Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKR View Post
    So, to clarify a couple of things regarding your point of view/opinion:
    1.) It was wrong for the dude to plow into the protesters with his Dodge.
    2.) He has no known defense for his actions (as in self defense or defense of others), except maybe mental illness (maybe he is schizophrenic).
    3.) You think the woman killed bears some responsibility for being murdered, because she was there in a dangerous situation and should have known better. I'm not saying you SAID or WROTE that, to be clear, but it seems to be your attitude.
    1. Correct
    2. Correct
    3. I must be specific here. She bears no responsibility in a legal sense. But had she not chosen to march with armed idiots looking for trouble, she'd be here today.

It's like that lesson you learn as a kid; be careful of the company you keep.

Comment

Originally posted by Wooden Mike
      I wonder why he keeps referring to Heather Heyer (a bankruptcy paralegal who marched for civil rights) an "idiot". He's blamed the people marching against racism over and over, but saves "idiot" specifically for a murder victim. AS if she did something wrong. As if the protesters did something wrong? How badly brainwashed do you have to be to follow that line of reason.

https://abovethelaw.com/2017/08/woma...s-a-paralegal/

Hmm doesn't sound like an "idiot" to me. In fact, it seems like he's really into the murder weapon, the Dodge Challenger. That's kind of sick in and of itself. You don't see anybody in the Armory pleasuring themselves every time an AR-15 is used to shoot kids. But here we get reminded over and over the make and model of the killing machine, before the politics are even factored in. It's all about the weapons used, not the moral issues. Psycho.

It must be really frustrating to him not finding any sympathizers here (zero), but I think it plays into his circular delusion. He's the lone wolf. You can't keep up with him, Dunning-Kruger Grubers! He's also had these same exact circular arguments with people at car forums, boxing forum. Hell, even Kung Fu Magazine has a whole thread about (ignoring) him. It's almost 10 years old.

Allow me to solve the FOX/RUDY/1BAD65 Problem
      http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...1BAD65-Problem

Has he been playing Nazi apologist on those other forms as well? If yes, how long has he been doing so? Can you possibly provide some of his more outrageous quotes from those other forums, and specifically how they parrot what is said on Nazi forums.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        3. I must be specific here. She bears no responsibility in a legal sense. But had she not chosen to march with armed idiots looking for trouble, she'd be here today.

It's like that lesson you learn as a kid; be careful of the company you keep.
        That's some bullshit logic right there. Please retract this and admit you are trolling, otherwise you just lost the last bit of credibility that you may have retained on this forum.

To say someone holds some portion of blame for being murdered just because they were in the general vicinity of the murderer, for whatever reason they are there, is asinine and ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
          That's some bullshit logic right there. Please retract this and admit you are trolling, otherwise you just lost the last bit of credibility that you may have retained on this forum.
          How can I lose credability by making a statement that no matter hold cold and hard it is, it is the truth?

Is that not what this site was founded on, presenting facts and letting the chips fall where they may?

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
          To say someone holds some portion of blame for being murdered just because they were in the general vicinity of the murderer, for whatever reason they are there, is asinine and ignorant.
          I said legally she bears no portion of the blame. Don't twist my words.

That said, had she not been marching with a group of armed idiots looking for trouble, she'd be alive today.

It's not like she was headed to work or a doctor's appointment or something.

Its like if you hang out in a crack house. If you get shot at the crack house you were murdered and your killer deserves the full wrath of the law, but had you not been in the crack house in the first place, you'd still be alive.

I'm all for peaceable assembly and protest. When you have people armed with hand to hand combat weapons, smoke bombs, face shields, etc, they aren't looking for rational adult discourse. They are looking for a fight. Let this be a lesson on why it's stupid to join those people.

Comment

How can I lose credability by making a statement that no matter hold cold and hard it is, it is the truth?

Is that not what this site was founded on, presenting facts and letting the chips fall where they may?

That said, had she not been marching with a group of armed idiots looking for trouble, she'd be alive today.

Its like if you hang out in a crack house. If you get shot at the crack house you were murdered and your killer deserves the full wrath of the law, but had you not been in the crack house in the first place, you'd still be alive.

I'm all for peaceable assembly and protest. When you have people armed with hand to hand combat weapons, smoke bombs, face shields, etc, they aren't looking for rational adult discourse. They are looking for a fight. Let this be a lesson on why it's stupid to join those people.

Actually she had the constitutional right to protest and as she herself was unarmed you are placing blame on the wrong person. Here's a proper what-if for you: If the bigoted asswipe hadn't decided to run people over to satisfy his own piece of shit desire to harm others that woman would still be alive.

Comment

Developing on your asinine line of thought... if you would just cut off communication with the world people would stop realizing what a piece of shit you are.

Comment

Comment

The rest of your nonsense I'm not even going to bother with, but I'll explain here. The truth that you are marketing isn't backed by facts. There were some rush media reports(such as the LA Times piece) quoted above that kinda sorta support what you are saying. However, subsequent investigation has shown that it doesn't align with facts.

So let's start on Aug 11th, because that was when things all started to go sideways. For logistical reasons the police and city wanted to move the Nazi rally from Emancipation park to Mcintire park to put further distance between the Nazis and counter protesters. The ACLU defended the Nazis(which they vowed not to do again) and a Judge ordered the rally be held at Emancipation park on First Amendment grounds. I guess First Amendment does at times trump public safety in the US.

Aug 11th: A group of students and clergy hold a lawfully licensed protest of the next days Nazi rally at Jefferson statue on U.Va grounds.
                  Aug 11th: A group of torch wielding Nazis hold an unlawful and unlicensed march on U.Va grounds, encircle and attack the lawful protesters.

