President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Well excuuuuse me, Mr. Fuck Machine, the guy is 75 and running your country.
    Not for long, by design. Unlike poor Russia.

His cock, it turns out, wasn't as long as its shadow.

But don't fret, I hear Kazakhstan very nice this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

A whore is cashing in on her gossip. *Yawn*

Stay classy, Wabbit.
      Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 10/26/2020 7:06am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post

A whore is cashing in on her gossip. *Yawn*

Stay classy, Wabbit.
        Gossip?? Hahahahaha, yeah, no. You don't pay 140,000 bucks for gossip.

Comment

The classy part makes me laugh too. Making fun of POW's yeah that's classy. Mimicking a person with a disability, yup real classy. Telling white supremacists to "stand by", all kinds of classy huh??

Comment

Not for long, by design.
            That kind of talk is dangerous. Trump has no morality whatsoever. Amoral to the core.

If you can sabotage the system of checks and balances, and it's arguable that Trump has deeply compromised it already, then you can change the design. How many times has he appealed to things like "President for life"?

There is no truth that does not serve the party, comrade.

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rt/3741746001/

Suck it.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                Are you saying suck it to the amendments of the constitution?? Or maybe just the people who don't believe in your bearded cloud guy?? FYI I'm going to laugh my ass off if she votes against gun rights because they're not part of the core constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

Are you saying suck it to the amendments of the constitution?? Or maybe just the people who don't believe in your bearded cloud guy?? FYI I'm going to laugh my ass off if she votes against gun rights because they're not part of the core constitution.
                  I think that would be a pretty big stretch for her. We both know that the special interest groups run both parties now.

I think both of them have cancer and no longer represent the American people and no longer care much for the Democratic Representative foundation of our government. It's all about squeezing every drop of blood from every stone to prop up the latest group of power brokers who will in turn squeeze all the other stones in all the other ponds.

The NRA lobby would have vetted her first, at a minimum they'd do so indirectly if not actually informally through another lawyer.

Comment

It isn't. I have strange connections to that part of the world and Kazakhstan, Chechnya and Slovenia are the most miserable cracker based neighborhoods on Earth with extra Murder sauch.

Even Moldova is better. Those countries were never nice. It's a good place to load up on human trafficking victims and bricks of heroin I g uess.

Comment

If Joe Cool wins Texas, the entire GOP will need life support. This is a census year... you know what that means right? Redrawing the voting district map. That gerrymandering is a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

It isn't. I have strange connections to that part of the world and Kazakhstan, Chechnya and Slovenia are the most miserable cracker based neighborhoods on Earth with extra Murder sauch.

Even Moldova is better. Those countries were never nice. It's a good place to load up on human trafficking victims and bricks of heroin I g uess.
                        Haven't you seen the new Borat yet?

They've made great progress. No more annual Running of the Jew!

Now it's Running of the American.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                          Imagine selling your soul to get someone placed in government.

Oh wait, you don't have to. You voted for Trump already.

When you vote him again, even though he thinks you're a loser for enlisting, it'll seal the deal forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

Gossip?? Hahahahaha, yeah, no. You don't pay 140,000 bucks for gossip.
                            Oh that rabbit hole goes far, far deeper than Stormy (who is a friend of a best friend and is quite a wonderful human being).

Donald Trump, a Playboy Model, and a System for Concealing Infidelity
                            One woman’s account of clandestine meetings, financial transactions, and legal pacts designed to hide an extramarital affair.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...karen-mcdougal

Comment

Oh that rabbit hole goes far, far deeper than Stormy

[[/URL]
                              I think I speak for everyone here when I say that's a conversation for your doctor.

Comment

Imagine selling your soul to get someone placed in government.

Oh wait, you don't have to. You voted for Trump already.

When you vote him again, even though he thinks you're a loser for enlisting, it'll seal the deal forever.
                                6>3. Souls are over-rated.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X