X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post

T-Dog and the White House are promoting Sanders

Guess he sees Bernie as the easiest opponent
    Yep, because basically every argument that got Trump in there, you can use for Bloomberg. Only he isn't as much as an asshole when he speaks. That's a tough race for Trump.

Even the Dems don't like Sanders, Trump loves that race. I think Bloomberg is the one who can beat Trump.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

T-Dog and the White House are promoting Sanders

Guess he sees Bernie as the easiest opponent
      Because he has been told Bernie is a Communist, he will cling to that. It's not true of course, so it'll be fun to see the blooper reel in January 2021 if things get away from him since Indies will decide the election.

On another note, a longtime card carrying GOP friend of ours (Italian Catholic from Staten Island) just switched to being a card carrying Democrat.
      ​​​​​​
      ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post

Yep, because basically every argument that got Trump in there, you can use for Bloomberg. Only he isn't as much as an asshole when he speaks. That's a tough race for Trump.

Even the Dems don't like Sanders, Trump loves that race. I think Bloomberg is the one who can beat Trump.
        I don’t. I think Trump wants Bloomberg. He doubled down on comments that are way more racial than anything Trump said. He is severely anti-gun and has many of the same optics problems as Trump. If it comes down to the devil you know, people will vote for Trump. If he picks Hillary, it’ll be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

I know. I have progressive FB friends who are freaking out. Me, I'm like, so, go look at who Clinton and Obama pardoned/commuted...
          Go look at them all, starting with Ford hooking up Nixon.
          Treason, theft, murder, fraud, conspiracy etc.
          I don’t need to defend anything, it has been abused for decades. I mean Clinton did a bunch on his last day including his brother if IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
            Go look at them all, starting with Ford hooking up Nixon.
            Treason, theft, murder, fraud, conspiracy etc.
            I don’t need to defend anything, it has been abused for decades. I mean Clinton did a bunch on his last day including his brother if IIRC.
            Right on!
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Clinton, who had pardoned 25 by this time in his presidency. But, pardon gate in his last day.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill...on_controversy

Marc Rich comes to mind, from memory.
              Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

It’s funny. I have to say it constantly, I do not like Trump. Still, hold him to the same standards as everyone else. I remember Iran-Contra. I remember the “stink.” People in that were considered heroes for covering up and taking the fall. Do we need to talk about Noreaga? The email and server scandal? WhiteWater? Benghazi? Libya? Blackwater? Enron?

Cheney shot someone, while everyone jokes about Trump getting away with murder or shooting someone.

I bring it all up because people act like it NEVER happened like this before. That’s my issue.

Comment

It’s funny. I have to say it constantly, I do not like Trump. Still, hold him to the same standards as everyone else. I remember Iran-Contra. I remember the “stink.” People in that were considered heroes for covering up and taking the fall. Do we need to talk about Noreaga? The email and server scandal? WhiteWater? Benghazi? Libya? Blackwater? Enron?

Cheney shot someone, while everyone jokes about Trump getting away with murder or shooting someone.

I bring it all up because people act like it NEVER happened like this before. That’s my issue.
                  I remember all of it and the way it was played/passed onto the general populace. Nothing new except the player's indignity of the current administration. When hands have changed, we'll flip again. Herd mentality.
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

I don’t. I think Trump wants Bloomberg. He doubled down on comments that are way more racial than anything Trump said. He is severely anti-gun and has many of the same optics problems as Trump. If it comes down to the devil you know, people will vote for Trump. If he picks Hillary, it’ll be worse.
                    I think Bloomberg was made into a ritual sacrifice last night, and I think it will work with voters.

​​​​​They all painted him as another Donald. Extreme with baggage.

Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

I think Bloomberg was made into a ritual sacrifice last night, and I think it will work with voters.

​​​​​They all painted him as another Donald. Extreme with baggage.

Brilliant.
                      It was perfect. The only guy that has a chance of actually pulling votes from the Trump base (because they are basically the same asshole in different human suits) is trounced by every single other candidate. Brilliant. This Democrat party is going nowhere, fast.

For the record, I would never vote for Bloomberg.
                      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

All you say is correct, but Trump is different and I'll explain why

True every politician has failings and peccadilloes, but Trump embodies every fault of every politician you could name, and not only that, he amps it up to 11

He is a caricature of the very worst that America can be

Comment

True every politician has failings and peccadilloes, but Trump embodies every fault of every politician you could name, and not only that, he amps it up to 11

This.

There's politicians with this vice or that skeleton in the closet but this mother fucker acts like he's trying to build a monopoly on character defects.
                          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

You are a little late with this analysis. We've already gone over it many times.

But kudos for being so observant !

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

This.

There's politicians with this vice or that skeleton in the closet but this mother fucker acts like he's trying to build a monopoly on character defects.
                              hahahahahaha hahahahaha Both of you are wrong.

Oooh damn how is it you say stuff and somehow the answer always ends with Bill Clinton?

Basically, Trump is Bill with a louder mouth and social media.

As BKR noted, it is all over this thread.

Comment

hahahahahaha hahahahaha Both of you are wrong.

Oooh damn how is it you say stuff and somehow the answer always ends with Bill Clinton?

Basically, Trump is Bill with a louder mouth and social media.

As BKR noted, it is all over this thread.
                                Like stink on poop.

Like white on rice.

Like Clinton on a big-haired floozy.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X