President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submessenger View Post

wtf is that? I just see a handful of spots. 12 more-or-less abstract structures, to be more precise. Makes no sense.
    +, bowl of a cone, diamond, star
    sphere, half sphere concave bowl, 3/4's of a sphere, checkered sphere
    And a row of penises.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

This is not a game, Wally is in the exact center of the picture.

This is a game.
      Yeah, he's flashing his junk to that dude's girlfriend. Wally is clearly a sex offender.
      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
        Bill vs Trump.
        Rape allegations before presidency? Yep.
        Paying money off for sexual misconduct? Yep.
        Questionable Business practices? Yep.
        Questionable firings? yep.
        Putting people in places for their benefit? Yep.
        Draft Dodgers? Yep.
        OK, I get it, Bill is an absolute cad and a bounder, and a cowardly draft dodger, and so is Donald, but whilst Bill did many of the same things as Donald, I would love to see the evidence for Bill (or Dukes for that matter) doing the following things that Donald has;

Helsinki with Vlad
        Ukraine extortion
        Total Stonewalling of Congress
        Constant mendacity
        Cancelling press briefings
        Calling the press the "Enemy of the People"
        Charlottesville
        Politisizing the National Security institutions
        Sharpee Gate
        Trying to get G7 summit at his resort
        Emoluments issues with Trump hotels
        Assassinating a Iranian general to help with his reelection
        Going around congress and taking money from disaster relief and military spending to pay for his fucking wall
        Legitimizing the Kim regime in N Korea
        Destablising Iran and therefore the whole region by pulling out of the Nuclear deal without a plan B
        Enabling Israel to further but fuck the Palestinians by illegally taking their territory
        Allowing Ivanka to cut side deals with foreign governments whist working for the US government
        Kids in cages
        Cheating at golf

So, Bill is Trump, Trump is Bill and if Trump is the worst, so was Bill. If Trump is a caricature so is Bill.
        No way. Not even close. For you to really believe that only leads me to speculate that you have Stockholm syndrome (or perhaps Helsinki syndrome would be more appropriate)

Clinton bad, Dukes worse, Trump worst

American citizens elected a KNOWN and PROVEN KKK Grand Wizard, Felon, Holocaust Denier, Neo-Nazi, American Nazi party member to a political office, seriously Trump isn’t even on that level of asshatery.
        Remember, first person to bring up the Nazis has already lost the argument

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post

OK, I get it, Bill is an absolute cad and a bounder, and a cowardly draft dodger, and so is Donald, but whilst Bill did many of the same things as Donald, I would love to see the evidence for Bill (or Dukes for that matter) doing the following things that Donald has;

Helsinki with Vlad
          Ukraine extortion
          Constant mendacity
          Charlottesville
          Sharpee Gate
          Going around congress and taking money from disaster relief and military spending to pay for his fucking wall
          Destablising Iran and therefore the whole region by pulling out of the Nuclear deal without a plan B
          Enabling Israel to further but fuck the Palestinians by illegally taking their territory
          Allowing Ivanka to cut side deals with foreign governments whist working for the US government
          Kids in cages
          Cheating at golf

No way. Not even close. For you to really believe that only leads me to speculate that you have Stockholm syndrome (or perhaps Helsinki syndrome would be more appropriate)

https://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...litical-press/

Cribbing Rush Limbaugh?
          But Mr. Clinton ultimately put the blame squarely on the political press.

“Let’s suppose we were in a campaign against each other,” he said to his predecessor. “He would have his narrative and I would have mine and each of us would try to convince you that our narrative was better than the other. That’s O.K.

“But the people covering the campaign, they develop a narrative, too, a storyline, and it’s almost impossible for the real story to be the same as the storyline,” Mr. Clinton said. “It’s very hard for the American people to be well informed if the storyline swamps the real story.”

[h=Bill Clinton]2[/h]Diana Walker / Time Life Pictures / Getty

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

With those words, President Clinton didn't just dig himself a hole, he stole a backhoe, dug a really deep hole, drove the backhoe into the hole, wired the backhoe with explosives and blew it up. Strenuously denying his affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky at a January press conference, Clinton was later impeached by the House of Representatives for lying about the matter under oath.

"That depends on what the meaning of 'is' is."

