President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
    You actually source something? BWahhahahahahahaaa... HAAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaha HHaaa...

Ha.

(edit)
    By the way, what strange obscenities had you chosen for your username that caused you to fall back to bneterasedmynam (Bullshido.net erased my name)?
    I used to bother with sourcing, but anymore it wouldn't matter if I sourced every case of water contamination because neither you nor 1bad would bother addressing the evidence.

Comment

I don't know if it's really a reading comprehension problem, with you, or that you're just too damned stubborn to read anything. Point raised and addressed before you even thought to ask the question:

You opened with "having our drinking water poisoned." Now, you're talking about the minutiae of how drinking water is processed. Seems like somebody could have predicted this turn on your part... oh, wait, I did!

Only about 2 hours until you get your crown.
      Your response here makes no sense. I didn't bring up water processing you did, all I did was point out your argument as being false.

You know what though, at this point I don't even care. If you want to drink contaminated water be my guest. Just don't cry like a baby if you get cancer because Dow chemical decided it was cheaper to risk lawsuits than to properly despose of their waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
        I used to bother with sourcing, but anymore it wouldn't matter if I sourced every case of water contamination because neither you nor 1bad would bother addressing the evidence.
        quoted for posterity
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
          Victor has no scales is an awesome movie.

What do you think tap water is? btw? Seriously.
          I live in the eco-friendly utopia known as Central Europe. Such questions don't concern me.

Comment

You're too fucking stupid to realize that this very post proves your bullshit to be wrong.
            How so, genius?

He's cutting the bureaucracy as Trump said would happen. That's being productive.

You do realize an entity can get so full of bureaucracy and red tape that's it's inefficient, don't you?? And that trimming the fat will make it more efficient?

Or are these more basic concepts you are ignorant of?

Comment

I didn't bring up water processing you did
              Correct, you merely regurgitated a talking point. You made no effort, beyond name calling, to support your position. Even when I directly challenged you to, you refused.
              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                How so, genius?

He's cutting the bureaucracy as Trump said would happen. That's being productive.

You do realize an entity can get so full of bureaucracy and red tape that's it's inefficient, don't you?? And that trimming the fat will make it more efficient?

Or are these more basic concepts you are ignorant of?
                More insults?? I thought you said you weren't on level 1.

The problem with your argument is it ignores intent. Placing a coal executive in the EPA has nothing to do with trimming fat. It's a tactic to target profit over safety. It is counterproductive to purposely undermine am agencies purpose.

If you continue to insult me I WON'T put you on time out.
                Last edited by Bneterasedmynam; 11/14/2017 11:47am, .

Comment

Correct, you merely regurgitated a talking point. You made no effort, beyond name calling, to support your position. Even when I directly challenged you to, you refused.
                  LOL support my position?? The original purpose for creating the EPA supports my position. As does countless cases of abuse by corrupt corporations. You argued that the government regulates what goes into our water and yet you simultaneously argue for getting rid of said protections. Again I don't care anymore you win, you can have your poisoned water.

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
                    I grew up drinking fluoridated water...

And sitting on plastic toilet seats...

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

They dont do that in Britain.......which is why their teeth look like bear traps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                        I live in the eco-friendly utopia known as Central Europe. Such questions don't concern me.
                        Originally posted by BKR View Post

Ya'll are lucky. I bet known of you knew I grew up in Dallas, Texas, drinking sodium fluoridated water. All the scientific studies show my IQ has been reduced by at least 20 points. The shadow of who I would have been calls out from the grave.

I'm like a chimpanzee, in a tree, jumping up and down, warning other chimpanzees when I see a big cat coming through the woods... I'm the weirdo? Because I'm sitting in a tree going OOH OOH AAH AAH AAH OOH AAH AAH OOH OOH OOH AAH AAH AAH AAH AAH!? Trying to warn you about the water and the Lizard Man in the Round Office.

You want to know what I think tap water is?
                        It's a gay bomb, baby.
                        And I'm not saying people didn't naturally have homosexual feelings. I'm not even getting into it, quite frankly. I mean, give me a break.
                        Do you think I'm like, oh, shocked by it?

I don't like 'em putting chemicals in the water that TURN THE FREAKIN' FROGS GAY! Do you understand that? I'm sick of being social engineered it's not funny!

Comment

LOL support my position?? The original purpose for creating the EPA supports my position. As does countless cases of abuse by corrupt corporations. You argued that the government regulates what goes into our water and yet you simultaneously argue for getting rid of said protections. Again I don't care anymore you win, you can have your poisoned water.

That pretty much brings us full circle, proving yet again that you have no interest in reading or learning anything.

I don't consider this a win, by any stretch. You are still just as ignorant and stubborn as you were at the beginning of this conversation.

I'll bet you can't cite the "original purpose for creating the EPA." I double-dog dare you. Tell me who created it, and why. Then, tell me why pollution wasn't legal before then. Yet, again, you're talking out your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                            Ya'll are lucky. I bet known of you knew I grew up in Dallas, Texas, drinking sodium fluoridated water. All the scientific studies show my IQ has been reduced by at least 20 points. The shadow of who I would have been calls out from the grave.

I'm like a chimpanzee, in a tree, jumping up and down, warning other chimpanzees when I see a big cat coming through the woods... I'm the weirdo? Because I'm sitting in a tree going OOH OOH AAH AAH AAH OOH AAH AAH OOH OOH OOH AAH AAH AAH AAH AAH!? Trying to warn you about the water and the Lizard Man in the Round Office.

You want to know what I think tap water is?
                            It's a gay bomb, baby.
                            And I'm not saying people didn't naturally have homosexual feelings. I'm not even getting into it, quite frankly. I mean, give me a break.
                            Do you think I'm like, oh, shocked by it?

I don't like 'em putting chemicals in the water that TURN THE FREAKIN' FROGS GAY! Do you understand that? I'm sick of being social engineered it's not funny!
                            Nope, didn't know you grew up in Dallas.

I grew up in Wichita Falls, couple of hours north of Dallas.

Fluoridated water, baby, all the way until I moved to New Orleans in 1987. Lord knows what the water in NOLA had in it, but it was a lot tastier than Wichita Falls water, that's for sure, considering that NOLA water was I think mostly deep well water, and WF water came from Lake Arrowhead (good fishing, but pretty cloudy most of the time). My teeth are glad.

You ever see the teeth of kids who grew up in Midland/Odessa area? Talk about some nasty water, they ended up with brown stains on their teeth. Go to a restaurant and order iced tea, tasted like...can't really describe it...
                            I had cousins who lived there for many years, they had a water filter installed at their house...

You were born crazy, Monkey, the water in DFW probably saved you from an even worse fate...

Comment

... that was all stolen from Alex Jones. I am not from Texas.

Comment

Anyone ever read "The End of the Whole Mess?" Nifty story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_the_Whole_Mess

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X