President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post

Yeah, they are raging against Rush because he said the country isn't ready for a Gay president. I actually agree with him. There are too many older generation voters still around that are scared of Gay people and their way of life. They will vote against him just on that.

Give it 15-20 years and I think most of that population will be either dead, not voting, or outweighed by the younger voters. Then the country will be ready.
    They said the same thing about Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

They said the same thing about Obama.
      They were wrong. I'm not.
      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post

Yeah, they are raging against Rush because he said the country isn't ready for a Gay president. I actually agree with him. There are too many older generation voters still around that are scared of Gay people and their way of life. They will vote against him just on that.

Give it 15-20 years and I think most of that population will be either dead, not voting, or outweighed by the younger voters. Then the country will be ready.
        I feel like the US would have been ready for a gay president 10yrs ago but since the left of politics have altered the path of the LGBTQ community from equality and co-existence to screaming victim hood batshitery it has dialled things back a notch.

Obama managed to get some racists to vote for him because he came across well and they liked his policy despite being black , i think the right gay guy may have been able to do that too 10yrs ago.

Now a politician saying you are gay associates you with a shit tonne of idiots you dare not disassociate yourself with to strongly.

Not unlike the accusations levied against The Donald and white supremacy.

King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post

Damn, I remember a time when being a draft dodging coward was a disqualifying issue for presidential runs

Good times
          Gary Hart ? Bill Clinton ?
          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

Oops...........

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

I feel like the US would have been ready for a gay president 10yrs ago but since the left of politics have altered the path of the LGBTQ community from equality and co-existence to screaming victim hood batshitery it has dialled things back a notch.

Obama managed to get some racists to vote for him because he came across well and they liked his policy despite being black , i think the right gay guy may have been able to do that too 10yrs ago.

Now a politician saying you are gay associates you with a shit tonne of idiots you dare not disassociate yourself with to strongly.

Not unlike the accusations levied against The Donald and white supremacy.
              I wonder if the Iranians would stone him ?

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I wonder if the Iranians would stone him ?
                I am certain they would at the very least threaten too do so.

Maybe even claim to have done it in their news papers.
                King without a crown

Comment

who?,,

Comment

Well it looks like Trump is going to follow through with his plan to commute former governor Blago's conviction. Sets a great example to let the guy out who used a fucking children's hospital as campaign finance leverage. Corruption is good, Trump's new slogan. Go ahead hillbillies defend this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                      Well it looks like Trump is going to follow through with his plan to commute former governor Blago's conviction. Sets a great example to let the guy out who used a fucking children's hospital as campaign finance leverage. Corruption is good, Trump's new slogan. Go ahead hillbillies defend this one.
                      Getting ramped up to piss everybody off for the 2020 elections.

SOP

Comment

Go ahead hillbillies defend this one.
                        I don't feel like defending it. Can I just attack you instead?

When you are a big enough jerk to make it tempting to oppose everything you support, that's impressive.

Comment

Sanders is going to win the nomination, and the Presidency, based on the current polls of independent voters.

Trump's support among indies is abysmal compared to Sanders. So Sanders gets the Democrat vote, the New England vote, the major cities, the independent vote, and very probably the lower/middle class vote.

Trump's going to get the GOP, minus about 5%, and all the white collar criminals, because he went on a pardon carpet bomb today and pardoned a whole shitload of his fellow 1%ers.

Comment

I am not part of your family.

Have you ever looked at the list of pardons and clemency? You should, this isn’t surprising except to you.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                              Sanders is going to win the nomination, and the Presidency, based on the current polls of independent voters.

Trump's support among indies is abysmal compared to Sanders. So Sanders gets the Democrat vote, the New England vote, the major cities, the independent vote, and very probably the lower/middle class vote.

Trump's going to get the GOP, minus about 5%, and all the white collar criminals, because he went on a pardon carpet bomb today and pardoned a whole shitload of his fellow 1%ers.
                              T-Dog and the White House are promoting Sanders

Guess he sees Bernie as the easiest opponent

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                                I am not part of your family.

Have you ever looked at the list of pardons and clemency? You should, this isn’t surprising except to you.
                                I know. I have progressive FB friends who are freaking out. Me, I'm like, so, go look at who Clinton and Obama pardoned/commuted...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X