X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryanair passenger chokes out disruptive flyer, whole plane cheers

Source:
    http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/0...ne-cheers.html
    "Through the centuries, the Jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. We've all read it, studied it. They've gone through a lot. And those seeking their destruction, we will seek their destruction." -President Donald Trump, spewing his Nazi, racist, anti-Semitism.

Move to the news portion of the site?
    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
      Move to the news portion of the site?
      It's not real news. The source is Fox. Therefore, this never really happened.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

That old dude is stupid as hell. Using deadly force on a drunk guy who never touched anyone?

Felony battery, attempted strangulation.
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
          It's not real news. The source is Fox. Therefore, this never really happened.
          If you actually used this as a general rule you wouldnt have worry about Texas being invaded by a Muslim from Kenya that had stolen control of the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
            That old dude is stupid as hell. Using deadly force on a drunk guy who never touched anyone?

I believe that was a successful strangulation. You have awful high standards if that was an attempt.

"It's not a successful strangulation unless they shit themselves." - Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
              I believe that was a successful strangulation. You have awful high standards if that was an attempt.

"It's not a successful strangulation unless they shit themselves." - Ben
              I'm talking statute, not reality. Statute here (in UK, who knows) was written by people who know nothing about strangulation...

LOL, I was asking students on Monday how a provincial training camp. Asked if they knocked anybody out with Osoto Gari, strangled anyone unconscious, or popped any elbows...

Apparently, none of that happened...one of my other black belts was also there, and he said "So in other words, you weren't really trying very hard"...

***Edit***

BTW, for the sarcasm impaired, I do not encourage my students to purposely injure training partners, nor opponents outside of the normal rules of Judo competition.
              Last edited by BKR; 9/13/2017 11:47am, .
              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Am I much mistaken or was the old dude demonstrating on the drunk guy just how to do a RNC when people were worried that he had hurt him? That's what it looked like right at the end of the video. If so I give mad props to the crazy old geezer, giving an impromptu grappling lesson while they all wait for the police to arrive.
                Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                  Am I much mistaken or was the old dude demonstrating on the drunk guy just how to do a RNC when people were worried that he had hurt him? That's what it looked like right at the end of the video. If so I give mad props to the crazy old geezer, giving an impromptu grappling lesson while they all wait for the police to arrive.
                  In my expert opinion the man appeared to have something lodged in his throat and the white haired gentleman gave him the Heimlich maneuver and saved his life. I hope the young gentleman thanked him.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

Whilst I'm glad he chocked the fucker you're right, that could land him in some hot water.

We didn't see the build up so we don't know how bad the younger guy was, obviously a douche bag but we don't know how much of a threat he actually was. To grab and choke the kid out would get the old man 'common assault' at least (which what the kid was cautioned with), perhaps even ABH (actual bodily harm) if the kid has any lasting injures.

Luckily the passengers and crew have the old guys back but if that kid gets a good lawyer he could cause him some dramas just from that footage.

Contrary to popular belief, self-defence laws are very reasonable in the UK and preemtive strikes are legit if theyre deemed necessary and it's hard to tell here, to be honest it probably isn't.

I applaud anyone who reads the riot act to motherfuckers though, I wish the old boy luck.
                    Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Really looks like a preemptive attack. The "bad guy" in the video is just standing there mouthing off when the old dude just grabs him. This video could be used in defense of the kid as well as a prosecution or suit against the old dude. It's just not a great idea to take physical force into your own hands without a great reason but this just looks like the old dude lost his cool. Dont recommend trying this at home. Who cares that the whole plane cheered, people will cheer for anything stupid.

Comment

“This is exactly why we are calling for significant changes to prohibit the sale of alcohol at airports, such as a two-drink limit per passenger and no alcohol sales before 10 a.m.,” added the Irish airline, who first called on U.K. airports to institute a drink limit in August.
                        He should choke out this guy next.
                        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                        Originally posted by Devil
                        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                        Originally posted by Plasma
                        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                          He should choke out this guy next.
                          I reckon, what a fucking nanny state statement! I like to have myself a good four to five pints before getting on a plane, that way I'm relaxed.
                          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                          Originally posted by Devil
                          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                            I reckon, what a fucking nanny state statement! I like to have myself a good four to five pints before getting on a plane, that way I'm relaxed.
                            Early morning drinking at airports is standard over here, you ozzies would love it. I don't even remember getting on the plane last time I went to Ireland. The problem is the kids who can't handle their booze like in the video above, they're so wasted a pensioner pulls a standing RNC on them. If anything, more drink would have helped the situation.
                            Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                              This is actually a "nanny private company who enjoys significant monopoly power" statement, since neither Ryanair nor the airport are the state.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X