No announcement yet.

President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the poll numbers even really matter though in a system that uses an electoral college??

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
      Do the poll numbers even really matter though in a system that uses an electoral college??
      Polls can be skewed in all kinds of ways...they are a sample from a population, an indicator, no more. The electoral college is a debatable entity...it had a purpose that it patently did not fulfill with our last election cycle, otherwise it was always a sop to the rural power blocs to balance the voting power of the urban centers. It’s a relic, but subject to manipulation...hopefully not overlooked in the coming election.

Comment

The problem is people treat polls like magic omens written in stone. Being ahead in the odds doesn't guarantee a win even if you're way ahead. Just ask Buster Douglas.

Strange unlikely shit happens all the time. Billy Bob Thorton had a long fling with Angelina Jolie. How the fuck did that happen? He must have had access to a mountain of cocaine at the time. That's my best guess anyway.

Drugs are a hell of a drug.
        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

So Kumala harris is the next proposed VP.

I dont know huge amounts about her but the right leaning people from the US on my Instagram all seam to be celebrating and posting videos of her criticizing Biden which I guess is a bad sign for the left.

King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
            So Kumala harris is the next proposed VP.

I dont know huge amounts about her but the right leaning people from the US on my Instagram all seam to be celebrating and posting videos of her criticizing Biden which I guess is a bad sign for the left.

They ran against each other. Yes. There are lots of videos of people ostensibly on the same side criticizing each other in the run up to an election. Just look at how Cruz and Graham talked about Trump and vice versa.

People who are still leaning Trumpy are going to vote Trumpy and people who are leaning away from that are going to vote away from that. I can't imagine there is any worse running condition for an incumbent that 165,000 dead Americans and a cratering economy.

When the levies break on those mortgages, it's going to be a hell to pay. 30% unemployed... people can't find jobs. Kids being sent back to schools where mask policies aren't enforced... shit, this fall is going to be a clusterfuck no matter what happens when the temperatures start to drop and coronavirus starts seeing favorable conditions with now spread all over the damn country.
            Last edited by Dung Beatles; 8/12/2020 5:09am, .

Comment

One thing that might make current Trump supporters feel confident though: Nate Silver gives Biden same odds he gave Hillary. 71%

Once again it all comes down to this race being decided in a handful of swing districts in a handful of swing states.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                They ran against each other. Yes. There are lots of videos of people ostensibly on the same side criticizing each other in the run up to an election. Just look at how Cruz and Graham talked about Trump and vice versa.
                People who are still leaning Trumpy are going to vote Trumpy and people who are leaning away from that are going to vote away from that. I can't imagine there is any worse running condition for an incumbent that 165,000 dead Americans and a cratering economy.
                When the levies break on those mortgages, it's going to be a hell to pay. 30% unemployed... people can't find jobs. Kids being sent back to schools where mask policies aren't enforced... shit, this fall is going to be a clusterfuck no matter what happens when the temperatures start to drop and coronavirus starts seeing favorable conditions with now spread all over the damn country.
                That is an unlikely scenario in my opinion .
                The US is simply too rich and too powerful regardless of who the leader is .
                165,000 dead looks like a big number just as our 49,000 looks like a big number BUT there is allot more to it .
                Over half of our numbers came from care homes , generally speaking our society doesn’t give a piss about old people which is why most of them were in the homes in the first place
                King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

165,000 dead looks like a big number just as our 49,000 looks like a big number BUT there is allot more to it .
                  It's a logistics issue. Sure, but Presidental elections are just as much about the health and prosperity of the country under the current administration as they are about ideology. People who don't feel like they aren't getting their needs met don't show up to vote.

Or they vote for Brexit. Or they vote for a serial arsonist.

Comment

Every time someone says Trump is going to do something shitty, he seems to eventually do exactly the shitty thing after a chorus of denials from his supporters.

Trump is now openly sabotaging the US mail in order to harm mail in voting efforts.

The FUCKING MAIL. This is blatant and open corruption. There are no equivocations. It should never be rewarded with a vote.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/polit...ion/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                      Every time someone says Trump is going to do something shitty, he seems to eventually do exactly the shitty thing after a chorus of denials from his supporters.

Trump is now openly sabotaging the US mail in order to harm mail in voting efforts.

