President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    It's not to look more badass. He's zero badass. 0.

It's just something he uses to deflect, like any liberal might.

He's even claimed he can't be a bigot or racist because he's a gay man with black boyfriends. Go look it up.

If that's "god-tier debate" to you, you're probably also a cartoon.
    You don't know what he does with his anus.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
      You don't know what he does with his anus.
      I do; he talks out of it. It's not like he works for a credible news organization or anything.

He's not much notable than a Youtuber. He's like a PewDiePie, but less skilled.

I'll probably read his book, but it'll most likely suck like his articles do.

Comment

I do; he talks out of it. It's not like he works for a credible news organization or anything.
        You're mad at his mean words. He says the hurty stuff. Can you show us on this doll where the bad man hurt you?

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
          We used to have a dog that was silent but deadly. I could have sold her farts on the black market as chemical welfare weapons.
          my dog's farts don't stink
          Originally posted by Mr. Machette
          Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
          Originally posted by Raycetpfl
          Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Comment

Oh by the way, Evil Balki cried so hard when he was banned from Twitter, he lawyered up tried to invoke UK and Irish law, but got shut down, because the United States doesn't give a shit.

So much for the precious, triggered snowflake. :-(

Comment

You're mad at his mean words. He says the hurty stuff. Can you show us on this doll where the bad man hurt you?
              If I'm offended at anything, it's that he tries to call himself a journalist. It's like claiming he's a plumber because he knows how to take a shit.

He's not hurtful with words, he's harmful IRL. Real people have had bad shit happen to them because of Evil Balki.

His supporters send death threats to people, and dox. Fun and games in your world, I'm sure.

One thing's certain. Whatever karma, doom, or hell is being prepared for him, he'll have earned it in spades when it's all over.

We've seen his character before, by the way. Remember this movie? Remember how it ends?

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 1/23/2017 5:36pm, .

Comment

If I'm offended at anything, it's that he tries to call himself a journalist.
                The obvious question is, what do you consider a journalist? Yes, this is a trap.
                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I'm with you except on the straw man I'm about to create.
                  "Fake news stories about....gun bans."

Do, I need to elaborate? It's actually hilariously funny and just goes to further prove how fake media is believed more than the truth.

It's why I can't get worked up about Russian Hackers, Hillary and Trump being elected by fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                    "Fake news stories about....gun bans."

Do, I need to elaborate? It's actually hilariously funny and just goes to further prove how fake media is believed more than the truth.

It's why I can't get worked up about Russian Hackers, Hillary and Trump being elected by fraud.
                    What are you talking about? This is why I usually avoid arguing with you. You talk in code. I'm not a fucking windtalker. If you have something worth saying, then it should be worth saying clearly.

Comment

If I'm offended at anything, it's that he tries to call himself a journalist. It's like claiming he's a plumber because he knows how to take a shit.

He's not hurtful with words, he's harmful IRL. Real people have had bad shit happen to them because of Evil Balki.

His supporters send death threats to people, and dox. Fun and games in your world, I'm sure.

One thing's certain. Whatever karma, doom, or hell is being prepared for him, he'll have earned it in spades when it's all over.

We've seen his character before, by the way. Remember this movie? Remember how it ends?

You should get a cape so you can be Supermad.

Comment

Oh by the way, Evil Balki cried so hard when he was banned from Twitter, he lawyered up tried to invoke UK and Irish law, but got shut down, because the United States doesn't give a shit.

So much for the precious, triggered snowflake. :-(
                        You couldn't hate him so much if he didn't get under your little liberal skin.

Comment

What are you talking about? This is why I usually avoid arguing with you. You talk in code. I'm not a fucking windtalker. If you have something worth saying, then it should be worth saying clearly.
                          I already said it clearly and you decided to use the Davinci Code to fuck it up and confuse yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                            I already said it clearly and you decided to use the Davinci Code to fuck it up and confuse yourself.
                            You never say anything clearly. I've been here for over ten years and don't know what you think about anything.

Comment

You couldn't hate him so much if he didn't get under your little liberal skin.
                              I don't hate him, I just think he's super weak. That's why he needs all the "getup", like claiming to be a "super villain". Much in the same way as you're super weak, too. The low hanging fruit is the realm of the bottom-feeding predator. I don't have a lot of respect for people who prey on emotional people.

I understand Mr. Fake just fine. All you need to do is read what the fuck he says. Sometimes more than once, but that goes for anybody's post, really. First impressions aren't always correct.

Which is your problem: the inability to understand others, or merely the desire?
                              Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 1/23/2017 10:48pm, .

Comment

Not that I'm familiar at all with the gentleman yo're discussing, but I get the feeling he'd feel rather flattered at being called "a low-hanging fruit."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X