President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKR View Post
    The whole thing was a failure on multiple levels, including local and state law enforcement.

I don't believe any neo-nazi/alt-right/far right etc. types were murdered during the Charlottesville event. Both sides had firearms...

The guy from Ohio who was driving the vehicle has been a known neo nazi since he was at least in high school. Whyever he did what he did we may find out as the case goes through the court system.

The blame for the ramming belongs to the driver.

The rest is political posturing, and the truth gets lost frequently when that happens.
    What is presented in the LA Times there, while trying to be fair and balanced(even absurdly so) leaves out great amounts of information.

1) That Nazi attacks of unarmed counter protesters began on Friday the 11th against legitimate peaceful protesters that had gathered to protest the rally that was going to happen the next day. So once again saying both sides were at fault is absurd. People, including interfaith clergy, that had gathered to protest the day before the Nazi rally so as not to come into conflict with the Nazi rally, cannot be said to have been looking for a fight. That the Nazis decided to kick off the party a day early and began attacking them and hurling Nazi slogans, cannot be blamed thus on both sides. Certainly it did cause an escalation into the next day.

2)Many of the witness statements conflict with official reports.

Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
      How about we talk about this deplorable post.

Simply any asshole who would defend Nazis and justify the murder of peaceful protesters deserves the derision of the entire forum. This ought to be beyond the pale even for a shitpost thread. I call for the return of mad cow quarantine and 1Bad's exile there.
      I have told you guys this for months and months. But hey, if you wanna engage with a moron who only wants to talk Trumplandia talking points more power to you. By all means continue to talk with 1idiot65 till you are blue in the face. All you will get out of it is pro-Russian, pro-bigot spin. Much like Trump with Putin. Very much like Trump interacting with Putin actually.

also:

Wabbit what the fuck are you doing out of Trollshido?

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
        I have told you guys this for months and months. But hey, if you wanna engage with a moron who only wants to talk Trumplandia talking points more power to you. By all means continue to talk with 1idiot65 till you are blue in the face. All you will get out of it is pro-Russian, pro-bigot spin. Much like Trump with Putin. Very much like Trump interacting with Putin actually.

also:

Dude the only cure for 1Bad is W.Rabbit. Personally as long as 1Bad stays, my vote is that W.Rabbit be allowed here too.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

What is presented in the LA Times there, while trying to be fair and balanced(even absurdly so) leaves out great amounts of information.

1) That Nazi attacks of unarmed counter protesters began on Friday the 11th against legitimate peaceful protesters that had gathered to protest the rally that was going to happen the next day. So once again saying both sides were at fault is absurd. People, including interfaith clergy, that had gathered to protest the day before the Nazi rally so as not to come into conflict with the Nazi rally, cannot be said to have been looking for a fight. That the Nazis decided to kick off the party a day early and began attacking them and hurling Nazi slogans, cannot be blamed thus on both sides. Certainly it did cause an escalation into the next day.

2)Many of the witness statements conflict with official reports.

I did not believe or now believe that the article from the LA times was all there was to the entire story. I had some time at work, and found the first thing that seemed reasonable. Then went back to work.

If I had to guess which side was more organized and inclined to violence, it would be the nazi et al. side, for sure.

To be clear, neo nazi et al can go fuck themselves if they don't "protest" peacefully. Well, they can go fuck themselves, period, but, we still live in the USA and the first amendment applies to them too, or it won't apply to anybody.
          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Dude the only cure for 1Bad is W.Rabbit. Personally as long as 1Bad stays, my vote is that W.Rabbit be allowed here too.
            Seems fair to me.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

also:

Apparently you Mods don't communicate very much or very well.

Comment

I did not believe or now believe that the article from the LA times was all there was to the entire story. I had some time at work, and found the first thing that seemed reasonable. Then went back to work.

If I had to guess which side was more organized and inclined to violence, it would be the nazi et al. side, for sure.

