Best Technique for Punching a Nazi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Technique for Punching a Nazi?

Many of us have seen this GIF, and several of us have criticisms of the puncher's technique. For example, it looks like he pulled up short and stopped all his momentum before grazing the ear. Obviously there's room for improvement.

So I ask you, Bullies, what advice would you give a person in the same situation to more effectively punch a Nazi in the fucking head?

Originally posted by Phrost View Post

Many of us have seen this GIF, and several of us have criticisms of the puncher's technique. For example, it looks like he pulled up short and stopped all his momentum before grazing the ear. Obviously there's room for improvement.

So I ask you, Bullies, what advice would you give a person in the same situation to more effectively punch a Nazi in the fucking head?
    Its probably my Polish American Heritage speaking but I feel like headbutt is the obvious strike to go with when Nazi Bashing. Why you might ask? 'Cause Fuck'em that's why.

Comment

Ninjitsu doesn't work.

Comment

I think you should use the same one you punch your Jews with.

Comment

Straight punch right behind the ear. Disrupt his equilibrium that way so you can stomp his ass. Otherwise, contact your local SHARPs... those guys usually have good ideas and are willing to hunt up a Nazi to demonstrate on.
          Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Antifa used to have some idea's about Fascists ...they're basically Nazi's right?

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
              Antifa used to have some idea's about Fascists ...they're basically Nazi's right?
              Fascists are cool. Even Helio was a card carrying Integralist.

Comment

I don't think you guys are clear on what a Nazi is.

Comment

The attacker must have been Swedish.
                  Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                    The attacker must have been Swedish.
                    It was a physical attack not bad music, why you gotta throw shade like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                      I don't think you guys are clear on what a Nazi is.
                      This might be true.
                      I am curious how long it would take me to make that dude cry or go into shock. I don't think it would take long for either, but it would be neat to put a stop watch on that sort of thing.

Comment

AKA, the casting punch.
                        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                          It was a physical attack not bad music, why you gotta throw shade like that?
                          You were supposed to LOL and give me a thumbs up. We've been over this, Swedish ridicule is funny.

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Damn, well sorry to be the spoil sport but this isn't cool. I don't care what your fucking politics are, nobody deserves an assault like this for talking, even if it's hateful speech. Assaulting this guy gives all his moronic supporters incentive to respond. That's right, somebody punches this dude, someone else decides to go fuck up or shoot someone in response. Happens all the time. It's that simple, violence begets violence. Way to take their message of hate and "one up".

Yeah, maybe in Nazi Europe was it OK was cold cock some stupid motherfucker on the street you didn't like if he was Jewish, Polish, a Communist, or black. Or just shoot them in the fucking head when you felt like it.

We have laws and standards in the USA. This rogue ninja needs to be hunted down and smacked with a battery charge.

Comment

Nah, wind up uppercut under the chin.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X