• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

Carbrini green??
    Haha! Yeah, for sure.

Comment

I just popped in to see if anyone has apologized to Ghost yet.
      Because the crazy little shit called all this way ahead of time. You know he did.

Comment

None of the fat old fucks we have in Congress would have the stamina or courage to fight like men.

Comment

None of the fat old fucks we have in Congress would have the stamina or courage to fight like men.
          You know some of them are women too right?

Comment

Originally posted by lant3rn View Post

You know some of them are women too right?
            Yeah, but they only get .75 of a vote.

Comment

My people know how to get down (watch from 14min)

Last edited by PDA; 6/04/2020 7:03am, .
              King without a crown

Comment

duplicate
                King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                  I have seen the stats on black on black violence/murder and that is far more unsettling to me.
                  Here's a refutation to people quoting those stats:

https://twitter.com/michaelharriot/s...63768285188096

Comment

Originally posted by NeilG View Post

Horrible, silly rebuttals.

I am surprised you posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilG View Post

Twitter?? What was the onion unavailable??

Comment

So, there's a wall around the White House today. Are we great again, yet? It's hard for me what with all the carnage, fires, videos of police kicking the ever loving shit out of journalists, peaceful and violent protesters alike.

I got this lawyer friend in NC who is compiling a list of felonies caught on camera and he's already up to 200 already. I watched about a 130 of them, mostly just 30 seconds long or so each before I couldn't stomach watching people get hurt. A couple of them looked like genuine accidents but some of them... fucking hell.

There were a about a half a dozen that really stood out. Does anybody know what the standard CS gas grenade used by police forces is? Is it a 40mm CS gas grenade that's essentially a paper cartridge like a firework or are they using the hard metal and plastic ones? Because after seeing half a dozen shoot into the heads and faces of civilians minding their own business in some cases I'm starting to wonder if maybe they shouldn't have those. The muzzle velocity on the low velocity CS gas grenade that I looked up was 160mph.

You can kill a man with a baseball at that speed. and those things have to have some weight to move that fast due to wind resistance.
                        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

I find it funny that Mattis has gone from conservative hero to liberal hero overnight. I do wonder how far Trump's supporters will follow him down this particular rabbit hole. Like will they actually stand and call for the end of democracy if Trump declares himself king?? What if Trump actually uses the full force of the military against his own people would they still be on board?? A few months ago I probably would have thought those as retarded possibilities, but the photo OP bible thing was a bit dictatorish.

Comment

I find it funny that Mattis has gone from conservative hero to liberal hero overnight. I do wonder how far Trump's supporters will follow him down this particular rabbit hole. Like will they actually stand and call for the end of democracy if Trump declares himself king?? What if Trump actually uses the full force of the military against his own people would they still be on board?? A few months ago I probably would have thought those as retarded possibilities, but the photo OP bible thing was a bit dictatorish.
                            As a former member, always faithful of the USMC, knowing General Mattis being one of the best tactile minds of my lifetime, he's out stepped his place on this topic. Go back and look at when these powers have been used.

Child in 68 when President Johnson brought in the military. Vividly remember the LA riots after the Rodney King beating and subsequent LA riots.

The President's oath of office includes the promise to protect the people from enemies, foreign and domestic.

Look no further than NY to see where there has been no State call out of the National Guard for that city's well being.

Fuck this woke election year bullshit. We're all in this together. Stand strong and stand fast.

Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                              I just popped in to see if anyone has apologized to Ghost yet.
                              Because the crazy little shit called all this way ahead of time. You know he did.

This needs its own thread - you start it Machete! Should be a sticky.
                              "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

As a former member, always faithful of the USMC, knowing General Mattis being one of the best tactile minds of my lifetime, he's out stepped his place on this topic. Go back and look at when these powers have been used.

Child in 68 when President Johnson brought in the military. Vividly remember the LA riots after the Rodney King beating and subsequent LA riots.

The President's oath of office includes the promise to protect the people from enemies, foreign and domestic.

Look no further than NY to see where there has been no State call out of the National Guard for that city's well being.

Fuck this woke election year bullshit. We're all in this together. Stand strong and stand fast.
                                Keeping the peace is a very different thing than making threats of force and gassing protesters for a useless, ego oriented photo OP. Mattis was calling out Trump for dividing people instead of trying to bring people together and keep the peace. You also kind of proved my point about making excuses for Trump. If Trump comes out in a tweet disrespecting the marines will you then also follow suit?? I mean you're already kind of splitting ways with one of the greatest marines to put on the uniform.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X