To be clear, neo nazi et al can go fuck themselves if they don't "protest" peacefully. Well, they can go fuck themselves, period, but, we still live in the USA and the first amendment applies to them too, or it won't apply to anybody.
                Oh, the first Amendment applies to them. Sure they can shout their brand of stupid from the roof tops, and can get shouted down as well. It's when they show up armed and attack other people peacefully exercising their own first amendment rights that I personally think that castrating Nazis becomes a good idea. To be clear, I'm only advocating castrating the ones who think the first amendment doesn't apply to other people, and other people's brand of stupid. The peaceful ones should be allowed to continue, if for no other reason than so that world doesn't forget the depths of depravity to which hate can sink us.

Comment

Oh, the first Amendment applies to them. Sure they can shout their brand of stupid from the roof tops, and can get shouted down as well. It's when they show up armed and attack other people peacefully exercising their own first amendment rights that I personally think that castrating Nazis becomes a good idea. To be clear, I'm only advocating castrating the ones who think the first amendment doesn't apply to other people, and other people's brand of stupid. The peaceful ones should be allowed to continue, if for no other reason than so that world doesn't forget the depths of depravity to which hate can sink us.
                  I'd say that sums up my point of view as well. Well, extra-judicial castration I can't support. It's up to law enforcement to keep things safe(r).

And of course, the other protesters have a right to defend themselves if necessary. But really, the cops should have things set up to avoid that happening, and to avoid property damage to businesses and homes as well.

That way, if the nazis want to really play, they can show how tough they are versus armed professionals. Somehow I think they want to avoid that...

Comment

Apparently you Mods don't communicate very much or very well.
                    There was that big skype meeting Phrost kicked me from cause I wouldn't put on pants and wouldn't stop doing inverted (handstand) pushups. I think I could have stayed if I had just complied with one of the requests.

"Trump denies Russia is targeting U.S. at Cabinet meeting"
                    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-r...-interference/
                    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 7/18/2018 5:16pm, .

Comment

There was that big skype meeting Phrost kicked me from cause I wouldn't put on pants and wouldn't stop doing inverted (handstand) pushups. I think I could have stayed if I had just complied with one of the requests.

"Trump denies Russia is targeting U.S. at Cabinet meeting"
                      https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-r...-interference/
                      Try wearing yoga pants next time, guys seem to like them.

Trump is in denial. He just wanted to be President, and now it's not all his own brilliance, because Russia "helped".

Comment

Try wearing yoga pants next time, guys seem to like them.

Trump is in denial. He just wanted to be President, and now it's not all his own brilliance, because Russia "helped".
                        He literally, publically, asked for help from Russia. The funny thing is timing of the request and the reaction from the Russians. I bet Rabbit has the link.

Comment

He literally, publically, asked for help from Russia. The funny thing is timing of the request and the reaction from the Russians. I bet Rabbit has the link.
                          Well, if he was serious, or joking, it's a win for Russia either way, right ? I remember the incident.

That's how they work, damned if you do, damned if you don't. If he goes after them full bore, it would tend to de-legitimize his election/presidency/legacy/ego. More fuel for his political opponents.

If he denies Russian meddling in the election (and more), then he looks like an idiot (well, additionally) denying it in the face of overwhelming evidence. More fuel for his political opponents, etc.

If he waffles and changes his story continually, he looks bad too. Another Russian win. Win, Win, Win. He is boxed in.

Now a stronger, more honest person might admit they were wrong, and try to move on, and say "I didn't want or need Russian help to win the election", and here is what we are going to do to punish Russia. Emphasize that Russia has been in a long term campaign to tear down 'Murica, etc. LOL, like that will happen !

Comment

Originally posted by Wooden Mike
                            I'm a bad person, and I should feel bad. What better place than a megathread.

I also have a lot of information to share about what's going on. You could get it from the media, but I have better sources.

Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by Wooden Mike
                              Phrost and I and the mods communicate all the time. I do most of it, they ignore most of it.
                              When people say I am responsive and eager... they aren't talking about digital communication.

"White House: Trump open to Russia questioning US citizens"
                              http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ng-us-citizens

A true patriot.

Comment

"Alleged Russian Spy Was Working to Infiltrate Religious Right As Well As Gun Groups"
                                http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...un-groups.html

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X