Now after a lawful and peaceful protest was attacked you wonder why people show up the next day with pepper spray and less than lethal weapons to another lawful and licensed counter protest? I don't see how you can defend that as looking for a fight as much as looking to defend themselves. I regularly carry at least 2 lethal weapons upon my person and sometimes as many as four and body armor depending on the security situation. Does that mean I'm looking for a fight? No, it means I realize the dangers around me and take precautions to protect myself and my family.

Now on Aug 12th the counter protests were again started by a group of interfaith and interracial clergy who linked arms between the other counter protesters and the Nazis. According to official statements they prayed and sang songs of peace and then were charged by 300-350 Nazis. This was recorded by a US Marine Vasillios Pistolis and posted to various social media sites. He would later be court martialed for his violent acts, belonging to a domestic terror group and belonging to a hate group.

Aug 12 11am City of Charlottesville declared a state of emergency and revoked the permit for the unite the right rally which wasn't supposed to start until 12pm. DeAndre Harris, a black man, was beaten by a group of Nazis in a parking garage.

Aug 12 11:40am Va State police enter emancipation park and declare the Nazi rally an unlawful assembly and require them to leave. They go on rioting and attacking still lawful counter protesters. With a hundred of them moving their rally to Mcintire park.

Aug 12 1:45pm Heather Heyer was struck and killed by Nazi intentionally driving a car into an unarmed crowd of people on a pedestrian mall.

Now, only one side here deserves any blame, that is the side that continued to act illegally and to attack peaceful protesters. Blaming the people who showed up, lawfully, to exercise their First Amendment rights and who were attacked by those acting unlawfully is absurd, and that is why you have lost your credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                    So let's start on Aug 11th, because that was when things all started to go sideways. For logistical reasons the police and city wanted to move the Nazi rally from Emancipation park to Mcintire park to put further distance between the Nazis and counter protesters. The ACLU defended the Nazis(which they vowed not to do again) and a Judge ordered the rally be held at Emancipation park on First Amendment grounds. I guess First Amendment does at times trump public safety in the US.

Aug 11th: A group of students and clergy hold a lawfully licensed protest of the next days Nazi rally at Jefferson statue on U.Va grounds.
                    Aug 11th: A group of torch wielding Nazis hold an unlawful and unlicensed march on U.Va grounds, encircle and attack the lawful protesters.

Now after a lawful and peaceful protest was attacked you wonder why people show up the next day with pepper spray and less than lethal weapons to another lawful and licensed counter protest? I don't see how you can defend that as looking for a fight as much as looking to defend themselves. I regularly carry at least 2 lethal weapons upon my person and sometimes as many as four and body armor depending on the security situation. Does that mean I'm looking for a fight? No, it means I realize the dangers around me and take precautions to protect myself and my family.

Now on Aug 12th the counter protests were again started by a group of interfaith and interracial clergy who linked arms between the other counter protesters and the Nazis. According to official statements they prayed and sang songs of peace and then were charged by 300-350 Nazis. This was recorded by a US Marine Vasillios Pistolis and posted to various social media sites. He would later be court martialed for his violent acts, belonging to a domestic terror group and belonging to a hate group.

Aug 12 11am City of Charlottesville declared a state of emergency and revoked the permit for the unite the right rally which wasn't supposed to start until 12pm. DeAndre Harris, a black man, was beaten by a group of Nazis in a parking garage.

Aug 12 11:40am Va State police enter emancipation park and declare the Nazi rally an unlawful assembly and require them to leave. They go on rioting and attacking still lawful counter protesters. With a hundred of them moving their rally to Mcintire park.

Aug 12 1:45pm Heather Heyer was struck and killed by Nazi intentionally driving a car into an unarmed crowd of people on a pedestrian mall.

Now, only one side here deserves any blame, that is the side that continued to act illegally and to attack peaceful protesters. Blaming the people who showed up, lawfully, to exercise their First Amendment rights and who were attacked by those acting unlawfully is absurd, and that is why you have lost your credibility.
                    And this is why, ladies and gents, Nazis should be shot on sight.

Comment

Can you be an American and a Nazis? Wasnt’t there a war fought about this?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                          I don't see how you can defend that as looking for a fight as much as looking to defend themselves.. ..

Good question Mike and one I am glad you asked. Answer: 1bad65 is one of the dumbest cunts on the planet. This leads him to believe factually incorrect things in the face of objective facts.

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                            Its even more confusing than that.

People with Blond hair and blue eyes are supposed to be the master race.

They all seam to have dark hair and I have even spotted gingers amongst them.

Yes a ginger Nazi lady’s and gentlemen with my own two eyes.

At at some point all the blonde hair blue eyed men must have decided to become surfers instead .
                            It's hard to be a miserable fuck when you're clocking chix of all races.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                              Good question Mike and one I am glad you asked. Answer: 1bad65 is one of the dumbest cunts on the planet. This leads him to believe factually incorrect things in the face of objective facts.
                              I'll go with that, at least until 1Bad65 pops back in to tell us how he really is right.

Comment

Yes you can. Silly as it may seem the US Constitution guarantees that you can believe in and preach whatever brand of stupid you like, even if it is a brand of stupid that directly contradicts said Constitution. Only actual incitement to violence and things that will immediately endanger the public are thus prohibited.

yep..
                                I think it was a bad decision by the judge. Especially in hindsight(in hindsight the ACLU agrees and regrets helping to win the decision). There was sufficient evidence that the organisers of the Nazi rally were planning for/hoping for violence, and thus separating them off to a park where many of them would try to illegally continue their rally anyway with sufficient distance between them and the counter protesters was in the public interest and still preserved the intent of their First Amendment rights. The First Amendment gives you the right to assemble, it does not mean you have the right to assemble wherever and whenever you please.

That was a great movie. Really showed the many faces of hate.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X