Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Couple Healed from HIV" claims "man of God; prophet Shepherd Bushiri"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    "Couple Healed from HIV" claims "man of God; prophet Shepherd Bushiri"

    The Shepherd Bushiri Ministries claims "a couple testified that after undergoing an HIV test it was discovered that they tested positive for HIV. After seeking medical assistance to treat this disease they decided to visit ECG to ask the man of God; prophet Shepherd Bushiri for a special prayer of Healing. After being prayed for by the man of God; prophet Shepherd Bushiri they went back for second medical test and a third one and this time it was discovered that they both had tested negative to HIV.

    The promise of the Lord has not changed. In Hebrews he declared that he is the same today , yesterday and forevemore. The same Lord who said that I am thousands of years ago, is still the same I AM today. Saints was can rejoice in the fact that the bible does not say Thus said the Lord, but thus sayeth the Lord. He is still saying it today. He is still declaring it today”THAT I AM THE LORD THAT HEALETH.”

    Saints there is no distance in prayer, make your petitions known to God. The same God that healed in Moses’s time, the same God that healed this couple today is here to heal you. I want you to lay your hands on where you need healing and believe that God is the God your healer. I will join you in payer for your healing."

    The good news is the ministry has also been blessed with an aircraft to help the delivery and spread of the actual Blood of Jesus available in 500ml and 750 ml bottles.

    Originally posted by last article linked
    The founder and leader of ECG ministries Prophet Shepherd ‘Major 1’ Bushiri has launched the acclaimed “blood of Jesus”.

    According to reports, the blood is being sold in 500ml and 750ml plastic bottles.

    One congregant who confessed to be a loyal member of ECG ministries revealed that the blood heals every calamity and problems.

    “We have been using anointing oil which is called “The Lion of Judah” before and we have been using anointed mantles, bracelets and DVDs but this time the power is released.

    Major 1 introduced “The Blood of Jesus” which is real blood of Jesus which was extracted at Calvary when the Son of God was crucified.

    “As sons and daughters of Major 1 we don’t really care what people will say, we understand this revelation as a ministry (ECG family), people are on the move to drag our fathers name into disrepute but God elevated him to address our problems.
    I don't know how much R20,000 is but I am down to see if they ship us a bottle of real Jesus Blood. Anyone else in on this one?
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/13/2017 10:31pm, . Reason: words r tricky

    #2
    First, show me proof of positive HIV diagnosis. Second, go to walgreens and buy a couple of oraquick tests. Third, have said oraquick administered by a medical professional (board certified in USA).

    Upon negative result on the Oraquick, I'll give them 10 thousand dollars.

    Comment


      #3
      Sometimes I miss the Spanish Inquisition.

      Comment


        #4
        NOBODY misses the Spanish Inquisition!

        Comment


          #5
          R20,000 = $6,264.68 (American Dollhairs) so that 500 ml. bottle of Real Jesus Blood is going to be out of my price range... even with some group donations. This is assuming the R stands for the Brazilian Real.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
            R20,000 = $6,264.68 (American Dollhairs) so that 500 ml. bottle of Real Jesus Blood is going to be out of my price range... even with some group donations. This is assuming the R stands for the Brazilian Real.
            So because that cunt is black you assume he's brazilian?

            R in this case stands for South African rand

            BTW, that site you linked... facepalmtastic as fuck.
            Last edited by DCS; 8/14/2017 5:41am, .

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by DCS View Post
              So because that cunt is black you assume he's brazilian?

              R in this case stands for South African rand

              BTW, that site you linked... facepalmtastic as fuck.
              I am glad I was wrong about the currency. I was posting on my way out the door to Physical Therapy thinking "it can't be Brazil..."
              and we are still looking at $1504.01 for real from the Jesus Box 2000 year old Jesus Blood.
              Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/14/2017 7:16am, .

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                and we are still looking at $1504.01 for real from the Jesus Box 2000 year old Jesus Blood.
                Rolls are no cheap...

                http://www.informationng.com/2017/07...lls-royce.html

                Comment


                  #9
                  This is why religious people piss me off they don't fucking read the book they kneel to. Jesus would insist his blood was given to people in need, not sold.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                    This is why religious people piss me off they don't fucking read the book they kneel to. Jesus would insist his blood was given to people in need, not sold.
                    Find me any profession that is absent of charlatans, crooks, scammers and connivers. It's OK I'll wait.

                    The only difference is the type of scam that they run. Charles Ponzi and Bernie Maddoff should have made that abundantly clear.

                    Now regards this particular scammer, how exactly is he getting 500ml bottles of authentic Jesus blood? I mean the average human body will only have at most 6 liters of blood. So... it seems like even if he had an operable time machine, it would be a rather limited supply.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                      Find me any profession that is absent of charlatans, crooks, scammers and connivers. It's OK I'll wait.

                      The only difference is the type of scam that they run. Charles Ponzi and Bernie Maddoff should have made that abundantly clear.

                      Now regards this particular scammer, how exactly is he getting 500ml bottles of authentic Jesus blood? I mean the average human body will only have at most 6 liters of blood. So... it seems like even if he had an operable time machine, it would be a rather limited supply.

                      Eastern Orthodox?


                      Comment


                        #12
                        Whores and Republicans are sin free!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I prefer thieves to have enough common decency to stick a pistol in people's faces when they rob them.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                            Find me any profession that is absent of charlatans, crooks, scammers and connivers. It's OK I'll wait.

                            The only difference is the type of scam that they run. Charles Ponzi and Bernie Maddoff should have made that abundantly clear.

                            Now regards this particular scammer, how exactly is he getting 500ml bottles of authentic Jesus blood? I mean the average human body will only have at most 6 liters of blood. So... it seems like even if he had an operable time machine, it would be a rather limited supply.
                            Well, at least we now know what happened to the second coming of Christ: he's been locked in Mr. Bushiri's basement ever since, being slowly tapped of his lifeblood for commercial reasons.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                              Find me any profession that is absent of charlatans, crooks, scammers and connivers. It's OK I'll wait.

                              The only difference is the type of scam that they run. Charles Ponzi and Bernie Maddoff should have made that abundantly clear.

                              Now regards this particular scammer, how exactly is he getting 500ml bottles of authentic Jesus blood? I mean the average human body will only have at most 6 liters of blood. So... it seems like even if he had an operable time machine, it would be a rather limited supply.
                              Hahahahahahaha. Shields up captain!! Deflection 7/10.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X