Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    I can't decide if these people arguing with Milo are for real, or were plants doing parody.
    https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by DCS View Post
      That's not for us mere peasants to decide about thing way above our pay grade. That's for people like WH Press Secretary.
      Hilariously, I just saw that because somebody had linked to Dan Rather, of all people, grandstanding about it.
      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

      Originally posted by strikistanian
      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Originally posted by Devil
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      Originally posted by Plasma
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

      Comment


        #48
        Good lord the Butthurt right now is delicious. I didn't think anything could be funnier than all the shitty ass angry Republicans whining about Blacks, "not my president," refusing to call Obama President, complaining about his birth certificate and all the fake news stories about being Muslim, the Muslim bible used at his second inauguration and gun bans. Now, I get to watch those same people laugh at democrats for crying, bitching, marching and moaning using the "But they did it first" excuse. Ignoring they are doing the exact same thing they were mocking the Republicans for over the last 8 years.

        The only thing that will make this better, is if he wins a second term

        Man, the universe sure does love to play jokes.

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
          Good lord the Butthurt right now is delicious. I didn't think anything could be funnier than all the shitty ass angry Republicans whining about Blacks, "not my president," refusing to call Obama President, complaining about his birth certificate and all the fake news stories about being Muslim, the Muslim bible used at his second inauguration and gun bans. Now, I get to watch those same people laugh at democrats for crying, bitching, marching and moaning using the "But they did it first" excuse. Ignoring they are doing the exact same thing they were mocking the Republicans for over the last 8 years.

          The only thing that will make this better, is if he wins a second term

          Man, the universe sure does love to play jokes.
          It does indeed...
          Falling for Judo since 1980

          "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

          "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

          "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
            Good lord the Butthurt right now is delicious. I didn't think anything could be funnier than all the shitty ass angry Republicans whining about Blacks, "not my president," refusing to call Obama President, complaining about his birth certificate and all the fake news stories about being Muslim, the Muslim bible used at his second inauguration and gun bans. Now, I get to watch those same people laugh at democrats for crying, bitching, marching and moaning using the "But they did it first" excuse. Ignoring they are doing the exact same thing they were mocking the Republicans for over the last 8 years.

            The only thing that will make this better, is if he wins a second term

            Man, the universe sure does love to play jokes.
            I'm with you except on the gun ban part. That wasn't fake. Obama wanted with all his little heart to further restrict gun ownership. He did sign executive orders to do what he could.

            Of course the problem for him is that he had no power to drive new gun laws without democrats controlling the house and senate. And people overreacted when their guns were safe. That's true. If that's what you mean, I'd agree.

            But he was without a doubt an anti-gun President.

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
              Good lord the Butthurt right now is delicious. I didn't think anything could be funnier than all the shitty ass angry Republicans whining about Blacks, "not my president," refusing to call Obama President, complaining about his birth certificate and all the fake news stories about being Muslim, the Muslim bible used at his second inauguration and gun bans. Now, I get to watch those same people laugh at democrats for crying, bitching, marching and moaning using the "But they did it first" excuse. Ignoring they are doing the exact same thing they were mocking the Republicans for over the last 8 years.

              The only thing that will make this better, is if he wins a second term

              Man, the universe sure does love to play jokes.
              I'm going to laugh my ass off when journalists suddenly remember what workforce utilization is.
              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

              Originally posted by strikistanian
              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
              Originally posted by Devil
              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
              Originally posted by Plasma
              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by BKR View Post
                I can't decide if these people arguing with Milo are for real, or were plants doing parody.
                https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/
                [email protected] "Milo".

                You mean "Evil Cousin Balki"?

                Bronson Pinchot did it better. He was actually likeable.



                The only people who care about or "argue" with Evil Cousin Balki are the extremely bored. Let's not even begin to pretend "Milo" is a real person. He's a cartoon, just like Good Cousin Balki.
                Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 1/22/2017 6:30pm, .

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                  I did time because I was openly critical of Clinton. We'll carry the torch, for you.
                  Is it punishable in the US military if you're criticle of your President or am I taking it too literally?
                  Ne Obliviscaris

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by Kovacs View Post
                    Is it punishable in the US military if you're criticle of your President or am I taking it too literally?
                    Short answer: yes. Interestingly, being in the military is about the only way you can legally be put in "double jeopardy," as well. Something something "dual sovereigns," I forget the exact situation, but if you look that term up, you'll find the answer.
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                      Short answer: yes. Interestingly, being in the military is about the only way you can legally be put in "double jeopardy," as well. Something something "dual sovereigns," I forget the exact situation, but if you look that term up, you'll find the answer.
                      Thats harsh about the critisim of the boss, that feels like it's infringing on your 1st amendment rights but I imagine it's to keep discord down.

                      We have a similar thing to double jeopardy, basically tried by a military and then civilian court when we fuck up.
                      Ne Obliviscaris

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by Kovacs View Post
                        Thats harsh about the critisim of the boss, that feels like it's infringing on your 1st amendment rights
                        It's not a bad policy. US military recognizes 1st amendment rights, with limitations. You can have your own opinions, vote (or don't) how you want, "enrich," yourself with whatever political content you wish. Not in uniform, not on duty, and in some cases, not on base. You can't disseminate or distribute content that is subversive; the exception, there, is tedious, but it deals with unlawful orders (i.e. whistleblower stuff).
                        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                          [email protected] "Milo".

                          You mean "Evil Cousin Balki"?

                          Bronson Pinchot did it better. He was actually likeable.



                          The only people who care about or "argue" with Evil Cousin Balki are the extremely bored. Let's not even begin to pretend "Milo" is a real person. He's a cartoon, just like Good Cousin Balki.
                          Milo is a badass with God tier debate skill.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Kovacs View Post
                            Thats harsh about the critisim of the boss, that feels like it's infringing on your 1st amendment rights but I imagine it's to keep discord down.

                            We have a similar thing to double jeopardy, basically tried by a military and then civilian court when we fuck up.
                            The UCMJ is draconian. I had a platoon sergeant tell us all once that we get paid to defend freedom, not to participate in it. Haha. True words.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ij1-VB9YA

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by Devil View Post
                                Milo is a badass with God tier debate skill.
                                It seems you have an hard-on for skinny young dudes in the internets.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X