President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

My fight?? Hahahahaha nope swing and a miss. I couldn't give 2 shits about any protestors. I'm merely pointing out that the people who complain about government tyranny the most seem to be A-ok with it when it suits them.

The people I call hillbillies are my people you fucking shitstain. Born and raised as a certified redneck so I get the privilege of making fun of my own. Especially when it causes butthurt in overzealous retards such as yourself.

Telling me to kill myself?? Not sure if that violates any board rules, but either way go fuck yourself, you worthless bastard. I wouldn't give you the satisfaction even on my worst day
    I have been consistently complaining about government tyranny. I will always be a small government conservative. Keep the feds out of the state government, keep the state out of local affairs and keep the local cops off my damn lawn and out of my ganja. My philosophy is that I shouldn't see a cop unless I call them personally. I know that might not be practical but I don't get in other people's business and I expect them not to get into mine.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

My fight?? Hahahahaha nope swing and a miss. I couldn't give 2 shits about any protestors. I'm merely pointing out that the people who complain about government tyranny the most seem to be A-ok with it when it suits them.
      Way to duck the point. You don't get to decide what fight they should fight. You don't get to decide what they should have a problem with. Do your own fighting or shut the fuck up.

Do a flip.

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
        Way to duck the point. You don't get to decide what fight they should fight. You don't get to decide what they should have a problem with. Do your own fighting or shut the fuck up.

Do a flip.
        I must have hit pretty close to the mark to get such a disjointed response.

Who's deciding what they fight for?? I'm pointing out hypocrisy, I'm not suggesting in any way that anyone should take up a fight.

A flip?? Not sure I understand this comment.

Comment

I must have hit pretty close to the mark to get such a disjointed response.

Who's deciding what they fight for?? I'm pointing out hypocrisy, I'm not suggesting in any way that anyone should take up a fight.

A flip?? Not sure I understand this comment.
          It's only hypocrisy if they agree exactly with you what fights are worth fighting. You want to decide that for them. Which makes you human garbage.

I'm suggesting that you do a flip as you jump off of a bridge, moron. Did you just now make it to the Internet?

Kys tbqh

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post

It's only hypocrisy if they agree exactly with you what fights are worth fighting. You want to decide that for them. Which makes you human garbage.

I'm suggesting that you do a flip as you jump off of a bridge, moron. Did you just now make it to the Internet?

Kys tbqh
            hy·poc·ri·sy
            /həˈpäkrəsē/
            noun
            1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
            The actual definition disagrees.

Well I certainly don't spend my days as an internet troll like you, but I haven't really seen many people use the phrase "do a flip" so maybe you're just expecting more from your comment that is justified.

Claiming I'm somehow human garbage while continuing to tell people to kill themselves shows just how broken you actually are. Your rinse and repeat bores me.

Comment

#ORANGELIVESMATTER

.....ducks incoming rocks, frozen water bottles, etc.
              Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

So you all ready to admit the Trump is a fascist?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                  So you all ready to admit the Trump is a fascist?
                  I dunno if I agree. He's small minded, ignorant, bigoted, greedy, has a fragile yet somehow giant ego, and wants to fuck his own daughter, but I haven't seen evidence of him being a fascist.

Comment

Mark my words: Donald Trump will pardon Epstein's pet jailbait wrangler before he leaves ofrice.

Comment

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...olling/613690/

.....and it starts again. I hope the idiots stay clean, watch what they say, don’t believe the pollsters and generally just STFU. Long boring article telling people to trust polls, because the Democratic pollsters understand what went wrong last time. The numbers are really real this time.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

.....and it starts again. I hope the idiots stay clean, watch what they say, don’t believe the pollsters and generally just STFU. Long boring article telling people to trust polls, because the Democratic pollsters understand what went wrong last time. The numbers are really real this time.

Good article. I think she's wrong. In today's news cycle November is a long ways off.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

The numbers were real last time. The problem is that things with a 1 in 100 chance have a tendency to happen every single day. Some days just aren't your day.

Comment

No. 3.5, rounding down, per year. Maybe my math is off. Your sentiment isn't.

Your choice for 2020?

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

No. 3.5, rounding down, per year. Maybe my math is off. Your sentiment isn't.

Your choice for 2020?
                              Reggie Jackson. Kareem Abdul Jabar for Vice President with the skyhook serving as our Secretary of State and the terminator serving as Attorney General.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

The numbers were real last time. The problem is that things with a 1 in 100 chance have a tendency to happen every single day. Some days just aren't your day.
                                LOLOLOL. "They were real to me, dammit!"

go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X