The lowest point in President Clinton's public life, the Sept. 1998 release of the Ken Starr report also provided what might have been the lowest and most desperate of legal defenses: Clinton reached new depths of word-parsing during his videotaped August 17 testimony in front of a grand jury. Until then, America hadn't been sure there was more than one definition of "is." Just to be clear, there isn't.

“The media knows what sells—conflict and division. It’s also quick and easy. All too often anger works better than answers; resentment better than reason; emotion trumps evidence. A sanctimonious, sneering one-liner, no matter how bogus, is seen as straight talk, while a calm, well-argued response is seen as canned and phony.”
          ― Bill Clinton, The President Is Missing

All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.Now, I have to go back to work on my State of the Union speech. And I worked on it until pretty late last night. I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time, never. These allegations are false, and I need to go back to work for the American people.

LOL

Last edited by BKR; 2/26/2020 6:03pm, .
          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post

Helsinki with Vlad
            Ukraine extortion
            Constant mendacity
            Charlottesville
            Sharpee Gate
            Kids in cages
            Cheating at golf

There was no argument to lose, you have no political acumen, as BKR just demonstrated.

First. Rule of debate, know both sides of the discussion.
            Last edited by It is Fake; 2/26/2020 7:15pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

https://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...litical-press/

Cribbing Rush Limbaugh?
              But Mr. Clinton ultimately put the blame squarely on the political press.

“Let’s suppose we were in a campaign against each other,” he said to his predecessor. “He would have his narrative and I would have mine and each of us would try to convince you that our narrative was better than the other. That’s O.K.

“But the people covering the campaign, they develop a narrative, too, a storyline, and it’s almost impossible for the real story to be the same as the storyline,” Mr. Clinton said. “It’s very hard for the American people to be well informed if the storyline swamps the real story.”

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

With those words, President Clinton didn't just dig himself a hole, he stole a backhoe, dug a really deep hole, drove the backhoe into the hole, wired the backhoe with explosives and blew it up. Strenuously denying his affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky at a January press conference, Clinton was later impeached by the House of Representatives for lying about the matter under oath.

"That depends on what the meaning of 'is' is."

The lowest point in President Clinton's public life, the Sept. 1998 release of the Ken Starr report also provided what might have been the lowest and most desperate of legal defenses: Clinton reached new depths of word-parsing during his videotaped August 17 testimony in front of a grand jury. Until then, America hadn't been sure there was more than one definition of "is." Just to be clear, there isn't.

“The media knows what sells—conflict and division. It’s also quick and easy. All too often anger works better than answers; resentment better than reason; emotion trumps evidence. A sanctimonious, sneering one-liner, no matter how bogus, is seen as straight talk, while a calm, well-argued response is seen as canned and phony.”
              ― Bill Clinton, The President Is Missing

All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.Now, I have to go back to work on my State of the Union speech. And I worked on it until pretty late last night. I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time, never. These allegations are false, and I need to go back to work for the American people.

LOL

Let’s add at least 25 flights on the Lolita Express.
              Let’s add Clinton’s Cages oops Immigration law from 1996.
              Let’s Add Clinton’s nuclear Deal with Korea.
              Let’s Add Clinton’s stonewalling as well.

It’s funny how people read a few articles and suddenly they understand American Political Theater.

Trump’s dirty laundry looks just like Clinton’s it just has brighter and louder colors.

Comment

From an external perspective the thing Clinton has over Trump is the same thing Obama had over him which is charm.

They were both smooth operators with slick public speaking and interaction which made them more likable to people without thorough knowledge of US politics.

Trump is the exact opposite to anyone outside his rallies.

King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                  From an external perspective the thing Clinton has over Trump is the same thing Obama had over him which is charm.

They were both smooth operators with slick public speaking and interaction which made them more likable to people without thorough knowledge of US politics.

Yep, they were smooth talkers. Obama could walk in and tell me that I'm a shitty human and I'm fired. After he left I would probably say, Yeah, I like that guy. Because he would say it in a way that would have me agreeing with him before he was finished. Then later I would say, shit that asshole fired me. Dang it.

I liked listening to his speeches. Clinton, not as much because I was partying too much to pay attention back in those days.
                  Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

You gotta be a ruthless SOB to make it to be President, at some level. They all have that in common.

Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X