No announcement yet.

President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won the presidency with alleged rape charges, fake stats, lies, misogyny and straight up bigotry. I wouldn't stop until I was assassinated or impeached. Shit, even then, you could NEVER take away the FACT I won the presidency after everyone told me to "STFU and run for president if you want to change things." Laughing the entire time believing it wouldn't happen.

There are a bunch of people, former President Obama included, who had a hot steaming plate of crow on November 8th, 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
      Oh, you're in the Navy. What's you're specialty? I was an OS.

I hope you only got a slap on the wrist.
      Did you train at Dam Neck on the East Coast? There was a huge OS training facility there when I was in.

I am actually optimistic for Trump and always happy to see Ivanka in more positions.

Comment

Originally posted by questbrinn View Post
        Did you train at Dam Neck on the East Coast? There was a huge OS training facility there when I was in.

I am actually optimistic for Trump and always happy to see Ivanka in more positions.
        Yeah, I was stationed in Damneck for Advanced Training.

Well, you should be optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
          Yeah, I was stationed in Damneck for Advanced Training.

Well, you should be optimistic.
          When were you there I was there 95-96?

Comment

Originally posted by questbrinn View Post
            When were you there I was there 95-96?
            LOL, oh, you don't know how old I am. How cute. 1987.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post

This is a cancellation of a rate decrease proposed two weeks ago. Previous administration raised the rate four times, and eliminated the ability to remove the insurance without refinancing into a private mortgage for most buyers, so they added 25 years of payments. This move is now a war on the poor, nobody said boo at the previous administration.

It's going to be a fun ride.
              So much for trying to help the common man. But, will his supporters pretty much ignore this, or perhaps blame it on Obama?

Alternately, is this evidence of Trump's administration carrying on some of Obama's policies, in the same way Obama carried on many of Bush's policies?
              Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

So, what about the WH press secretary demonstrably lying about the size of the inauguration crowd, and attacking the media over this relatively unimportant issue?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/21/medi...ent/index.html

Would this cause anyone who was not already concerned about a Trump presidency to become concerned? Or are we just in partisan city, so it doesn't really matter anymore what anyone says or does, as far as political support goes?
                Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Hey guys, I wonder what'll happen to political dissidents and the media? Golly, I wonder!

Comment

They're likely to face FEROCIOUS twitterings. And Trump's only going to invite media from publications he likes to his events, entrenching him even further in the reality-defying bubble he appears to inhabit than before. After all, if he needs to know something, he can just ask the Breitbart guy.

Comment

...in other news today,
                      President of the United States Donald Trump was responsible for getting millions of fatasses outdoors and walking.

While official numbers are not yet known this may be the largest such event in history.
                      People in cities around the world also joined in to welcome the new leader.
                      A fine first day in office Mr President, a fine first day indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post
                        Hey guys, I wonder what'll happen to political dissidents and the media? Golly, I wonder!
                        Reeducation camps would be a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
                          So much for trying to help the common man. But, will his supporters pretty much ignore this, or perhaps blame it on Obama?

Alternately, is this evidence of Trump's administration carrying on some of Obama's policies, in the same way Obama carried on many of Bush's policies?
                          It's evidence of the hypocrisy and bias of the major news outlets. The FHA program gets modified all the time, it's only an attack on the poor when a Republican is in charge. Of course if he loosens the program, he's returning to the pre-crash policies that destroyed the world's economy.

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
                          So, what about the WH press secretary demonstrably lying about the size of the inauguration crowd, and attacking the media over this relatively unimportant issue?
                          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                          Originally posted by Devil
                          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                          Originally posted by Plasma
                          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

It's evidence of the hypocrisy and bias of the major news outlets.
                            Deliberately false reporting should not be protected by the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
                              Deliberately false reporting should not be protected by the 1st.
                              That's one of those things that sounds good, but just imagining how to enforce it makes my skin crawl. Who's in charge of what's false, as opposed to misleading or dishonest? Who defines "deliberately?" Did Dan Rather lie about Bush's military service, did he fail at fact-checking, or did he fact check in a manner that would not reveal the accuracy of his source purposefully? It's just as easy to say people should simply verify the news they read, but that ain't happening either.
                              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                              Originally posted by Plasma
                              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

That's one of those things that sounds good, but just imagining how to enforce it makes my skin crawl. Who's in charge of what's false, as opposed to misleading or dishonest?
                                That's not for us mere peasants to decide about thing way above our pay grade. That's for people like WH Press Secretary.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X