President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Right on cue.

Report: Armed men arrested in Philadelphia were trying to deliver fake ballots

Stickers and a hat with logos of the QAnon conspiracy movement were found in the vehicle, Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner said.
    Some GI Joe cosplay larpers decided to arm themselves, get together a bunch of fake ballots(which brings up so many questions on it's own) and apparently were on the way to storm the ballot counting office.

See, this is the fucking reason the current POTUS should be held criminally responsible for this damn hoax. We got lucky this time and nobody died. The odds go down significantly with every iteration of dupes that fell for this last ridiculous hoax.
    Last edited by Dung Beatles; 11/07/2020 9:16am, .

Comment

Replay of 2000 albeit on numerous fronts.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...r-close-counts

Comment

Full retard in 3 2 1 ...........

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

People make worse decisions as a group in general with all things considered even but it's better than not having a say at all.

Few people are qualified to be a world leader and I'm betting those people probably don't run for office.
          Okay fine, if the citizens of the US want me to run their country, I will.

Comment

I am scared for the US.

Comment

In true fashion, Donald not only refuses to concede, he's refusing to speak to the public at all.

No one should be surprised, reality just took a giant shit on his ego and the streets of every major city are filled with thousands of people dancing in the streets.

Yub yub.

​​​​​​

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	NINTCHDBPICT000618634227.jpg
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	4598183

Comment

So basically the celebrations are like the end of WW2. I mean seriously does that even register with Trump supporters?? They're throwing parties all over the world for a hair sniffer, because that's how terrible Trump is. I mean fucking wow how delusional someone has to be to eat shit for 4 years and basically ask for more.

Comment

I realized earlier today Superman 2 predicted this whole thing.

I credit a terrible meme Steve Mix showed me with the Trumps and Pence trapped in the Phantom Zone.

Not funny, Steven. Nightmarish.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/08/2020 2:14am, .

Comment

If the Supreme Court rules in his favour in Pennsylvania and he wins the recounts in Georgia and Nevada then Trump might still win right ?

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

If the Supreme Court rules in his favour in Pennsylvania and he wins the recounts in Georgia and Nevada then Trump might still win right ?
                        We're all rooting for your bitcoins.

Comment

Wouldn't it be funny though, if voter fraud actually gets proven?

Comment

You think they’re looking for something they planted?

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                              You think they’re looking for something they planted?
                              Counting deadies has been done before.

I reiterate that I don't care who wins (not "has won", cause it's not over just yet). I'm saying that supposing voter fraud is evidenced, how will the Dems own up to it? Will the left lose faith in the Dems, or just wave it off and apply a double standard?
                              Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 11/08/2020 2:08pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post

Counting deadies has been done before.

I reiterate that I don't care who wins (not "has won", cause it's not over just yet). I'm saying that supposing voter fraud is evidenced, how will the Dems own up to it? Will the left lose faith in the Dems, or just wave it off and apply a double standard?
                                Kind of a boring hypothetical.

I got one for you. If you were a transformer, what vehicle would you turn into?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X