Ryanair passenger chokes out disruptive flyer, whole plane cheers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
    This is actually a "nanny private company who enjoys significant monopoly power" statement, since neither Ryanair nor the airport are the state.
    Want to play semantics, ay? Well, let me fuck you up then.

I said it was a "nanny state statement", not that a nanny state made the statement. It was in reference to:
    “This is exactly why we are calling for significant changes to prohibit the sale of alcohol at airports, such as a two-drink limit per passenger and no alcohol sales before 10 a.m.,” added the Irish airline, who first called on U.K. airports to institute a drink limit in August.
    And before you jump in with "an airport is not the state either", just remember that both airports and airlines have the ability to call on the state, as in the police, in order to enforce their rules.

Thank you for flying Battlefields Air, we sincerely hope you don't fly this shit again.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X