No announcement yet.

President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antifa is now classified as a terrorist organisation.

The president has blamed the anti-fascist group for riots stemming from George Floyd protests.
    King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

I'm not saying the blame lies solely on him but the President is responsible for safeguarding America. If they fail in that duty, they've failed as a President. I don't think he's fit for the job and I think his incompetent handling of the pandemic, his many appeals to racism, his derision of peaceful black activists like Colin Kaepernic (sp?) and his open encouragement of antagonistic attitudes in his base has significantly contributed to the magnitude of the things that did cause the riots.

The President of the United States should never be heard appealing to racist politics or violence; both of which he's done repeatedly.

We are living through historic troubles right now and while this guy didn't invent riots but he sure seems dedicated to making matters worse.
      What would President Beatle have done differently? Hindsight be 20/20.

Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Daughter #1 and husband were at the Dallas protest last night. They left when it started getting ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

What would President Beatle have done differently? Hindsight be 20/20.
          I would have smoked grass on the roof of the White House with Willie Nelson and dared the cops to arrest me.
          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

It hasn't been this bad since the 60s. It's all a mess. I've seen pictures of a few women and a 15 year old kid shot in the face by rubber bullets circulating. A shopper in Texas and a protester in another city. Don't know how the kid got clipped. Rioters burning down stores. Politics aside, this is all a disgrace.

Comment

It hasn't been this bad since the 60s. It's all a mess. I've seen pictures of a few women and a 15 year old kid shot in the face by rubber bullets circulating. A shopper in Texas and a protester in another city. Don't know how the kid got clipped. Rioters burning down stores. Politics aside, this is all a disgrace.
              Dissent in the hungry home broke out big time last night. Daughter #2 made a comment about tear gas and rubber bullets. I made comment about differentiating between protesters and looters. Relatively few shit stirrers endangering the majority. #2 made comment about BLM. Wife, product of three generations of law enforcement, took #2's comment wrong, brought up her now deceased brother, ex cop's memory and what he'd think (he was an admitted liberal in a mostly conservative family). #2 lost her shit that wife was making statement that #2 didn't appreciate or love her beloved uncle.

Me trying to close Pandora's box.

I've for years now thought about starting a thread on race relations. Do not honestly know how to start or how it'd be perceived being old white Boomer.

on topic

I see little to gain by trying to pin current or past race issues on the current resident of the White House. This country has come a long way with a long way to go for racial parity. For many reasons and not all blame can be laid at the feet of white privilege.

Seems every time a couple of steps forward are taken another falls back. Seems to me the best most of us can do is raise our's to be good citizens in order that they raise their's accordingly. Maybe repeating myself here, probably so.

There will always be those with an ugly nature. We're human. Call ugly out when ugly shows itself.

-steps off soap box

Comment

I'm not saying the blame lies solely on him but the President is responsible for safeguarding America.
                Yes, I recall you holding Obama's feet to the fire for the racial unrest in his terms.

You did do that, right?

You're absolutely full of shit. You go from claiming to believe that the President is not a King to demanding that he be held responsible like one. Only Presidents you don't like, though.

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                  Yes, I recall you holding Obama's feet to the fire for the racial unrest in his terms.

You did do that, right?

You're absolutely full of shit. You go from claiming to believe that the President is not a King to demanding that he be held responsible like one. Only Presidents you don't like, though.
                  For starters,you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not a Democrat. I voted for Romney, GW Bush x2, Bob Dole but didn't vote in 2008. I couldn't stand Palin. Didn't vote for Obama and I still believe he was too naive for the job. He thought that he could just make inspirational speeches and everything would work out just fine. It did not.

And yes, the President is responsible for the things that happen to the country under his watch. Including Obama. Trump's failings do not indemnify Obama, the things Obama was competent at do not indemnify the things he screwed up. I don't believe that Obama was as bad at governing as Trump and I believe Trump has made far too many unforced errors. Sue me, but that's not hypocrisy, that's consistent with my belief that Trump can't do any part of this job competently.

Comment

All is not right in the country. It's the President's fault.

Really?

Comment

I've for years now thought about starting a thread on race relations. Do not honestly know how to start or how it'd be perceived being old white Boomer.

My policy has been that groups need to address their own issues from the inside if things are going to change. It can't come from the outside. I'm a fan of William F Buckley. He warned Republicans to never coddle divisive groups with a race based agenda. Now, he might not have been as receptive as folks on the left wanted him to be but he certainly did both left and right a favor by opening a responsible dialogue.

Buckley certainly didn't win many friends but I think he earnestly tried to do what was right.

As for Pandora's box, I unfortunately know the feeling. I can't win for losing.

Comment

For starters,you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not a Democrat.
                        That's not what I said. I said you didn't hold Obama to this ridiculous standard. That you didn't hold Bush or Romney to it merely underlines your hypocrisy.

Why bother to lie about what I just said? It's right up there.

​​​​​​Lie to someone else.

Comment

All is not right in the country. It's the President's fault.

Really?
                          I'm not saying he has the lion's share of blame but I do believe he's contributed to the problem and domestic security is in the job description. So yeah, if a President can be held responsible for the state of the economy, I don't see what's so controversial about holding them responsible for domestic peace as well.

Just a about a week ago he was tweeting a video of a guy saying "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat".

Shit like that from the office of the President is the wrong kind of message. When one side espouses that kind of aggressive ideology, it should not come as a surprise that the other side reciprocates.

It's escalation of rhetoric and it's the not the first time he's said shit to antagonize or embrace hostility. It raises the temperature in the room.

Comment

The only blame I see on Trump in any of this is his rhetoric of stirring the flames. Quoting a racist from the 60's probably didn't help matters and taunting rioters from the white house was equally stupid. I heard though that the rioting isn't necessarily connected to the protesters. This is just one fucked up weird ass year.

Comment

I'm not saying he has the lion's share of blame but I do believe he's contributed to the problem and domestic security is in the job description. So yeah, if a President can be held responsible for the state of the economy, I don't see what's so controversial about holding them responsible for domestic peace as well.

Just a about a week ago he was tweeting a video of a guy saying "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat".

Shit like that from the office of the President is the wrong kind of message. When one side espouses that kind of aggressive ideology, it should not come as a surprise that the other side reciprocates.

It's escalation of rhetoric and it's the not the first time he's said shit to antagonize or embrace hostility. It raises the temperature in the room.
                              LOL guess I should have read your post first.

Comment

Dissent in the hungry home broke out big time last night. Daughter #2 made a comment about tear gas and rubber bullets. I made comment about differentiating between protesters and looters. Relatively few shit stirrers endangering the majority. #2 made comment about BLM. Wife, product of three generations of law enforcement, took #2's comment wrong, brought up her now deceased brother, ex cop's memory and what he'd think (he was an admitted liberal in a mostly conservative family). #2 lost her shit that wife was making statement that #2 didn't appreciate or love her beloved uncle.

on topic

I see little to gain by trying to pin current or past race issues on the current resident of the White House. This country has come a long way with a long way to go for racial parity. For many reasons and not all blame can be laid at the feet of white privilege.

Seems every time a couple of steps forward are taken another falls back. Seems to me the best most of us can do is raise our's to be good citizens in order that they raise their's accordingly. Maybe repeating myself here, probably so.

There will always be those with an ugly nature. We're human. Call ugly out when ugly shows itself.

-steps off soap box
                                I think we can just blame it all on the year 2020. Seriously this year just sucks ass.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X