President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PDA View Post

I wonder if there are anti terrorist laws that make this a legal course of action assuming that is that otherwise it would not be.

Anti now being classified as terrorists must now be fair game for all kinds of Guantanamo like shenanigans.
    My understanding is that those laws are more enforced against foreign entities rather than actual citizens. Not sure it would be constitutionally legal to just name anyone you want a terrorist and have it magically remove their rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

Nah, I prefer full helms.

I have zero problems with protecting property. As for the legalities, that greatly depends on how they enforce said protections.
      I had meant to quote our Dung friend. He seems to be worried the bad Orange one is going to set the Feds on the general populace.

Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

I had meant to quote our Dung friend. He seems to be worried the bad Orange one is going to set the Feds on the general populace.
        See, these people are the general populace as far as I'm concerned and they have to prove to me that federal property was in danger and the people being snatched up were perpetrating the destruction of federal property.

They can't just declare a crime and start arresting people without proof of a crime.

They can't just arrest random people on suspicion of being suspicious either.

We talk a big game about the 2nd Amendment being used to secure the tree of liberty but this war on terror being applied to American civilians and not actual enemy combatants is straight bullshit.

A guy planting IEDs under the interstate is a terrorist. A sniper shooting civilians is a terrorist. A dumb kid in a hoodie making a public spectacle of himself sounds like every other dumb kid that came before him and no matter how misplaced his outrage or dumb he maybe be, he still has constitutional rights.
        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

See, these people are the general populace as far as I'm concerned and they have to prove to me that federal property was in danger and the people being snatched up were perpetrating the destruction of federal property.

They can't just declare a crime and start arresting people without proof of a crime.

They can't just arrest random people on suspicion of being suspicious either.

We talk a big game about the 2nd Amendment being used to secure the tree of liberty but this war on terror being applied to American civilians and not actual enemy combatants is straight bullshit.

A guy planting IEDs under the interstate is a terrorist. A sniper shooting civilians is a terrorist. A dumb kid in a hoodie making a public spectacle of himself sounds like every other dumb kid that came before him and no matter how misplaced his outrage or dumb he maybe be, he still has constitutional rights.
          Me thinks your ire should be with the mayor. This is day 51.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

Me thinks your ire should be with the mayor. This is day 51.
            No. Local cops can be investigated by the Feds. Who investigates the Feds? The nature of the problem is that if Federal Law Enforcement is being ordered to make constitutionally illegal arrests then that's cause for immediate serious concern.

The Feds can hold Cletus and Roscoe accountable, but the only people that can hold the Feds accountable are the people who seem to be ordering them to make illegal arrests.

You see how I might think that's a problem right?

Last edited by Dung Beatles; 7/19/2020 10:01pm, .

Comment

Derp.
              Last edited by Dung Beatles; 7/19/2020 10:00pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

No. Local cops can be investigated by the Feds. Who investigates the Feds? The nature of the problem is that if Federal Law Enforcement is being ordered to make constitutionally illegal arrests then that's cause for immediate serious concern.

The Feds can hold Cletus and Roscoe accountable, but the only people that can hold the Feds accountable are the people who seem to be ordering them to make illegal arrests.

You see how I might think that's a problem right?

I think on the show his name was spelled Rosco.

If it's accurate that they are indeed using illegal tactics then yes it is a problem. There was a time when the hillbillies would have been all piss and vinegar over this type of policing, but I guess it's ok as long as it's against their opponents. Could you imagine what would have happened if Obama had used the feds in unmarked cars to snatch people off the streets?? Shit there would have been every fucking hillbilly militia patrolling the streets to "protect" the people.

Comment

The World: “ US politics cannot gets any crazier “

Kanye West: “hold my beer”
                  King without a crown

Comment

I think he's only running to try and split the vote. But who knows, at this point I'm surprised nobody named Camacho is running.

Comment

Back when 1bad65 was posting here, I (jokingly) predicted that Shawn Corey Carter would run for Prez. My prediction was off by an inch...
                      go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

There was a time when the hillbillies would have been all piss and vinegar over this type of policing, but I guess it's ok as long as it's against their opponents.
                        Yes, I can't imagine why people you call hillbillies refuse to go out and fight your fights for you on your terms. Your idiot friend Dung has the same stupid confusion. Why don't you fight your own fights for once? Or is the point of it for you to flaunt your natural superiority over the so-called hillbillies, that you get to tell them what to do? If so, kill yourself. I would suggest that Dung do the same, but he'd just be rushing the undertaker by a few weeks or something.

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post

Yes, I can't imagine why people you call hillbillies refuse to go out and fight your fights for you on your terms. Your idiot friend Dung has the same stupid confusion. Why don't you fight your own fights for once? Or is the point of it for you to flaunt your natural superiority over the so-called hillbillies, that you get to tell them what to do? If so, kill yourself. I would suggest that Dung do the same, but he'd just be rushing the undertaker by a few weeks or something.
                          My fight?? Hahahahaha nope swing and a miss. I couldn't give 2 shits about any protestors. I'm merely pointing out that the people who complain about government tyranny the most seem to be A-ok with it when it suits them.

The people I call hillbillies are my people you fucking shitstain. Born and raised as a certified redneck so I get the privilege of making fun of my own. Especially when it causes butthurt in overzealous retards such as yourself.

Telling me to kill myself?? Not sure if that violates any board rules, but either way go fuck yourself, you worthless bastard. I wouldn't give you the satisfaction even on my worst day

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post

Bnet probably considers me one of the "hillbillies" despite living on one of the flattest places on earth. A libertarian at heart, do what you want as long as you're hurting no others, he's wrong.

Without a doubt there have been in some relatively isolated cases government over reach. If the local authorities were doing their jobs it'd be a non issue.

Attacking federal property brings federal wrath. These lefty leaders do their constituents no favors. Constituents being the general populace. With hope, their political lives are short.

Fuck em.

Blue lives matter says old outlaw.

Comment

My understanding is that those laws are more enforced against foreign entities rather than actual citizens. Not sure it would be constitutionally legal to just name anyone you want a terrorist and have it magically remove their rights.
                              The Patriot act sort of went there.
                              Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

‘Snatching’ has been a tactic in riot control for decades. Riots usually revolve around a (roughly) hardcore 5% that can make riots worse and drag in fringe rioters or sway protesters into escalating things so it makes sense to remove these key players quickly. Unmarked vehicles are usually used so they can get closer without being attacked, if it was a marked vehicle it obviously wouldn’t get as close so quickly.

Everyone’s flapping about them taking random people off the streets. So far I haven’t seen any context to these videos so we dint know if it’s random people or instigators. It’s unlikely that it’s random as that would be a waste of time, it’s probably that they’ve watched certain people on CCTV first or have INT on them and would make the snatch off of that. Reading them their rights in the middle of a snatch defeats the object so they should do it immediately after.

This is all standard if civil disorder is so bad however I’ll stand by for correction on this as it develops over the next few weeks, also I really don’t get the Multicam uniforms, maybe they’ve pulled in blokes from rural areas but it’s bad drills, it gives the impression that they’re military.
                                Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X