The First Amendment and Boobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I got bored and banned everyone but PShip. Submessenger got pissed and reversed it.
    Hammer of Thor overdose?

Comment

You
      Originally posted by battlefields View Post
      Well this has never happened before:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17535[/ATTACH]

I mean, I've got the occasional downvote in the last two years, and my first few months here were primarily downvotes, but this... this HURTS. Getting downvoted by people who refer to themselves as faeces, *sad face*.

I wonder what post got the defecation fanatic riled:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17536[/ATTACH]

Ahhh, Pship either figured out that she could create sockpuppet accounts, or she has fwiends.

That explains the down vote from Poopship and POOP3. Friend request from POOP. Where's the old mad cow quarantine?

BRING BACK MAD COW QUARANTINE!!!

Comment

I got bored and banned everyone but PShip. Submessenger got pissed and reversed it.
        Poor Pship.

I didnt dislike him he was just like most people in the IT industry who think they are more intelligent than everybody they encounter just because they know about computers.
        In reality they are not and generally lack many interpersonal skills which not only prevents them from experiencing the joys of boobs during their teens and early twenties but also manifests itself as an annoying person who feels that admitting/appearing as though they are wrong on the internet is a failure that should be avoided at all costs lest their whole existence be brought into question.

RIP Earthdragon/Pship/Wrabbit

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
          I hope he looks into getting some professional help. I'll welcome him back with open arms when he gets his head straight.
          Tularemia?

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
            Man, this is sad. Like, literally made seven accounts to neg rep me. And the private messages, seriously, they are borderline bipolar and paranoid as fuck.
            Pship created 2 new accounts to Down Vote me (I believe they were [email protected]@P and Poopship). I didn't get any PMs or anything like that though.

I can't read the post you put up. I cant get it to magnify so I can read it without it blurring.

Originally posted by PDA View Post
            Poor Pship.

I didnt dislike him he was just like most people in the IT industry who think they are more intelligent than everybody they encounter just because they know about computers.
            In reality they are not and generally lack many interpersonal skills which not only prevents them from experiencing the joys of boobs during their teens and early twenties but also manifests itself as an annoying person who feels that admitting/appearing as though they are wrong on the internet is a failure that should be avoided at all costs lest their whole existence be brought into question.
            That really hit the nail on the head if you ask me.

Comment

I consider Pship the first casualty of the Trump shitpost thread..... his responses just became more shrill and reactionary over time, until POP goes the weasel.

Maybe, just maybe... I pushed him over the edge by agreeing with him about something?

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyGoblin View Post
                I consider Pship the first casualty of the Trump shitpost thread..... his responses just became more shrill and reactionary over time, until POP goes the weasel.

Maybe, just maybe... I pushed him over the edge by agreeing with him about something?
                I think Devil rage quit first.

Comment

RIP Pship. We had our moments.

No hard feelings.

Comment

I'll cover this once.

Originally posted by TOS
                    (E) troll, or post specious arguments, flames, or personal attacks in a manner to and for no other purpose than to attract predictable responses, annoy someone, or disrupt a discussion;
                    (F) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Bullshido.net official, moderator, member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
                    (I) interfere with or disrupt the Service, computer servers, or boards accessible through the Service;
                    (J) behave in a belligerent, inhospitable manner, that casts the great sport of MMA in a poor light.
                    He was racking up a list, and I grew weary of it.

(edit)
                    Originally posted by TOS
                    (7) terminate your ability to use the Service, for any reason or for no reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use, or for violating the letter or the spirit of this Agreement. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service may be immediate and without prior notice. You further agree that Bullshido.net shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your use or ability to access the Service. If any of the aforementioned steps are taken, you agree not to try to circumvent them. Bullshido.net is under no burden to detail the specific penalties associated with each violation of the Terms of Use and User Conduct. In serious cases we can and have pursued legal action.
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I think Devil rage quit first.
                      Oh yeah? I missed that. Make that 2. Any bets on who goes next? Has anyone heard from Bnet recently?

Comment

Oh yeah? I missed that. Make that 2. Any bets on who goes next? Has anyone heard from Bnet recently?
                        I was being a dick. If I remember correctly he wasn't doing too hot or something health wise. I was hoping I could summon him up to defend his honor.

Comment

I was being a dick. If I remember correctly he wasn't doing too hot or something health wise. I was hoping I could summon him up to defend his honor.
                          I just figured his sister/wife decided to date outside of the family and it upset him.

Comment

I don't get emotional like the rest of you fuckers.

Comment

I was being a dick. If I remember correctly he wasn't doing too hot or something health wise.
                              Converting to Islam? Transgender surgery? Both?

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                                I just figured his sister/wife decided to date outside of the family and it upset him.
                                Not cool if Devil actually has health problems.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X