President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely not in my top 5.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

DB - anyone who takes their child to a protest against police brutality and racial discrimination is an irresponsible idiot. They cannot possibly pretend to claim that it wouldn’t turn violent.

"I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
        DB - anyone who takes their child to a protest against police brutality and racial discrimination is an irresponsible idiot. They cannot possibly pretend to claim that it wouldn’t turn violent.
        Agree. Especially when a riot is the first thing that comes to your mind. On the other hand, sometimes the riot comes to you.

Edit: I'd also like to say that we're undoubtedly going to see COVID cases spike again. On the plus side, at least they're mostly outside and the concentration of the pathogens will be more dilute but it's still going to spread like wildfire again. It's all a sad ugly mess. The economy was bad enough before downtown in half the major cities in America got turned into a warzone.

My brother lives in Philly and he sent me a video of someone riding their bike through downtown. It's a fucking disgrace. Looting, vandalism, people accusing strangers of being cops. Crazy shit. The conspiracy theories are flying everywhere too. Lucky him, he's a Rothschild illuminati crank and convinced a secret cabal of wealthy bankers are behind everything. I don't argue with him about it. I just gotta love the dope for who he is.
        Last edited by Dung Beatles; 6/01/2020 8:45am, .

Comment

Trump literally hides behind the Bible after gassing peaceful protestors.

Not figuratively. He literally used a phyiscal copy a Bible as a prop to assert moral authority.

Not scripture. Not a passage he memorized, if he could memorize a passage without spitting out in aphasiac word-salad format.

Trump is every reason why I left the church. People who don't read the Bible, don't give a damn what's written in it, don't go to church, can't name 4 of the 10 commandments and can't tell the beatitudes from the Song of Solomon claiming Christianity whenever they need to look righteous in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
            Trump is every reason why I left the church.
            This takes the cake. Stop lying to yourself DB...be accountable for your own decisions.
            "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

This takes the cake. Stop lying to yourself DB...be accountable for your own decisions.
              You're right. I'll cop to that hyperbolic bullshit. I need to take a walk down to the beach when the sun comes up. The fresh air, exercise and natural light will do me some good.

My nerves are shot and I'm not doing anyone any good like this.

Comment

People get so emotional and suck at thinking clearly and critically. This situation is simple.

1. The cop who choked Floyd to death was an incompetent asshole at best and a purposeful murderer at worst. He deserves the charges he’s facing.

2. Floyd was a piece of shit. Seriously, the world is better off without him. People who act like he was some fucking choir boy are idiots. His death wasn’t his fault. Nevertheless, he’d be alive if he wasn’t a piece of shit.

3. Murder charges have been filed. What else do people want? An end to racism? Bwahahaha! Good luck. I’d also like an orchard of money trees and twice daily blowjobs from Kate Upton. Good luck with all that.

4. I don’t mind rioting. Fuck it. I think it’s healthy to keep government on their toes a bit. Shake things up occasionally. I’m all for it. You want to shit on police cars when George Zimmerman puts a new hole in Skittles Martin? Go for it. Black Lives Matter? Hell yeah. Burn down a fucking Starbucks. You and your boys want to don your tactical vests and take your ARs to the county courthouse to protest because you don’t want to wear a mask at the grocery store? Yeah, buddy.

5. Having said all that, fuck rioters too. They make great bowling pins and I could sit and watch video compilations of them getting flattened by F-150s all fucking day.

6. Cops need to be professional and not kill motherfuckers who are in handcuffs.

7. People need to stop breaking laws and resisting arrest. Like it or not, common sense should tell you it’s a good way to get fucking choked or shot in the face. Yeah, I’m looking at you, black people. Your fucking lives don’t matter to me if you were acting like an asshat. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

Comment

Devil - I’d agree with most of what you said but the “looking at you black people” on point 7. It should just be “I’m looking at you trouble makers!!” or some such.

All the rioting and looting proves to me are that there are a lot of animals out there. I am with the police, why are they copping the brunt of one person’s actions? I have friends here and o’seas in law enforcement and I take my hat off to them for the crap they have to see and put up with, putting their safety on the line everyday.

Also find it naff with people posting the blackout images on their social media...virtue signalling at its finest.

Comment

Devil - I’d agree with most of what you said but the “looking at you black people” on point 7. It should just be “I’m looking at you trouble makers!!” or some such.

All the rioting and looting proves to me are that there are a lot of animals out there. I am with the police, why are they copping the brunt of one person’s actions? I have friends here and o’seas in law enforcement and I take my hat off to them for the crap they have to see and put up with, putting their safety on the line everyday.

Also find it naff with people posting the blackout images on their social media...virtue signalling at its finest.
                      No, black people want to be singled out. Black lives matter, remember? So I’m singling them out. No, black lives do not fucking matter once you piss them away by being a piece of shit criminal.

Comment

I have seen the stats on black on black violence/murder and that is far more unsettling to me. Why aren’t there more community movements around this?

Also, since so many Americans take their right to bear arms very seriously, I say law enforcement can therefore not deescalate their tactics. You’d love the Australian police, lovely to deal with, likely because they know they’re not going to get their face shot off.

Comment

I have seen the stats on black on black violence/murder and that is far more unsettling to me. Why aren’t there more community movements around this?

Also, since so many Americans take their right to bear arms very seriously, I say law enforcement can therefore not deescalate their tactics. You’d love the Australian police, lovely to deal with, likely because they know they’re not going to get their face shot off.
                          Black communities don’t police themselves, Lily. Never have, never will. In my entire life I have literally never seen a nice black neighborhood. If anyone else has, I’d love to see it.

Comment

Are they still lovely to deal with when they harass you for internet memes or hurting the wrong person's feelings?? Devil would have probably been arrested in Australia for his post in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post

Black communities don’t police themselves, Lily. Never have, never will. In my entire life I have literally never seen a nice black neighborhood. If anyone else has, I’d love to see it.
                              Carbrini green??

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/07/o...-congress.html
                                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X