Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

CNN.......I stopped reading the rest.
    LOL, well you're missing some of the best fiction writing this side of fox news. Shit I wish there was an actual news site that reported news without the drama and made up stories, but this is just the reality now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

LOL, well you're missing some of the best fiction writing this side of fox news. Shit I wish there was an actual news site that reported news without the drama and made up stories, but this is just the reality now.
      I read my news now, that way it is my own bias. Still, all news is becoming clickbait. I read more from international websites, even if they are translated. Most have an anti-American slant, but they trash all sides with the same bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
        My understanding is that the USPS issue is not really about the vote. It’s about getting people to vote in person. Since the Dems shut the country down, Trump wasn’t able to infect all the minorities with the COVID as planned. So he has to get them to show up to vote so that he can infect them with COVID. New world order and all that stuff.
        See, this is why they never let you inside the evidence room.
        go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

If Trump wins again, the Democratic Party needs to disband. I swear, I am watching 2015-16 all over again.

Comment

If Trump wins again, the Democratic Party needs to disband. I swear, I am watching 2015-16 all over again.
            As I occasionally peeek at US politics, it doesn't seem to me like they're even trying to win. They're just going through the motions.
            go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

This is the President of the United States... LITERALLY... instructing Republicans to VOTE TWICE in November.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ystem-n1239140

How much fucking clearer do we need to fucking get?
              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post

As I occasionally peeek at US politics, it doesn't seem to me like they're even trying to win. They're just going through the motions.
                it’s fucking awful. See, the poster above as an example.

Comment

This election is going to be epic. If they're still counting ballots come 20th of January is Pelosi the same interim President?
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                    This election is going to be epic. If they're still counting ballots come 20th of January is Pelosi the same interim President?
                    Trade deficit is now at 2008 levels under the super business economy expert that probably couldn't tell you the difference between FA Hayek and PT Barnum.

Do I think Biden is great? No. Do I think Trump is worse? Yes. Will I vote for him? This year I'm voting for Kareem Abdul Jabar or Reggie Jackson. I might also vote for the 1927 Yankees and their running mate Cracker Jack. They had Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig playing side by side. Must have been amazing.

Comment

it’s fucking awful. See, the poster above as an example.
                      I'm sorry I don't fit into your "cool guys don't look at explosions" club.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

I'm sorry I don't fit into your "cool guys don't look at explosions" club.
                        Stupid nerd!

Anyway, why vote for one turd over another? Unless you earnestly believe that the US will be better off with the other guy, why even bother?
                        Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 9/03/2020 2:10pm, .

Comment

Today I found out that the Government seized $11,000 of my packaging material because it has the required Washington Liquor and Cannabis Board warnings for marijuana products printed on it.

That's a single day loss. When I went down to see what I could do about it they threatened to arrest me for paraphernalia. I asked what paraphernalia they were talking about. They said the packaging material itself. I told them the entire industry pre-orders their packaging material and has it shipped interstate across borders so if they're going to take a small fish like me in they've got one hell a queue to work through. When I went to the post office, they said that it was probably seized "officially" for that reason but unoffically probably because the mail inspection facility is so badly backlogged they're clearing anything they can find an excuse for (including ELEVEN THOUSAND OF MY FUCKING DOLLARS IN PLASTIC SHRINK TUBES) because they're desperate for the space.

Who here can swallow an eleven thousand dollar loss and be told exceedingly rudely to fuck yourself and be threatened with arrest for engaging in an industry that's been legal and protected via executive order for the last 5 years?

I asked if I have an avenue for redress and the guy threatened me twice over plastic fucking packages and basically implied that if I pursue it that they'll come after me with federal charges.

Yep. That's my fucking day. This shit is not supposed to happen. I don't break the law. I don't engage in any federal crimes, I don't traffic, I record everything, I follow the minutiae of every spool of red tape while the industry in most states is still the gray market, I'm as close to 100% legit as its possible to be in the US given the contradictory state of prohibition. But sure, stick a foot in my ass arbitrarily to the tune of 11 grand because it was convenient and then have the bureaucratic balls to treat me like I'm the asshole.

Comment

Today I found out that the Government seized $11,000 of my packaging material because it has the required Washington Liquor and Cannabis Board warnings for marijuana products printed on it.

That's a single day loss. When I went down to see what I could do about it they threatened to arrest me for paraphernalia. I asked what paraphernalia they were talking about. They said the packaging material itself. I told them the entire industry pre-orders their packaging material and has it shipped interstate across borders so if they're going to take a small fish like me in they've got one hell a queue to work through. When I went to the post office, they said that it was probably seized "officially" for that reason but unoffically probably because the mail inspection facility is so badly backlogged they're clearing anything they can find an excuse for (including ELEVEN THOUSAND OF MY FUCKING DOLLARS IN PLASTIC SHRINK TUBES) because they're desperate for the space.

Who here can swallow an eleven thousand dollar loss and be told exceedingly rudely to fuck yourself and be threatened with arrest for engaging in an industry that's been legal and protected via executive order for the last 5 years?

I asked if I have an avenue for redress and the guy threatened me twice over plastic fucking packages and basically implied that if I pursue it that they'll come after me with federal charges.

Yep. That's my fucking day. This shit is not supposed to happen. I don't break the law. I don't engage in any federal crimes, I don't traffic, I record everything, I follow the minutiae of every spool of red tape while the industry in most states is still the gray market, I'm as close to 100% legit as its possible to be in the US given the contradictory state of prohibition. But sure, stick a foot in my ass arbitrarily to the tune of 11 grand because it was convenient and then have the bureaucratic balls to treat me like I'm the asshole.
                            Surely it is the suppliers responsibility to make sure the product gets to you and thus if it does not then you dont pay ?
                            King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

Surely it is the suppliers responsibility to make sure the product gets to you and thus if it does not then you dont pay ?
                              I was so pissed off I didn't stop to think about that. It's worth a shot. The company that manufactured it can probably cover that a lot more cheaply than I can.
                              Last edited by Dung Beatles; 9/07/2020 6:48am, . Reason: typo.

Comment

I was so pissed off I didn't stop to think about that. It's worth a shot. The company that manufactured it can probably cover that a lot more cheaply than I can.
                                Hope it goes your way Dung.
                                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X