President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Kelly, an independent:
    "The media, in my view, and I feel very strongly about this, is not the enemy of the people," he said, according to the newspaper. "We need a free media. That said, you have to be careful about what you are watching and reading, because the media has taken sides. So if you only watch Fox News, because it's reinforcing what you believe, you are not an informed citizen."
    Burn. Trump is losing his mind on Twitter over it today. It's funny how easy Trump is to trigger, isn't it.

And just in, according to Rush Limbaugh, Trump is going to "have fun" taunting Buddha-Judge about having a husband. Who's ready for 2020!?

Comment

Trump's following the Tyrant's Playbook

De-fang the legislature, Turn the Justice and Law Enforcment agencies to his personal political and personal goals including making himself above the law

Next he'll identify an external threat, introduce a draft and declare a state of emergency

Dissarm the population and create a Secret Police

At some point he will probably shoot someone on 5th Avenue (and get a way with it)

Ivanka Trump for President 2024

bananas become principle export

The widespread suppression of civil rights and a particularly bad banana harvest lead to hunger and Communist Revolution

Trump and family finally surrender to Communist forces at the Siege of Mar-Largo

He is hung from a lamp post

President Ivanka is tried for Treason and executed by fireing squad in the People's Rose Garden

Milania and the sons are sent to the Alaska gulags for re-education

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
        John Kelly, an independent:

Burn. Trump is losing his mind on Twitter over it today. It's funny how easy Trump is to trigger, isn't it.

And just in, according to Rush Limbaugh, Trump is going to "have fun" taunting Buddha-Judge about having a husband. Who's ready for 2020!?
        Terrible spin. No, what’s funny is watching everyone trigger KNOWING damn well this is what he does to enflame his base. Talk all the shit you want, until it fails he is winning. Go back to the beginning of this thread and watch everyone lose their minds because I wasn’t surprised. I even laid out why it possibly happened and here the dems sit doing the same exact shit in 2020.

It’s actually hilarious, 70% of white men and 53% of white women voted for Trump. Yes, the best way to win is to further piss them off.

Like I have told all of my friends for the last 12 years, Blacks swing votes they don’t win elections. 92% to 94% of Blacks voted Democrat. Here’s the part we don’t talk about, 14% of Black men voted for Trump. Let that sink in. So, as we watch Trump rant, the DNC is putting people in place that will hurt their chances.
        Last edited by It is Fake; 2/15/2020 11:41am, .

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

Terrible spin. No, what’s funny is watching everyone trigger KNOWING damn well this is what he does to enflame his base. Talk all the shit you want, until it fails he is winning. Go back to the beginning of this thread and watch everyone lose their minds because I wasn’t surprised. I even laid out why it possibly happened and here the dems sit doing the same exact shit in 2020.

It’s actually hilarious, 70% of white men and 53% of white women voted for Trump. Yes, the best way to win is to further piss them off.

Like I have told all of my friends for the last 12 years, Blacks swing votes they don’t win elections. 92% to 94% of Blacks voted Democrat. Here’s the part we don’t talk about, 14% of Black men voted for Trump. Let that sink in. So, as we watch Trump rant, the DNC is putting people in place that will hurt their chances.
          There are many of us who voted for him and will vote for him again but wish he'd shut the hell up. Isn't going to happen.
          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

We've all been saying that for years now, but it keeps working. I actually expect, barring Buttigeig winning, the largest turnout again.

Comment

We've all been saying that for years now, but it keeps working. I actually expect, barring Buttigeig winning, the largest turnout again.
              It's pronounced "Buddha-Judge", and if the best Donald Trump or Rush have against him is "he's the gay", well. We'll see, won't we.

Comment

It's pronounced "Buddha-Judge", and if the best Donald Trump or Rush have against him is "he's the gay", well. We'll see, won't we.
                Did the guy who told Blacks if they vote for him “what do you have to lose” win? Yes, he did. Like I basically said, until he loses saying this dumb shit, you are just triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

There are many of us who voted for him and will vote for him again but wish he'd shut the hell up. Isn't going to happen.
                  Why Joe?

WHY?

Seriously though I'd love to hear why you would vote for such a mendacious coward

I would question your intelligence except I know you are no fool

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post

Why Joe?

WHY?

Seriously though I'd love to hear why you would vote for such a mendacious coward

I would question your intelligence except I know you are no fool
                    I've listed my reasons before.

Foremost is judges. I'm playing the long game.

Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Did the guy who told Blacks if they vote for him “what do you have to lose” win? Yes, he did. Like I basically said, until he loses saying this dumb shit, you are just triggered.
                      Good, I have every right to be "triggered" by assholes. #freedom

Comment

Yeah, they are raging against Rush because he said the country isn't ready for a Gay president. I actually agree with him. There are too many older generation voters still around that are scared of Gay people and their way of life. They will vote against him just on that.

Give it 15-20 years and I think most of that population will be either dead, not voting, or outweighed by the younger voters. Then the country will be ready.
                        Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Wrong thread.
                          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

I've listed my reasons before.

Foremost is judges. I'm playing the long game.

Do you have such a low bar for other people you vote to represent you?

"That sheriff is a dick. He's on the take from local criminals and he beats up suspects in the jail. But he has totally eliminated jay walking so I'll vote for him"

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post

Yes. That one.
                              Damn, I remember a time when being a draft dodging coward was a disqualifying issue for presidential runs

Good times

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post

Damn, I remember a time when being a draft dodging coward was a disqualifying issue for presidential runs

Good times
                                No you don’t.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X