President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Selling my soul?? Hahahahahaha drama whore much??
    Yes, drama whores like you and Doofa love to type "Hahahahahaha".

I'm a succinct man, I would say lol.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      Yes, drama whores like you and Doofa love to type "Hahahahahaha".

I'm a succinct man, I would say lol.
      Did doofa give you butthurt?? You seem to dwell on him as well. Oh well last time you claimed my hahaha was an imitation of IIF. Make up your mind.

Comment

Did doofa give you butthurt?? You seem to dwell on him as well. Oh well last time you claimed my hahaha was an imitation of IIF. Make up your mind.
        IIF can say whatever the fuck he wants. You're no IIF.

I never make up my mind. That's why you fail.

I wish Doofa was here, he was far more entertaining a troll than you. He was Donald Trump entertaining.

Comment

I never make up my mind. That's why you fail.
          Sounds bipolar.

Comment

Sounds bipolar.
            The technical term is non-deterministic.

Comment

Answer my post in trollshido I'm not going to shit up the mains with this crap anymore.

Comment

Answer my post in trollshido I'm not going to shit up the mains with this crap anymore.
                I love internet demands, I really do, but this post is Trump-worthy. A demand made in response to another demand.

It's like he's begging for treats.

Comment

Trump made some good points and he was right about people being scared to talk against the NRA. Its strange they cant buy alcahol over there unless they are 21 but can buy semi automatic rifles. Think of it this way, if the person is careless 1 can kill multiple people and the other is generally only capable of killing its abuser.

Comment

StochastiWabbit...

Comment

And h e re I thought I was immune to irony...

Comment

The Matrix just glitched again.

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                          Is Trump just going for the popular vote? Is he a robot whose programming has been tampered with? Will we ever know the truth?
                          Trump's never won a popular vote. If he wants to win one now his only chance is to deal with public outcry over some sort of action. Inaction just isn't an option, politically. He can't afford to do nothing on this issue, in some bipartisan way.

He definitely doesn't have a chance at the popular vote with his numbers today. If anything sites like Breitbart just rode his popular support for cash, and have started to turn on him the moment his message started getting even remotely moderate-sounding.

He's already done so many things off the rails from a plank POV, did anyone actually expect him to know (or care) the GOP playbook on guns?

Donald has a NY CC license I believe...something most of us common people couldn't get if we tried. Ironic.
                          Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/02/2018 1:33am, .

Comment

Sooooooo Putin just gave a little speech about new unstoppable nukes and showed a little video of nuclear missiles targeting Florida and Trump responded by attacking Alec Baldwin on twitter. I wish I was making this shit up.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/w...-1174753347615

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8236191.html

Much better article and video about Nuke video here https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/01/europ...ida/index.html ignore that MSNBC one .. it is crap.

Comment

Trump tweets: "Trade wars are good, and easy to win"
                              https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-...-idUSL8N1QK2Z9

U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted on Friday, a day after announcing steep tariffs on imports of steel and aluminum, that“trade wars are good, and easy to win”.
                              In response to Trump’s Thursday announcement, global markets have dipped on fears of a trade war.

Comment

I'm not an economics ace, but I'm struggling to think of a trade war that ended up with a clear winner. Does Trump have any precedent for his fuckwittery here? Because the last time GWB did the exact same thing, it ended up costing thousands of American jobs.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X