President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devil View Post
    Oh, he's gone quiet for a long while. He must be working up a doozy. He's REAL mad now.

Fucking pathetic little hater.
    Why are you waiting on me?

Pathetic is copying Evil Balki's playbook. You're both giant pussies.

I'll bet you dye your hair, too.

Comment

Yes, he'll probably just melt when he gets water thrown on him. Or fade into obscurity. Less than obscurity, even. A hermit's life is very likely for him. He'll probably get AIDs and the clap. Lose his hair and teeth. It's going to be bad. Really, really fucking bad for him. Because, otherwise it would hurt your fragile ego too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
        Why are you waiting on me?

Pathetic is copying Evil Balki's playbook. You're both giant pussies.

I'll bet you dye your hair, too.
        Evil Balki. You're such a fag. That's just lame. You're lame. You're as sad in reality as you predict all your enemies will be in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
          So fucking what?
          Weren't you the one who just posted his "12,000%" rise from Zero Hedge as proof of what all the commenters under Tyler Durden's post were claiming?

Evil Balki's gonna show all the snowflakes, because omg breaking news story and he's gonna sell a million+ copies now? LOL Nope. It's amazing, the lies people tell themselves and others over statistics.

I guess the 4,000,000% rise for the "mommy" book really got to you. You weren't expecting that easy a rebuttal to those magical, made-up Amazon book statistics being "hedged" @ Zero Hedge.

Comment

Evil Balki. You're such a fag. That's just lame. You're lame. You're as sad in reality as you predict all your enemies will be in the future.
            Evil Balki is a far, far cooler name than "Milo." I think he should change his to mine.

Comment

Woot woot who will be watching this docu-drama? Been seeing ads on it for a while, interrupting my Star Trek indulgence.

The previews look like what you might expect. Yuk a ruck as an old GF used to say.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_We_Rise

I used Wiki because I'm dumb and lazy.
              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Evil Balki is a far, far cooler name than "Milo." I think he should change his to mine.
                Milo, how did you fall to this lowly state?

It....was.....soap poisoning!

That's what you see when you're having your failure fantasies about others.

Comment

Weren't you the one who just posted his "12,000%" rise from Zero Hedge as proof of what all the commenters under Tyler Durden's post were claiming?

Evil Balki's gonna show all the snowflakes, because omg breaking news story and he's gonna sell a million+ copies now? LOL Nope. It's amazing, the lies people tell themselves and others over statistics.

I guess the 4,000,000% rise for the "mommy" book really got to you. You weren't expecting that easy a rebuttal to those magical, made-up Amazon book statistics being "hedged" @ Zero Hedge.

You're all over the place.
                  Hahahahaa...

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                    You're all over the place.
                    Hahahahaa...
                    Says the guy posting the hyperbolic, statistically erroneous rants of Wall Street conspiracy theorists as proof "they STILL don't get it".

At least I'm on Planet Earth.

I don't think you even know what "it" is.

Comment

Says the guy posting the hyperbolic, statistically erroneous rants of Wall Street conspiracy theorists as proof "they STILL don't get it".

At least I'm on Planet Earth.

I don't think you even know what "it" is.
                      Go on. Tell him how sad his life is going to become. Tell him about the dark years ahead. Tell him how he'll be pitiful and destitute.

Comment

Go on. Tell him how sad his life is going to become. Tell him about the dark years ahead. Tell him how he'll be pitiful and destitute.
                        Huh. Well I figured the way he normally acts that he was already pitiful. Oh well.

Comment

That's what you see when you're having your failure fantasies about others.
                          What you're calling "fantasy" I'm calling predicting the total sales volume of a published work. It's practically a science. So is plagiarizing checking...I hope Evil Balki knows better.

What do you see when you're fantasizing about Muslim kids killed with chemical munitions? If I went by your words, it's just a Win/Loss column in a game, with mustard gas as the ball.

Talk about a fantasist LOL. The irony troll is strong with you. Your partner in crime there isn't doing much better.
                          Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 2/03/2017 3:56pm, .

Comment

What you're calling "fantasy" I'm calling predicting the total sales volume of a published work. It's practically a science.

What do you see when you're fantasizing about Muslim kids killed with chemical munitions? If I went by your words, it's just a Win/Loss column in a game.

Talk about a fantasist LOL. The irony troll is strong with you.
                            I know. Everybody who disagrees with you is a big, fat loser. And a meanie to boot. Fucking loser, Trump. With his gold toilets and model wife and towers and his White House. Piece of shit LOSER!

Comment

I know. Everybody who disagrees with you is a big, fat loser. And a meanie to boot. Fucking loser, Trump. With his gold toilets and model wife and towers and his White House. Piece of shit LOSER!
                              Can I walk away from the keyboard for a while to eat a corned beef sandwich, without you crying "where'd he go?"

I'm getting a little concerned about your emotional state. That's the thing about snowflakes like you. You only act tough when the camera's on you, as soon as the spotlight fades, you're busy trying to find another.

Just like Evil Balki's looking for another college town to drop in on...ah, the desperate hunt for attention.

Comment

Man I really hope this thread doesn't end with any wrabbit type delusional melt downs.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X