Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy shit, lol

http://forums.anandtech.com/messagev...&enterthread=y

While at wal-mart i was returning a battery (dumb me got the wrong size). There was a man about 40 who was trying to return some clothes he bought (that had obviously been worn) and since Wal-Mart has a 110% policy (on food that is) he wanted his money plus 10% back. The kid behind the counter (about 19) asked if he was a Jew.
    The guy said "yes, why"
    "Because only Jews would wear clothes and then bring them back and try and make a buck"

onother Wal-mart worker called for a manager. then helped me
    to bad i missed the rest heh
    bwhaha i laughed my arse off. To bad the kid probably got fired

Hahahah. What a dumbass.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Who the kid or the guy trying to return the clothes + 10% he wore?

Comment

You.
        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Nyah-hah! Thats funny.

*Directed to chaosexmachina*

Originally posted by ggboxer
          You know what, the hell with this shit. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

Comment

Soon this kid will unveil his final solution in the name of his fuehrer Mel Gibson.

Comment

Shit! I'm scared now. Is Mel the antichrist? That would be weird, considering...

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

he seemed to enjoy beating jesus.
                "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X