Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Technique for Punching a Nazi?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    He
    One sky god or the other, all the same...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

    Comment


      In general, I'm with PShip on this one. I'm just not comfortable with excusing violence over speech. Spencer and his supporters should be subjected to a good old-fashioned Bullshido treatment - give them a platform to speak, and then tear the bullshit apart with no mercy. If these views have mass appeal, is the problem Spencer and his ilk, or the masses that it is appealing to? Will shutting down this kind of speech stifle the WhiteNationalistSupremacistNaziRacist movement, or will they begin to gather in secret?

      That's my principled view on the issue. My common sense view is that anyone who thinks they can walk around wearing a swastika without getting their lights punched out is fucking stupid.

      Punching Nazis is one way forward. Then there's this guy:
      http://www.npr.org/2017/08/20/544861...up-their-robes

      Which do we think will achieve better results in the long run?

      That being said, I also think this line of discussion is off topic. Phrost asked a technical question, not a moral/legal one: The antifa ninja looked to have his weight really behind the punch, which was good. However, it seemed like he didn't follow through completely, as if his fist stopped at Spencer's jaw. Given the spacing and approach, I wonder if an elbow would have been more effective.

      Comment


        Originally posted by BKR View Post
        One sky god or the other, all the same...
        Like most things in life, having a selection to choose from is best.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
          Because you've claimed for years to be a Christian, and only switched gears when called out on supporting the violent murder of Heather Heyer by Neo-Nazi, under the guise of she deserved what she got because somebody at the rally happened to bring a Communist flag.
          Liar.

          I never said she deserved to die, nor did I ever defend the idiot who ran her over.

          Find quotes of me saying either and present them.

          Now before you go searching and posting, remember, prove exactly what you charged. I openly admit to mocking the woman, saying she got turned into a speed bump, was a crash test dummy, and a few heartless cracks about a spatula to trigger you (which worked beyond my wildest expectations, btw). I also said she and the other left-wing idiots went looking for trouble and found more trouble than they bargained for in the form of better armed right-wing idiots.

          As to the driver, I said he's an idiot and that he's likely going to spend years in prison for his actions. Not once did I defend the guy.

          So put up or shut up. Quote me saying EXACTLY as you charge.

          And please, spare us your usual nonsense of finding other folks' quotes and then altering or misinterpreting them to suit your purpose.


          After that we can move on to your pathetic, childish e-stalking on other forums, and me claiming to be both Jewish and Christian (which I indeed did, but you're too damned ignorant to understand how that's somehow possible....).
          "Through the centuries, the Jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. We've all read it, studied it. They've gone through a lot. And those seeking their destruction, we will seek their destruction." -President Donald Trump, spewing his Nazi, racist, anti-Semitism.

          Comment


            Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            As to the driver, I said he's an idiot and that he's likely going to spend years in prison for his actions. Not once did I defend the guy.
            I think that calling the guy "an idiot" (that is, someone who doesn't undertand what he's doing) is already a way to defend the guy.

            Comment


              Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Liar.

              I never said she deserved to die, nor did I ever defend the idiot who ran her over.

              Find quotes of me saying either and present them.

              Now before you go searching and posting, remember, prove exactly what you charged. I openly admit to mocking the woman, saying she got turned into a speed bump, was a crash test dummy, and a few heartless cracks about a spatula to trigger you (which worked beyond my wildest expectations, btw). I also said she and the other left-wing idiots went looking for trouble and found more trouble than they bargained for in the form of better armed right-wing idiots.

              As to the driver, I said he's an idiot and that he's likely going to spend years in prison for his actions. Not once did I defend the guy.

              So put up or shut up. Quote me saying EXACTLY as you charge.

              And please, spare us your usual nonsense of finding other folks' quotes and then altering or misinterpreting them to suit your purpose.


              After that we can move on to your pathetic, childish e-stalking on other forums, and me claiming to be both Jewish and Christian (which I indeed did, but you're too damned ignorant to understand how that's somehow possible....).
              Don't tell me Jews for Jesus...
              Falling for Judo since 1980

              "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

              "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

              "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

              Comment


                Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
                I think that calling the guy "an idiot" (that is, someone who doesn't undertand what he's doing) is already a way to defend the guy.
                See, you're misinterpreting my posts to suit your needs as I told him to not do.

                I never gave the guy a pass for not understanding what he was doing. He knew exactly what he was doing. He planned it and committed it brutally and effectively, actually. He intentionally plowed into a large group and managed to flatten one of his targets.

                Btw, being an idiot doesn't excuse criminal actions anyway. Nice try, but not gonna cut it. I never defended the guy. Ever.

                Let Pship fight his own battles, please.

                He can make weak excuses on his own. He doesn't need your help doing it.
                "Through the centuries, the Jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. We've all read it, studied it. They've gone through a lot. And those seeking their destruction, we will seek their destruction." -President Donald Trump, spewing his Nazi, racist, anti-Semitism.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by SneakyGoblin View Post
                  In general, I'm with PShip on this one. I'm just not comfortable with excusing violence over speech. Spencer and his supporters should be subjected to a good old-fashioned Bullshido treatment - give them a platform to speak, and then tear the bullshit apart with no mercy. If these views have mass appeal, is the problem Spencer and his ilk, or the masses that it is appealing to? Will shutting down this kind of speech stifle the WhiteNationalistSupremacistNaziRacist movement, or will they begin to gather in secret?

                  That's my principled view on the issue. My common sense view is that anyone who thinks they can walk around wearing a swastika without getting their lights punched out is fucking stupid.

                  Punching Nazis is one way forward. Then there's this guy:
                  http://www.npr.org/2017/08/20/544861...up-their-robes

                  Which do we think will achieve better results in the long run?

                  That being said, I also think this line of discussion is off topic. Phrost asked a technical question, not a moral/legal one: The antifa ninja looked to have his weight really behind the punch, which was good. However, it seemed like he didn't follow through completely, as if his fist stopped at Spencer's jaw. Given the spacing and approach, I wonder if an elbow would have been more effective.
                  The Seattle puncher was way better than the guy who clocked Spencer...he also didn't sneak up on the guy.
                  Falling for Judo since 1980

                  "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                  "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                  "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by BKR View Post
                    The Seattle puncher was way better than the guy who clocked Spencer...he also didn't sneak up on the guy.
                    No denying that. Strong, accurate, with penetration (that's right I said PENETRATION). His fist did NOT stop at the jaw.

                    Comment

                    Collapse

                    Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                    Working...
                    X