President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
    Seems like I've heard that, somewhere, before...

(just stirring the pot, carry on)
    No no no no. You are right. Trump also claimed to have Obama's birth certificate from Kenya ... I think you are on to something there.

Comment

"‘I Will Never Roll on Donald Trump,’ Promises Definitely Innocent Adviser Roger Stone"
      http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ald-trump.html

lol

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
        I love it when people I have had passing contact with end up on national news.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          They put an FBI informant into the Trump campaign.

You can split hairs and say it technically wasn't a spy, but the fact is there's no excuse for the Government to be planting informants (or agents) into political campaigns, and most especially the opposition Party's campaign.

Again I ask, why did the FBI not put an informant in Hillary's camp as well, as we know for a fact she had dealings with Russians during the campaign?

Both camps had some ties to Russians. That's a fact. But only one campaign had an FBI informant inserted into it.
          Opposition party?? I thought they were pro republican during the election. Comey sure in the fuck was when he violated the law to slander Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
            Opposition party?? I thought they were pro republican during the election. Comey sure in the fuck was when he violated the law to slander Clinton.
            Comey was pro-Comey's ego. Not pro-Republican or pro-Dem, he was just pro-spotlight.

Not for the first time, James Comey's Ego propels itself to the center of American politics and the world stage.
            The book's pages detail how the Comey Ego first became a household name during the 2016 presidential election, taking on a pivotal role even as it sowed the seeds of its own downfall.
            It was not enough, you'll remember, that the FBI had pored through Hillary Clinton's emails as it investigated her use of a private email server and concluded that there were no charges to answer: James Comey's Ego wanted to be the one to announce it.
            Instead of simply dropping the matter, the result was a news conference at which James Comey's Ego spent 10 minutes denouncing Mrs. Clinton's email practices before getting to the fact that no further action would be taken. The news media got their headlines, as did James Comey's Ego...

At this point you might be forgiven for thinking we had rather heard enough from James Comey's Ego. Having helped elect Mr. Trump, wouldn't the graceful thing be to step back, damage done, from the public scene?
            James Comey's Ego has other ideas, leaking details of presidential conversations to the media ahead of a blockbuster appearance before Congress last year.
            Its once-anonymous Twitter account gave nods and winks to friends and journalists in the know -- with posts linking to FBI job ads and the sort of moody pastoral scenes designed to spark a guessing game about the author's identity.
            https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/13/o...ntl/index.html

He may have been competent at his job, but he is a total narcissist. The cornucopia of problems with both candidates was just too much for him to resist, as it meant he got to be in the spotlight. Hopefully whoever President Trump put in his place is a quiet professional.

Comment

Opposition party??
              Yes.

Democrats held the office, and it was the Republican candidate running for said office who had an FBI informant placed in his campaign.

I thought they were pro republican during the election. Comey sure in the fuck was when he violated the law to slander Clinton.
              Interesting enough, both sides attack Comey and blame him for being against them.

The Ds attack him for the timing of things like reopening an investigation into Hillary, while the Rs attack him for pointing out how Hillary violated the law but there wouldn't be charges filed.

As to Comey slandering Clinton, I don't recall that. To what are you referring to?

Comment

Looks like W.Rabbit is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                  Looks like W.Rabbit is back.
                  I've said the same thing.

So I must ask, why do you say that?

Comment

I've said the same thing.

So I must ask, why do you say that?
                    Because I got a number of votes on my posts by a user that has no post history. The name is also an 80's movie reference which W.Rabbit was obsessed with.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                      Because I got a number of votes on my posts by a user that has no post history. The name is also an 80's movie reference which W.Rabbit was obsessed with.
                      LMAO!!!

Me too.

I'd never seen it happen in my years on forums, but one day I logged on and had over 100 Thumbs-down votes. All were from Rabbit, and many were on posts from years ago. That's serious obsession.

