Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    No

The majority claiming asylum claimed so after being caught crossing illegally. Of those claiming asylum, approximately 80% are denied.

Right or wrong, those are the numbers.
    So according to you:They separated most families because they broke the law and they only have a small amount of state sponsored kid nappings that are against our laws.

Comment

Seriously. I challenged you so I must, by site standards travel to you. Not a big deal. Been there many times headed for China.

Consider this a legitimate proposal for a gong sau. If you can last more than a couple of minutes you may have a chance. I seriously doubt you can.

Put up or shut up. Loser agrees to never post here again.

Can you hang?

You've posted many times in the past about the decline of the site. Willing to let you prove your point if you can?

You're lip service. On your questionable honor. Loser agrees to fucking walk away. No alt accounts.
      Have you been hitting the sauce again?

Comment

No

The majority claiming asylum claimed so after being caught crossing illegally. Of those claiming asylum, approximately 80% are denied.

Right or wrong, those are the numbers.
        Your government says that it is perfectly fine to apply for asylum as a defensive application against removal due to illegal immigration: https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/r...-united-states

May be "nicer" to apply officially at a border control point directly, but it's not like families would not have been separated in either case.

So, what exactly is your point regarding illegal border crossing - applying for asylum - being justified to separate families?

Comment

Is there a way I can turn off or have this thread no longer be visible?
          It has nothing to do with martial arts, or fraud in the martial arts,
          and I find it boring and a nuisance to my using the site for the site's primary purposes.
          As a matter of fact, I nominate this thread for Trollshido.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
            Is there a way I can turn off or have this thread no longer be visible?
            It has nothing to do with martial arts, or fraud in the martial arts,
            and I find it boring and a nuisance to my using the site for the site's primary purposes.
            As a matter of fact, I nominate this thread for Trollshido.
            In cases like today where the last 30 posts are in this thread, I simply use "New Posts" in the head menu instead of "New BS" so that I can see other threads with unread posts. In Trollshido, the problem with spamming the feed would remain anyway.

Comment

The parents bringing their children illegally into the country knowing they may become separated are grossly negligent.

Children should not be separated from their parents under those circumstances and an alternate method should be used which should in my opinion involve a swift return to their host country with the correct forms to file for asylum at one of the embassy's in their own country.

People who attend protests that are likely to turn violent are fools.
              There are plenty of other ways to make your point without doing so and given the amount of protests we have had over the past 2 years that have achieved a grand total of fuckall results other than to galvanise support for their opposition i am surprised so many still do it.

Nobody deserves to die during a protest not even a nazi.

Dr Bill does not appreciate the gravity of a Hungryjoe vs Wrabbit Gong Sau scenario.
              Last edited by PDA; 7/23/2018 3:50am, .

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

Dr Bill does not appreciate the gravity of a Hungryjoe vs Wrabbit Gong Sau scenario.
                That would be a worthy thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                  Have you been hitting the sauce again?
                  Heavily. Regrettably.

Comment

Heavily. Regrettably.
                    Yeah you only issue challenges when you been hitting the sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                      Actually she had the constitutional right to protest and as she herself was unarmed you are placing blame on the wrong person. Here's a proper what-if for you: If the bigoted asswipe hadn't decided to run people over to satisfy his own piece of shit desire to harm others that woman would still be alive.
                      Yes, we have the right to be stupid in this country by associating with a group of armed morons looking for trouble.

But you dont have the right to avoid consequences of making such stupid decisions.

Again guys, yall ain't keeping up. I've never once blamed her for her death, and I've said directly that legally she bears no responsibility at all.

Maybe some of you wouldn't be so incensed at what I'm saying if you stopped adding in parts I never said.

Again guys, she in essence attended a gang fight. The gang fight got out of hand. The best way to not get killed or injured at a gang fight is not to attend one in the first place, and certainly not to be stupid enough to march with one the gangs participating in the gang fight.

Comment

Again, I said nothing that was false.

How can i lose any credibility by speaking the truth???

You're free to take my statements, as written, and cite any parts that are false or innaccurate.....

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
                          And this is why, ladies and gents, Nazis should be shot on sight.
                          If they should, so too then should violent communists and other groups of people attacking innocents, rioting, and destroying property.

We need to be fair, not just single out certain groups.

Comment

Good to to be arguing with you again Wabbit/Earth Draggon/Pship..... I lose count.
                            So I must ask, are we allowed to circumvent bans here simply by creating a new account?

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                              People who attend protests that are likely to turn violent are fools.
                              There are plenty of other ways to make your point without doing so and given the amount of protests we have had over the past 2 years that have achieved a grand total of fuckall results other than to galvanise support for their opposition i am surprised so many still do it.

Nobody deserves to die during a protest not even a nazi.
                              Looks like you're a Nazi too, just like me. ;)

How dare you say those factual things.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                                Yeah you only issue challenges when you been hitting the sauce.
                                Yeah. It's become a problem obviously.

Hopefully I don't have to go to New Jersey. Gotta admit to feeling pretty stupid at this point.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X