Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Look at Richard Nixon. Talking with correct grammar, thinking about what he is saying before opening his mouth...and he was strong in the area of foreign policy. It makes me weep. The United States deserves better than Donald Trump. Even Richard Nixon would be a 1000% upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
        Look at Richard Nixon. Talking with correct grammar, thinking about what he is saying before opening his mouth...and he was strong in the area of foreign policy. It makes me weep. The United States deserves better than Donald Trump. Even Richard Nixon would be a 1000% upgrade.
        You're in for four more years of crying towels and gnashing of teeth.

Ginsberg......
        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Gee, sorry for hoping something good happens the US for once.

Comment

That anyone supports Donald Trump at all
            I wasn't defending Trump. I was calling bullshit on you.

Although if you want to understand why someone thinks or feels something, you could maybe, I dunno, fucking ask them.

You're full of shit and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post

DB being high is an extraordinary claim?

‚Äč
              Not at all. I generally smoke as soon as I get home. When there are guests I roll out the peach or grape flavored blunt wraps.
              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

Not at all. I generally smoke as soon as I get home. When there are guests I roll out the peach or grape flavored blunt wraps.
                I like your open enjoyment of your habit. No furtive puffs in an isolated corner for you. Everyone should cultivate at least one vice.

Comment

Gee, sorry for hoping something good happens the US for once.
                  Your glass is half empty I see. Mine is half full despite having probably been around twice as long.

yes

I pulled old man card, having seen a fair amount of good and bad in this country and others.

My biggest concern is our national debt. Has been for more than a decade. I could care less about Twitter rants and media hyperbole. Both "sides" are run by politicians with one overriding objective. To get reelected. They'll be gone before the inevitable collapse of the $US. As probably will I.

Kindly take your "anybody who votes for" mentality and shove it. Your lessor of evils and mine are obviously different.

Comment

Donald Trump says he's taking hydroxychloroquine to not get covid. I feel that in general, an elderly president taking hydroxychloroquine is irresponsible, [/url]
                    He eats Macdonalds often.

Thats likely to take him out him long before hydroxychloroquine .
                    King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

Your glass is half empty I see. Mine is half full despite having probably been around twice as long.

yes

I pulled old man card, having seen a fair amount of good and bad in this country and others.

My biggest concern is our national debt. Has been for more than a decade. I could care less about Twitter rants and media hyperbole. Both "sides" are run by politicians with one overriding objective. To get reelected. They'll be gone before the inevitable collapse of the $US. As probably will I.

Kindly take your "anybody who votes for" mentality and shove it. Your lessor of evils and mine are obviously different.
                      Ok, so hold the phone, your greatest concern is the national debt and you're supporting Trump?? Ahahahahahaha yeah, now I know you're 100% full of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

Ok, so hold the phone, your greatest concern is the national debt and you're supporting Trump?? Ahahahahahaha yeah, now I know you're 100% full of shit.
                        Republicans pissed me off when they had he presidency and both houses of congress yet continued to spend like Democrats. You have to hold your nose when you cast your votes? There's plenty of shit everywhere.

Who's proposing another $3,000,000,000,000?

Comment

yes

I agree with all of that but this administration has not done and does not appear to be willing to do anything about the debt even before the pandemic sent everyone scrambling for bailout money. Because as soon as they back off from wild stimulus monetary policy they'll be worried about a recession hurting their political careers. You've seen those spending bills.

The fiscally responsible party signed us up for 11 trillion dollars. I'm not saying the DNC is any better but it can scarcely get much worse unless the AOC's and Bernie's get in the driver's seat.

The only people that care about the national debt are voters like us and maybe a tiny handful of congressmen who are all outnumbered. The legislative and executive branch are both high on America's credit card and the next two generations are going to get stuck with the bill.
                          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

I agree with all of that but this administration has not done and does not appear to be willing to do anything about the debt even before the pandemic sent everyone scrambling for bailout money. Because as soon as they back off from wild stimulus monetary policy they'll be worried about a recession hurting their political careers. You've seen those spending bills.

The fiscally responsible party signed us up for 11 trillion dollars. I'm not saying the DNC is any better but it can scarcely get much worse unless the AOC's and Bernie's get in the driver's seat.

The only people that care about the national debt are voters like us and maybe a tiny handful of congressmen who are all outnumbered. The legislative and executive branch are both high on America's credit card and the next two generations are going to get stuck with the bill.
                            Another reason for the rise of a strong centrist third party. Hopefully in our lifetime.

Comment

Republicans pissed me off when they had he presidency and both houses of congress yet continued to spend like Democrats. You have to hold your nose when you cast your votes? There's plenty of shit everywhere.

Who's proposing another $3,000,000,000,000?
                              Debt is one of your issues but then you voted for debt? The president who ran stimulus outside of a crisis as one of the first thing that he did? I'm not saying you're wrong about debt being bad, but if you wanted someone to manage debt Trump was the absolute worst choice.

According to The Balance, Donald Trump oversaw the fastest debt increase of any US president. You were "holding your nose" on one of the issues you just said was most important?

https://www.thebalance.com/trump-pla...l-debt-4114401

Comment

I mean if anything the old burn goes that both Democrats and Republicans overspend but at least Democrats don't cut taxes at the same time.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X