President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Imo opinion Trump should have let them face justice.

We would hope it would be fair, of course.

When that young man stole a poster in North Korea, Obama did nothing but whine, and that guy came back a vegetable.

That's a bit heavy handed for stealing a poster if you ask me.

These guys are damn lucky Trump saved their asses.
    China isn't anywhere near as bad as North Korea, that being said I doubt many Americans would want to put faith in their legal system.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
      Prescription drugs in water come from people pissing into their toilets...not drug companies dumping them into the water supply directly.
      I'm sure it's literally a mix of both. I'm positive it's also not the worst thing in the water.
      '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
        I'm sure it's literally a mix of both. I'm positive it's also not the worst thing in the water.
        Sure you are sure...

I'd agree, not worst thing in untreated water.
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I really liked the whole "We should focus on trying to predict the habits of unpredictable outliers, because statistics, and AI!" reasoning.

Great job.

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
            I really liked the whole "We should focus on trying to predict the habits of unpredictable outliers, because statistics, and AI!" reasoning.

Great job.
            It wasn't your kind of reasoning, and it takes much harder math than statistics. Maybe you'll pick up a thing or two before I have to leave again.
            '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

Sure you are sure...

I'd agree, not worst thing in untreated water.
              You've obviously never seen a New Jersey water report.

Comment

Great job.
                I was replying to something Wrabbit wrote in the AI vs crazy thread, and had the same thought regarding outliers and the small (tiny?) percentage of mass (pick your definition) shootings by crazy people (pick your definition) relative to other deaths by firearms as a whole in the USA.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

You've obviously never seen a New Jersey water report.
                  Municipal water supply, treated water ready to be piped to your home?

Besides, I thought we agreed that Jersey is a bucolic paradise outside of major cities, full of wild critters (particularly Ursus americanus), farms, gardens, and particularly delicious squash.

Comment

Municipal water supply, treated water ready to be piped to your home?

Besides, I thought we agreed that Jersey is a bucolic paradise outside of major cities, full of wild critters (particularly Ursus americanus), farms, gardens, and particularly delicious squash.
                    It depends on the water report and where the water travels. Not all reports are the same, not all treated water makes its way purely.

They had to turn off the water fountains in my sons' grade school years ago because of high lead levels in the old rural plumbing. It was just cheaper to cover them and add bottled water coolers.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                      Obviously the whole Amanda Knox thing is pretty high on the list.
                      Considering she was ultimately determined innocent, the reason she's high on your list is become of paparazzi.

Comment

In local news, another unpredictable person did something unpredictable.
                        Yet something else shocking happened, people made mistakes and safety measures failed too!
                        Impossible, right?
                        Perhaps there was even aiding and abetting...

A massive, multi-agency manhunt for Randall Saito, the Hawaii State Hospital escapee described as a "psychopathic predator," ended Wednesday after authorities captured him in Stockton, Calif.
                        Meanwhile, new developments over Saito's past emerge.

Documents from 1993 obtained by Hawaii News Now revealed that Saito had sexual relations with at least three hospital staff members. Saito has been known for his manipulative nature, and sources say sexual relations took place on multiple occasions where he was able to obtain contraband.
                        Surveillance video in the cab clearly shows that when Saito got in he had a backpack stuffed with supplies, including a cell phone with a portable charger. He hadn't had that backpack when he escaped from the State Hospital.

During the ride, Saito is seen texting on the phone, then starts rifling through the backpack as if he's seeing what's inside for the first time.

Sources say that there are other facts that show Saito had planned his escape well in advance: His ticket to California was purchased online, and he paid for both his cab ride and his charter flight in cash, using an assumed name.

After being dropped off at the airport, Saito jumped on a charter plane to Maui, then boarded a Hawaiian Airlines flight for California.

Authorities have called Saito a "violent psychopath," and prosecutors have argued for years that he should not be unsupervised in the community. He was acquitted by reason of insanity in 1979 of the gruesome murder of a woman at Ala Moana Center.
                        http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/3...-to-california

... Saito, who’s reportedly been diagnosed with sexual sadism and necrophilia ― sexual attraction to corpses ― has repeatedly petitioned courts for release from the hospital. Each time, the courts found Saito remained a danger to society.

In the early 2000s, a prosecutor in Hawaii called him a “psychopathic predator whose mental condition continues to represent a serious danger to the community.”
                        https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0bc648a0f675a

Comment

Yet something else shocking happened, people made mistakes and safety measures failed too!
                          Impossible, right?

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/3...-to-california

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0bc648a0f675a
                          I heard about this one on the news this morning but forgot about it.

Crazy people going to crazy it's even worse when they're not stupid.

Comment

Impossible, right?
                            See, a "psychopathic predator" is actually kind of predictable as far as wanting and being able to break out of prison. They are the ones who WILL escape unless extreme measures are taken.

Yep, as usual, the humans are the weak link in the chain. Trusting people to do the right thing is often a poor security decision. People are particularly vulnerable to the glamours of human predators. "Computational trust" is a thing, too.

There was a very similar case in the mainland a few years back.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/28/us/new...ell/index.html

Joyce Mitchell, 51, was charged with promoting prison contraband, a felony, and criminal facilitation, a misdemeanor.
                            Mitchell faces a prison sentence ranging from two and a third years to seven years. She will be sentenced in September.

Mitchell wore a black-and-white jumpsuit to court, where her husband, Lyle -- who had allegedly been the target of a murder plot as part of escape -- attended the hearing. Her handcuffs were removed so she could sign a form to waive a grand jury hearing on herc charges.

In statements she gave police in early June, Mitchell detailed how she bought and delivered tools to the two men so they could break out of prison. After the jailbreak, Mitchell was supposed to bring them a Jeep, a gun, a GPS, money and other materials to the men, but she backed out.

Mitchell also detailed how she was supposed to give her husband two pills to knock him out, and the plan called for one of the escaped inmates to later kill her husband, Mitchell said in her statements to police.
                            Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/15/2017 7:39pm, .

Comment

It depends on the water report and where the water travels. Not all reports are the same, not all treated water makes its way purely.

They had to turn off the water fountains in my sons' grade school years ago because of high lead levels in the old rural plumbing. It was just cheaper to cover them and add bottled water coolers.
                              My two sons went to a rural grade school whose water supply comes from a well.

They had to drill another well and they did so then they tested the water and it was too high in uranium.

Yep the well water was Radioactive.

Comment

My two sons went to a rural grade school whose water supply comes from a well.

They had to drill another well and they did so then they tested the water and it was too high in uranium.

Yep the well water was Radioactive.
                                They should have left it and made it mandatory that classes have spiders for class pets. I believe it would pay dividends eventually.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X