President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DCS View Post
    I'm not going to google for starved George Michael clips when there is a lot of pussy in the intardnets.

So you're making an ass of you in front of me. Nice offer but, sorry, I have to decline.
    I am disgusted by your mansplaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
      Crowder is like Milo, great stuff but sometimes full of hot air.
      It's called a sense of humor. I understand such things don't sit well with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
        It's called a sense of humor. I understand such things don't sit well with you.
        Really, how many times do I have to put you in your place my little narcissistic troll?

Comment

Really, how many times do I have to put you in your place my little narcissistic troll?
          You only think you've done such a thing. Again, you're George Bush announcing "Mission accomplished."

Comment

You only think you've done such a thing. Again, you're George Bush announcing "Mission accomplished."
            So, feel free to keep your dumbass opinion to yourself considering that I actually agree that it's comedy. I mean you troll with no purpose, you've got the IQ of a rock and the best you can do is tell everybody they're stupid. You don't care about facts, you don't back up your opinion, you're boring. Feel free just move on until you have something to actually say.

Comment

So, feel free to keep your dumbass opinion to yourself considering that I actually agree that it's comedy. I mean you troll with no purpose, you've got the IQ of a rock and the best you can do is tell everybody they're stupid. You don't care about facts, you don't back up your opinion, you're boring. Feel free just move on until you have something to actually say.
              You're so angry. It's embarrassing. Stop it.

You're mad because you think everyone here is supposed to respect you by default but I don't because you're a meathead. You have difficulty perceiving things, and worse, you don't realize it. Stupid people never know they're stupid. They just get angry when their brains can't keep up with the big boys. Talking to you is like trying to explain geometry to a catfish.

Comment

You're so angry. It's embarrassing. Stop it.

You're mad because you think everyone here is supposed to respect you by default but I don't because you're a meathead. You have difficulty perceiving things, and worse, you don't realize it. Stupid people never know they're stupid. They just get angry when their brains can't keep up with the big boys. Talking to you is like trying to explain geometry to a catfish.
                Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to write out every predictable thing you are going to say.

Feel free to move on child.

Comment

Comment

http://i.qkme.me/3qjulh.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                      It's not a bad policy. US military recognizes 1st amendment rights, with limitations. You can have your own opinions, vote (or don't) how you want, "enrich," yourself with whatever political content you wish. Not in uniform, not on duty, and in some cases, not on base. You can't disseminate or distribute content that is subversive; the exception, there, is tedious, but it deals with unlawful orders (i.e. whistleblower stuff).
                      Thought so, that does make sense. It's roughly the same for us, go crazy in private but in uniform and especially in public just be grey on everything.
                      Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

I tell you that you have no sense of humor and you imply that I haven't proven it with facts.

You're such a dork.

Comment

Devil's not really a "sourced arguments" kind of guy, he's the kind of man with strong personal views who speaks directly from his gut.

Which is very fitting, considering the two main products of the gut are bile and shit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shawarma View Post
                              Devil's not really a "sourced arguments" kind of guy, he's the kind of man with strong personal views who speaks directly from his gut.

Which is very fitting, considering the two main products of the gut are bile and shit.
                              How noble of you to come to Omega's rescue, brave knight.

I must've said something recently to hurt your butt.

Comment

I tell you that you have no sense of humor and you imply that I haven't proven it with facts.

You're such a dork.
                                And again, you are wrong. Again, you can't substantiate your opinion. Now go play with your rock.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X