X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Silent but deadly or wet with bass?
    That response requires a trainor:

(bonus points if you caught fat cows from ALW's Dreamcoat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51f9uEYGeKw)
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Silent but deadly or wet with bass?
      wet and they sound like five kids blowing a raspberry at the same time, just with rhythmic pauses.
      Originally posted by Mr. Machette
      Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
      Originally posted by Raycetpfl
      Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by itwasntme View Post
        wet and they sound like five kids blowing a raspberry at the same time, just with rhythmic pauses.
        We used to have a dog that was silent but deadly. I could have sold her farts on the black market as chemical welfare weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
          Milo is a badass with God tier debate skill.
          He's actually just a funny pussy who hides behind a tough guy persona online and a news organization. I've been following him for a decade or more, but he's actually gotten WORSE and less interesting over time.

Puh-leaze me on his "debate skills", dude. He's never been in a serious debate in his life. He's never produced anything useful. When his book comes out, we'll see how much HE plagiarizes and then tries to cover it up with a Breitbart piece on feministas running the publishing industry, or some other over the top hyperbolic bullshit.

What I'm trying to say is right now, Evil Balki hasn't even reached Bronson Pinchot-tier fame. More people know who "Cousin Balki" was compared to who Evil Balki is today. LOL

Honestly in his case I'd never seen such a desperate attempt by an Internet shock personality to ride bandwagons, until Donald Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
            He's actually just a funny pussy who hides behind a tough guy persona online and a news organization. I've been following him for a decade or more, but he's actually gotten WORSE and less interesting over time.

Puh-leaze me on his "debate skills", dude. He's never been in a serious debate in his life. He's never produced anything useful. When his book comes out, we'll see how much HE plagiarizes and then tries to cover it up with a Breitbart piece on feministas running the publishing industry, or some other over the top hyperbolic bullshit.

What I'm trying to say is right now, Evil Balki hasn't even reached Bronson Pinchot-tier fame. More people know who "Cousin Balki" was compared to who Evil Balki is today. LOL

Honestly in his case I'd never seen such a desperate attempt by an Internet shock personality to ride bandwagons, until Donald Trump.
            You tell lies. He is a lovely gay man. You're just a homophobe.

Comment

There are a few, but mostly Milo owns them. When he does debate somebody with a good educated opinion it isn't as entertaining.
              Some of the bullshit Milo exposes

The entire scene was a peaceful talk and these two storm the stage and assault Milo.
              Yep Milo got assaulted and that was not right. BUT, as an willful instigator who is self-admittedly trying to "trigger" people, which is just another way to say upset them... it shouldn't be surprising when this shit happens.

Here's the thing about him, he's supposed to be a nasty-far right wing cartoon character. He's NOT like that in person, off stage, according to interviews. His stage and online presence are polar opposites of the man behind the microphone. The best debate you can show for "god-tier" skills are silly Youtube debates with college students? Let me repeat that: college students? Is there a more ripe, naive source of low-hanging fruit? OH wait there is a better source...the Breitbart readers who are on average only slightly older, and less educated.

If Evil Balki was so good at "debate", he should run for office or do something useful. Yes, he's nothing but an entertainer. Most of his "debate" bits are PREPARED LOL

I guess if he's good at anything, it's pissing people off with carefully prepared, provocative attacks. Kind of like Mark Twain, but without the wisdom behind all that white hair.

Comment

You tell lies. He is a lovely gay man. You're just a homophobe.
                He's not gay, either. You are SO naive. He's gay and his hair is naturally that color. Sure.

THIS was when Evil Balki was actually interesting. Your version is...the very definition of mundane Internet trollsauce. No wonder he's your idol.

Comment

He's not gay, either. You are SO naive. He's gay and his hair is naturally that color. Sure.

THIS was when Evil Balki was actually interesting. Your version is...the very definition of mundane Internet trollsauce. No wonder he's your idol.

Wingnut conspiracy theorist. Tell us about the fake moon landing.

Comment

By comparison, this is what "Tough Gay Male" actually looks like. This one is a killer.

Comment

Wingnut conspiracy theorist. Tell us about the fake moon landing.
                      Just because you can't prove he's not straight doesn't mean we didn't land on the moon.

Go on and enjoy your cartoons. That's what they're there for. Make sure you have plenty of lotion.

Comment

By comparison, this is what "Tough Gay Male" actually looks like. This one is a killer.

You're a fag.

Comment

Just because you can't prove he's not straight doesn't mean we didn't land on the moon.

Go on and enjoy your cartoons. That's what they're there for. Make sure you have plenty of lotion.
                          If a dude says he sucks dicks I don't assume he's lying to look more badass.

Comment

You're a fag.
                            Is that you're normal pick up line?

Comment

Is that you're normal pick up line?
                              If I weren't driving you'd get another catfish.

Comment

If a dude says he sucks dicks I don't assume he's lying to look more badass.
                                It's not to look more badass. He's zero badass. 0. We're on BULLSHIDO, right? LOL

It's just something he uses to deflect, like any liberal might. In fact, he cries about being gay all the fucking time...excuse he brings up over and over.

He's even claimed he can't be a bigot or racist because he's a gay man with black boyfriends. Go look it up.

If that's "god-tier debate" to you, you're probably also a cartoon.
                                Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 1/23/2017 5:16pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X