The day after he got banned, I logged on and had like 80 or so Thumbs-down votes, and from a poster with little post history who I'd never conversed with ever.

That same poster made a bee-line for me not long after, and started using the very same type of insults and attrition tactics Rabbit used on me.

Comment

Yes.

Democrats held the office, and it was the Republican candidate running for said office who had an FBI informant placed in his campaign.

Interesting enough, both sides attack Comey and blame him for being against them.

The Ds attack him for the timing of things like reopening an investigation into Hillary, while the Rs attack him for pointing out how Hillary violated the law but there wouldn't be charges filed.

As to Comey slandering Clinton, I don't recall that. To what are you referring to?
                        I was referring to his use of his position of authority to muddy the waters during the election. Comey purposely made it seem as if the email scandal had merit and then basically said oops nothing to see here. It was an attack meant specifically to assist Trump IMHO. The timing of his public comments were (again my opinion) an abuse of authority and somewhat slanderous.

Comment

"Trump administration will put steel and aluminum tariffs on Canada, Mexico and the EU"
                          *The Trump administration is putting steel and aluminum tariffs on U.S. allies Canada, Mexico and the European Union.
                          *Those entities had been exempt from the 25 percent tariffs on steel imports and 10 percent tariffs on aluminum imports.
                          *The European Union immediately said it would impose countermeasures in response to the U.S. actions.
                          "
                          https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/31/trum...nd-the-eu.html

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                            "Trump administration will put steel and aluminum tariffs on Canada, Mexico and the EU"
                            *The Trump administration is putting steel and aluminum tariffs on U.S. allies Canada, Mexico and the European Union.
                            *Those entities had been exempt from the 25 percent tariffs on steel imports and 10 percent tariffs on aluminum imports.
                            *The European Union immediately said it would impose countermeasures in response to the U.S. actions.
                            "
                            https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/31/trum...nd-the-eu.html
                            Well I don't know about other industries, but my in laws are deeply involved in the US Lumber industry. The tariffs imposed there on lumber have revitalized that industry in the US and created many new jobs. I guess we will have to see how these play out.

Comment

I was referring to his use of his position of authority to muddy the waters during the election. Comey purposely made it seem as if the email scandal had merit and then basically said oops nothing to see here.
                              Close, but not quite.

He outlined the crime(s) she committed, then said something about a lack of intent or ignorance of the law and that gave her a pass. Of course as we all know, ignorance of the law is not a valid excuse for breaking it.

It was an attack meant specifically to assist Trump IMHO. The timing of his public comments were (again my opinion) an abuse of authority and somewhat slanderous.
                              I see it differently.

Had he wanted to help Trump, he'd have recommended charges be filed, as he'd just spelled out her violations of the law.

I tend to side more with Mr Tzadok here. I feel Comey is more in it for himself than being a loyal team player.

Comment

"Trump reportedly said he wants to stop German luxury car imports in the US"
                                • Trump reportedly told French President Emmanuel Macron last month that he would maintain his trade policy with the aim of stopping Mercedes-Benz models from driving down Fifth Avenue in New York.
                                • Europe's autos sector was trading lower shortly after the report was published Thursday, with German automakers leading the losses during mid-morning deals.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/31/trum...in-the-us.html

President Donald Trump is hoping to block German luxury carmakers from the U.S. market, according to an exclusive report by German magazine WirtschaftsWoche.

Citing several unnamed U.S. and European diplomats, the weekly business magazine reported that Trump told French President Emmanuel Macron last month he would maintain his trade policy with the aim of stopping Mercedes-Benz models from driving down Fifth Avenue in New York. The report didn't give any further details on what policies would be used to effectively ban the premium carmakers.

The report comes less than two weeks after the U.S. Department of Commerce launched an investigation into automobile imports to determine whether they "threaten to impair the national security" of the U.S. That could lead to tariffs of up to 25 percent on the same "national security" grounds used to impose metal imports charges in March.
                                huh...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X