President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

As a former member, always faithful of the USMC, knowing General Mattis being one of the best tactile minds of my lifetime, he's out stepped his place on this topic. Go back and look at when these powers have been used.

Child in 68 when President Johnson brought in the military. Vividly remember the LA riots after the Rodney King beating and subsequent LA riots.

The President's oath of office includes the promise to protect the people from enemies, foreign and domestic.

Look no further than NY to see where there has been no State call out of the National Guard for that city's well being.

Fuck this woke election year bullshit. We're all in this together. Stand strong and stand fast.
    Oh and FYI citing use of the military in 68 for the protests of Vietnam does not help your point.

Comment

Plus couldn't resist.. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
        Plus couldn't resist.. ..
        Hitler photo has been shopped. Look around a little and you'll find the original.

Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Keeping the peace is a very different thing than making threats of force and gassing protesters for a useless, ego oriented photo OP. Mattis was calling out Trump for dividing people instead of trying to bring people together and keep the peace. You also kind of proved my point about making excuses for Trump. If Trump comes out in a tweet disrespecting the marines will you then also follow suit?? I mean you're already kind of splitting ways with one of the greatest marines to put on the uniform.
          Mattis gets respect as one of the greatest tacticians in our history and is a solid good man. Doesn't mean one has to agree with every thing he says.

Meanwhile, there are people cleaning up their destroyed neighborhood businesses due in part because the local authorities couldn't keep shit contained.

You want to see what's stoking division? Turn on your tv or radio to any news or political commentary program.

Comment

Hitler photo has been shopped. Look around a little and you'll find the original.
            It's possible, it was the first bible meme picture I found on Google. I guess I could have picked the one with Stalin.

Comment

Mattis gets respect as one of the greatest tacticians in our history and is a solid good man. Doesn't mean one has to agree with every thing he says.

Meanwhile, there are people cleaning up their destroyed neighborhood businesses due in part because the local authorities couldn't keep shit contained.

You want to see what's stoking division? Turn on your tv or radio to any news or political commentary program.

No arguments there as I'm against looting and rioting and yes the media isn't exactly helping matters. My problem is that generally speaking it's counterproductive to escalate the violence in a losing situation.....something something Bas Rutten. There are several, like a fuck ton of videos circulating showing the police shoving people to the ground who are just standing with no resistance or not really a threat to their safety. That kind of shit will not stop the rioting. Threatening to shoot people and gassing peaceful protesters will only make things worse.

Comment

No arguments there as I'm against looting and rioting and yes the media isn't exactly helping matters. My problem is that generally speaking it's counterproductive to escalate the violence in a losing situation.....something something Bas Rutten. There are several, like a fuck ton of videos circulating showing the police shoving people to the ground who are just standing with no resistance or not really a threat to their safety. That kind of shit will not stop the rioting. Threatening to shoot people and gassing peaceful protesters will only make things worse.
                In total agreement.

Comment

You've got to be kidding me. You're blaming political commentary but not Donald Trump himself, who keeps stepping in it? I mean they don't even need anything to smear him but his own Twitter feed. Articles that rip into Trump often just have to link to his very own Twitter posts.

I feel like any normal president, any normal human being, would try to unite the country at this time. Donald Trump seems to be intentionally dividing it, telling state officials to "dominate" protestors.

Not sure when you're finally going to criticize him. Maybe when he refuses to step down after narrowly losing the election and then rural Republican voters start shooting and lynching city folk? Or will you still find ways to claim at that point that Hillary Clinton still would have been worse somehow?
                  Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

I over heard Donald Trump say something on the news recently. Normally I never listen to them talk so they won't be able to influence me by emotional voice inflection.

He said there would be "very positive surprises" or something regarding vaccincations for covid.

I couldn't believe what a shameful ignorant fool he was playing. When talking about medical matters and especially about communicable diseases, maybe you shouldn't tell people that they are going to have a "positive surprise".

Comment

"Hillary Clinton Lost Her Appeal In Court – Will Have To Testify In Email Case"

https://www.joshwho.net/hillary-clin...in-email-case/

Why this in a Trump thread?

King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                        I just popped in to see if anyone has apologized to Ghost yet.
                        Because the crazy little shit called all this way ahead of time. You know he did.

No, but I did call him out for not going and defending the poor protesters with his arsenal.
                        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Plus couldn't resist..
                          It makes your point better than anyone on TV could. If I thought he wasn't completely retarded I'd say he was re-enacting that act on purpose.

That stupid fat fuck doesn't even read the Bible.

Trump wouldn't know Shem from Nicodemus.
                          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Apparently a helicopter with red cross markings was used to harass or intimidate protestors: https://www.jems.com/2020/06/03/use-...va-convention/

According to a report from The Independent, numerous social media videos are showing an unarmed Lakota medevac helicopter being flown by the District of Columbia Army National Guard while hovering over demonstrators. The Red Cross markings are clearly visible on the aircraft’s belly and side.
                            U.S. Defense officials have insisted that the National Guard augment police across the country; these include 18,000 National Guard members in 29 states and Washington D.C., who were mobilized in response to George Floyd protests spreading across the United States.
                            Military Justice experts are now saying that the use of a helicopter with Red Cross markings was an abuse of global norms that could help erode its neutral symbolism.
                            Military helicopters, which included one with Red Cross markings, were part of a low-flying show of force over Washington D.C.’s streets on Monday night, and the incident is now being investigated.
                            It is common for military to use a helicopter’s rotor wash (the downward rush of air from the rotors) to incite fear, disperse crowds, and as a warning of greater threats, said Kyleanne Hunter, a former Marine Corps pilot who flew Cobra attack helicopters in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
                              Apparently a helicopter with red cross markings was used to harass or intimidate protestors: https://www.jems.com/2020/06/03/use-...va-convention/
                              Yeah, yeah, but were they out after curfew?? Or were they obstructing the goose-stepping?? Besides I doubt it's the final solution.............

Comment

I'm just saying, can anyone here denies that Donald Trump is pretty much Baron Harkonnen from Dune?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X