The FUCKING MAIL. This is blatant and open corruption. There are no equivocations. It should never be rewarded with a vote.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/polit...ion/index.html
                      What do you expect?? His supporters are the ones driving his behavior by rewarding stupidity. I mean fucking hell look at how many hillbilly states have been getting giant covid outbreaks because the inbred twits think that science doesn't exist cause God said so and wifi is causing covid, etc. You aren't talking about people with intelligence or common sense.

Comment

What do you expect?? His supporters are the ones driving his behavior by rewarding stupidity. I mean fucking hell look at how many hillbilly states have been getting giant covid outbreaks because the inbred twits think that science doesn't exist cause God said so and wifi is causing covid, etc. You aren't talking about people with intelligence or common sense.
                        Dung posts a hit piece from CNN. You run with it, hillbillies and all. Neither one of you apparently know diddly squat about the ongoing, for a couple of decades, problems within the USPS.

Then there's than damn voter rolls wherein there's more voters than populace. Dead, moved and other.

Twits?

Weak troll.
                        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

Dung posts a hit piece from CNN. You run with it, hillbillies and all. Neither one of you apparently know diddly squat about the ongoing, for a couple of decades, problems within the USPS.

Then there's than damn voter rolls wherein there's more voters than populace. Dead, moved and other.

Twits?

Weak troll.
                          You do realize Trump admitted that the reason he's attacking the mail service is to disrupt mail in voting right?? He actually admitted it himself. You're making an excuse that directly opposes reality in the most retarded of ways yet proving again that my point about Trump supporters making any excuse for their king as being 100% true. And before you make an excuse about mail in voting you may want to consider that Trump is using mail in voting to vote. I'm personally anxious to how exactly how retarded your future excuses will get as Trump travels further down the rabbit hole.

Comment

You do realize Trump admitted that the reason he's attacking the mail service is to disrupt mail in voting right?? He actually admitted it himself. You're making an excuse that directly opposes reality in the most retarded of ways yet proving again that my point about Trump supporters making any excuse for their king as being 100% true. And before you make an excuse about mail in voting you may want to consider that Trump is using mail in voting to vote. I'm personally anxious to how exactly how retarded your future excuses will get as Trump travels further down the rabbit hole.
                            Full retard-

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...g-would-bring/

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...c_wnbc_twt_shr

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election...ong-addresses/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...on_143551.html

https://www.ncsl.org/research/electi...-accuracy.aspx

https://boscp.com/2020/01/06/judicia...or-face-a-fed/

This upcoming election is going to be like nothing seen before. My concern is an honest election. People move. People die.

You keep talking shit though. At least you're consistent.

A good read on the issue of voter rolls-

https://www.pewtrusts.org/~/media/le...trationpdf.pdf

Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                              I'm not sure I get your point here. Are you arguing that mail in voting is going to be compromised?? Do you suppose it will be more compromised than say shutting down an essential government service to stop voting for the purposes of cheating an election?? Oh and as I already pointed out mail in voting was good enough for Trump himself. Hypocrisy much??

Comment

I don't consider it a hit piece because it's backed up by a lot of other sources that I didn't think I needed to cite given how heavily it's been covered and that Trump personally said that he is interfering in funding to improve his election chances.

Washington state is a mail in voting state. I've never had a problem before. Not one.

Yeah, I'm aware that there have been problems at the USPS from years ago when it became a partisan issue last time. I remember that and it's not even a secret because someone made a big deal out of privatizing it and their budget was subsequently cut. We all watched it happen on TV.

It's funny how I never heard about endangered mail-in voting in any other elections though. Including any past year but now suddenly when mail-in voting is a high priority and given the amount of mail that gets sent on Christmas holidays that VOTING might be too much instead of the insane amount of holiday mail and ordering from amazon. That's one ballot per adult person and not 4 or 5 items a day per person per household in junk mail.

No, man. It's not a hit piece when it's true.

Edit: also, I refuse to give into slinging insults. I maintain that I am dumber than a box of rusty nails and any person taking exception to any sound that escapes from my mouth has only themselves to blame if they get mental tetanus.
                                Last edited by Dung Beatles; 8/16/2020 1:53am, . Reason: For clarity

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X