President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PDA View Post

Thin line between this and Bush jr. s highlight real.
    I am fully cognizant of that. GW's problem was stage fright. Once he got tripped up and embarrassed he never got back on track.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Great, the Presidential candidates of both parties are showing signs of significant mental deterioration.

Guess the current shit show in the U.S. is not sufficient.
      Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
        Great, the Presidential candidates of both parties are showing signs of significant mental deterioration.

Guess the current shit show in the U.S. is not sufficient.
        I'm mentally deteriorated and so are several of the older posters on this thread.

However, as leftover as we are,

we still have something the younger folks lack,

experience.

Which means we remember the painful mistakes that we made, and others made.

It comes in handy, despite the large holes in our memory, the plaques in our brain, and the odd neurological deficit here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

I'm mentally deteriorated and so are several of the older posters on this thread.

However, as leftover as we are,

we still have something the younger folks lack,

experience.

Which means we remember the painful mistakes that we made, and others made.

It comes in handy, despite the large holes in our memory, the plaques in our brain, and the odd neurological deficit here and there.
          The old experience excuse eh?? Yeah bullshit. What old people have is stubbornness, not to mention being inflexible, less open minded, and often out of touch. Now to your point on having experience of not repeating mistakes.........Hahahahaha just no. Go ahead and tell me how either of the current candidates are not repeatedly making the same mistakes over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

The old experience excuse eh?? Yeah bullshit. What old people have is stubbornness, not to mention being inflexible, less open minded, and often out of touch. Now to your point on having experience of not repeating mistakes.........Hahahahaha just no. Go ahead and tell me how either of the current candidates are not repeatedly making the same mistakes over and over.
            I was not talking about the Presidential candidates.

I was talking about JNP and BKR.

Comment

I thought you were just referring to old fuckers in general. BKR qualifies LOL. Don't know if JNP is a geezer.

Comment

I thought you were just referring to old fuckers in general. BKR qualifies LOL. Don't know if JNP is a geezer.
                I’m 51, so borderline, but not really.
                Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post

I’m 51, so borderline, but not really.
                  Depends....if you wear em you're old. Plus if you have any degree of arthritis that can limit you then you're old.

Comment

Depends....if you wear em you're old. Plus if you have any degree of arthritis that can limit you then you're old.
                    Arthritis of the butt. That's no good, man. I already got a rusty prostate. Sounds like an old car door when I take a piss.
                    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Well I can’t even swing a leg over a bicycle due to arthritis and my prostate is riddled with radioactive seeds so I guess I qualify for geezerdom.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilG View Post
                        Well I can’t even swing a leg over a bicycle due to arthritis and my prostate is riddled with radioactive seeds so I guess I qualify for geezerdom.
                        I hope your therapy goes well.

Comment

You guys be geezers if you want. I have had the title Grandude bestowed up me. So far, no grandchildren. Only puppies.
                          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Huh? Whuh?
                            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by NeilG View Post
                              Luck with that, Neil.
                              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

Huh? Whuh?
                                C'mon, it was a softball.

I had to swing at it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X