Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    lol. An executive order about statues......,Bwahahahahaaaa

It is so tiresome now. This shit was funny before, but between his dementia and Biden’s the country is fucked.
    Dementia is nothing new for the white White House. Reagan was essentially a vegetable by the end of his presidency.

Comment

I remember a music video that had a puppet version of Reagan pushing the nuke button due to confusion. Don't remember which song it was from.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
        I remember a music video that had a puppet version of Reagan pushing the nuke button due to confusion. Don't remember which song it was from.
        I remember this one from a UK puppet show called spitting image :

King without a crown

Comment

Trump Administration Strips C.D.C. of Control of Coronavirus Data

Hospitals have been ordered to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and send all patient information to a central database in Washington, raising questions about transparency.

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and send all Covid-19 patient information to a central database in Washington beginning on Wednesday. The move has alarmed health experts who fear the data will be politicized or withheld from the public.

The new instructions were posted recently in a little-noticed document on the Department of Health and Human Services website. From now on, the department — not the C.D.C. — will collect daily reports about the patients that each hospital is treating, the number of available beds and ventilators, and other information vital to tracking the pandemic.

Officials say the change will streamline data gathering and assist the White House coronavirus task force in allocating scarce supplies like personal protective gear and remdesivir, the first drug shown to be effective against the virus. But the Health and Human Services database that will receive new information is not open to the public, which could affect the work of scores of researchers, modelers and health officials who rely on C.D.C. data to make projections and crucial decisions.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/14/u...ronavirus.html

Full fucking stop. No president in our lifetime has been so god damned corrupt that they conceal disease information from vital healthcare infrastructure just to protect their poll numbers.

Stop with the equivocations. There is no parity and there is no bottom to how far they will stoop.

This isn't a fucking coincidence and it sure as fuck isn't to help Don's response when his response has been to lie, downplay, obfuscate and deny since the beginning.
          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
            [B]
            Full fucking stop. No president in our lifetime has been so god damned corrupt that they conceal disease information from vital healthcare infrastructure just to protect their poll numbers.
            You are a very poor student of history.
            Reagan suppressed HIV information deeply and widely.
            Both Bush(s), Clinton, Obama were also all lying scumbags when it came to hiding important to the public information from the public and the lying about it.
            I don't mind you criticizing President Trump, but don't make the young 'uns on this site even more ignorant than they are already by rewriting history falsely.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              You are a very poor student of history.
              Reagan suppressed HIV information deeply and widely.
              Both Bush(s), Clinton, Obama were also all lying scumbags when it came to hiding important to the public information from the public and the lying about it.
              I don't mind you criticizing President Trump, but don't make the young 'uns on this site even more ignorant than they are already by rewriting history falsely.
              Reagan probably hoped that aids would wipe out the heatheness gays. I don't recall though that Reagan ever had the official white house pastor declare that aids was a punishment from god. They key difference with Trump is he isn't trying to cover up the fact that he's a bigot. That's probably why people see him as the worst in recent history, not because his corruption is worse, but because he's so blatant about it.

Comment

That's probably why people see him as the worst in recent history, not because his corruption is worse, but because he's so blatant about it.
                The blatant part is what makes it so much worse. Don't you see? It's an open appeal to lawlessness. It's a call to arms for radical criminal overthrow of the government. This is the Beer Hall Putsch. A far rightwing dog and pony show that they know will fail but it will normalize the behavior as often as they can get away with repeating it until it doesn't fail anymore or until someone buries them all for life in prison or the graveyard.

Comment

The blatant part is what makes it so much worse. Don't you see? It's an open appeal to lawlessness. It's a call to arms for radical criminal overthrow of the government. This is the Beer Hall Putsch. A far rightwing dog and pony show that they know will fail but it will normalize the behavior as often as they can get away with repeating it until it doesn't fail anymore or until someone buries them all for life in prison or the graveyard.
                  I mean that or he's just a big mouthed asswipe. I believe hungryjoe was working on some tin foil hats or something.

Comment

I mean that or he's just a big mouthed asswipe. I believe hungryjoe was working on some tin foil hats or something.
                    Hey man, there are masked federal "police" with no badges or name tags wearing military garb snatching people off the streets into unmarked vehicles without telling them or anyone else what they are under arrest for even after they get released.

If I'm the one being fit for a tinfoil hat for waving the hazard flag, then we better start fitting everyone else for a straight jacket.

Comment

Hey man, there are masked federal "police" with no badges or name tags wearing military garb snatching people off the streets into unmarked vehicles without telling them or anyone else what they are under arrest for even after they get released.

If I'm the one being fit for a tinfoil hat for waving the hazard flag, then we better start fitting everyone else for a straight jacket.
                      Can you post all the evidence you
                      have that this is happening please
                      King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

Can you post all the evidence you
                        have that this is happening please
                        Only place I've seen that was a sherdog thread that posted a less than reputable source article. I too would like to see a trustworthy source for that otherwise I'd chalk it up to being well within tin foil hat territory.

Comment

Only place I've seen that was a sherdog thread that posted a less than reputable source article. I too would like to see a trustworthy source for that otherwise I'd chalk it up to being well within tin foil hat territory.
                          Ok so CNN is reporting on this now, so maybe not totally bs.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/18/us/po...ies/index.html

For those who prefer an alternate take....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...portland-riots

Last edited by Bneterasedmynam; 7/18/2020 1:37pm, . Reason: Added second link

Comment

Federal officers protecting federal property is not a crime against the constitution. Maybe you should look at the areas CBP has authority to cover.

Head size? I can hook you up. Little spinning propeller is extra.
                            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Ok so CNN is reporting on this now, so maybe not totally bs.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/18/us/po...ies/index.html

For those who prefer an alternate take....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...portland-riots
                              I wonder if there are anti terrorist laws that make this a legal course of action assuming that is that otherwise it would not be.

Anti now being classified as terrorists must now be fair game for all kinds of Guantanamo like shenanigans.
                              King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

Federal officers protecting federal property is not a crime against the constitution. Maybe you should look at the areas CBP has authority to cover.

Head size? I can hook you up. Little spinning propeller is extra.
                                Nah, I prefer full helms.

I have zero problems with protecting property. As for the legalities, that greatly depends on how they enforce said protections.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X