile. Lots of terrible people in history have made strong arguments...but there are more important things.

Epic troll? I think people need to reexamine what "epic" means, and ask when trolling became a spectator sport.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 9/16/2017 11:28pm, .

Comment

When you heard it, you didn't have the benefit of a multi-person production crew in your ear and on your off-camera screen(s).

Why is this such a big deal? I have it on good authority that every mammal that has ever existed loves boobs, for at least some part of their lives. It's right there in the name.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
        I thought he said booze and I have decent ears. When I realized he said boobs I lost whatever interest I had in his argument.

Therein lies the problem. Since when do we give a shit about the words that leave the mouths of bottom feeding trolls. Who cares about arguments when they're layered in racial, sexist, or other disgusting bile. Lots of terrible people in history have made strong arguments...but there are more important things.

Epic troll? I think people need to reexamine what "epic" means, and ask when trolling became a spectator sport.
        The thing is. CNN brought him on to say boobs. There is no way that they didn't think, given his history on the topic, that there was a better than even chance that he was going to say "First Amendment and Boobs"... It's been his tag line for the last few years.

What CNN did was create drama, something they've been doing more and more of as they've moved from serious centrist news channel to tabloid news channel.
        They then feigned outrage, as if they didn't think he would ever say such a nasty word as boobs.
        Then turned that to totally ignore his arguments regarding freedom of speech and equality of workplace expectations.

Honestly CNN reduced its intellectual level to this

Yes I know I'm probably going to hell for that.
        Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

I am triggered by boobs.

Comment

Came here for boobs
            Leaving bitterly disappointed
            King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
              Came here for boobs
              Leaving bitterly disappointed
              I gave you a music video all about boobs. What's the problem?

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                When you heard it, you didn't have the benefit of a multi-person production crew in your ear and on your off-camera screen(s).

Why is this such a big deal? I have it on good authority that every mammal that has ever existed loves boobs, for at least some part of their lives. It's right there in the name.
                Oh wonder of false indignation and feigned shock.
                I do not understand people nor understand why a news agency would try to pander to people who would be bothered by "boobs". It is like they are trying to attract some of Fox's audience who they misidentified as constantly outraged Conservative Christians when they are actually just constantly outraged.

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                  You put way too much value in troll jobs.

She shut him the fuck down and he looked like a moron on national TV.

He's a pissant shock jock in the shadow of far more amusing people like Stern or Opie and Anthony or Penn. Desperate, sad, and probably lonely with no access to a good set of boobs at all.

If he was a comedian...it might have been funny. He was 100% serious and if you ever listen to him, he's a sick fuck with serious issues....the kind you need to come on live TV and make a horses ass of yourself.
                  CNN knew what they were getting when they made the decision to bring him on the show. For you to think otherwise is naive. They're about ratings Pship. Serious journalism never entered into the equation. Cause opinion segment. Not news.
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                    CNN knew what they were getting when they made the decision to bring him on the show. For you to think otherwise is naive. They're about ratings Pship. Serious journalism never entered into the equation. Cause opinion segment. Not news.
                    I'm fairly serious that CNN has been moving away from serious journalism across the board for a while. The New York Times even blasted them for it in an op ed piece a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                      I'm fairly serious that CNN has been moving away from serious journalism across the board for a while. The New York Times even blasted them for it in an op ed piece a while back.
                      Yea pretty much. It's the dumbing down of America. It's the same as duck dynasty being on the history channel and honey boo boo being on the learning channel. Being fucking dumb is celebrated for some reason.

"Look he doesn't know big words....... they must be the truth." - Dude wearing a MAGA hat.

Comment

Now it's a mixed bag. Obviously they have serious journalists but the go the side show route too often. They played a large part in getting Donald elected because his buffoonery gets ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                          Yea pretty much. It's the dumbing down of America. It's the same as duck dynasty being on the history channel and honey boo boo being on the learning channel. Being fucking dumb is celebrated for some reason.

"Look he doesn't know big words....... they must be the truth." - Dude wearing a MAGA hat.
                          Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                          Now it's a mixed bag. Obviously they have serious journalists but the go the side show route too often. They played a large part in getting Donald elected because his buffoonery gets ratings.
                          CNN used to be my go to news source for what I felt was a fairly well balanced, sourced and researched journalism.

I mean they didn't commit the atrocities of Ashley Banfield and Bryan Williams on MSNBC, nor did they have the foaming at the mouth rabid right stuff you found on Fox, including Geraldo Rivera pretending to be serious.

I started noticing cracks in that a couple of years ago when they were using pictures from terror attacks in Israel and claiming that it was in Syria(I guess they don't expect the majority of Americans to recognize Hebrew in the place of Arabic on paramedics). Or their recycling of said pictures for various other stories... Then came the Donald Trump fiasco. I'm half certain that their desire is to get him re-elected.

Comment

Also, having seen a lot of boobs and taken girls home from the club.....some times they let me down. Push up bras add two cup sizes. Anyone one who says that shits not a let down is a God damn liar or desperate. It's not a deal breaker but it's definitely a let down.

Also what'd be wrong with having a little bit of class when you're talking to a gorgeous blonde?

Comment

Honestly CNN reduced its intellectual level to this

Yes I know I'm probably going to hell for that.
                              Lmao, that's great.

Comment

What CNN did was create drama, something they've been doing more and more of as they've moved from serious centrist news channel to tabloid news channel.
                                They then feigned outrage, as if they didn't think he would ever say such a nasty word as boobs.
                                Then turned that to totally ignore his arguments regarding freedom of speech and equality of workplace expectations.
                                CNN is a tabloid now? They didn't create drama Mike, stop blaming "all sides". The only idiot on display was Clay.

And fuck his arguments about anything related to speech or equality. Are you for real?

You can't have it both ways. NOBODY is interested in listening to the logic of low class man children.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X