President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    I find it logical. He is a highly decorated and qualified employee. I don't know why any supervisor wouldn't welcome him with open arms. You don't seem to have been around many military members. I lived in a military household my entire life, growing up. I heard the conversations behind closed doors when said military members were not happy with or didn't agree with the CIC. I've also seen them compartmentalize those feelings to do their job and act professional while on duty. They do this frequently at all levels of the chain of command.
    LOL, you know me, I've been part of a military and intelligence family going back 80+ years. I practically grew up on base. I've heard it all.

Actually Vindman does not have a perfect performance record according to his past supervisors. Apparently he's a bit passionate about his job, as you might expect.

Trump used that information to intimidate him before and after he testified. What a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

LOL, you know me, I've been part of a military and intelligence family going back 80+ years. I practically grew up on base. I've heard it all.

Actually Vindman does not have a perfect performance record according to his past supervisors. Apparently he's a bit passionate about his job, as you might expect.

Trump used that information to intimidate him before and after he testified. What a coward.
      He's holdover from the previous administration. Passionate about what?

80 years your family has been in the military and not one of them taught you anything about the chain of command?

You haven't heard diddly squat.
      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

McHale's Navy doesn't count.
        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

"Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Where are the Ernest Borgnines of yesteryear?

Comment

Well, I literally did grow up on base. So, you are saying that you have seen this compartmentalization that is common through the chain of command, and you understand it. Yet you are expressing that you don't understand it?

When in actuality, you are just being obtuse about the issue because you hate Trump and are trying to use it as another reason to express how much of a shitty CIC he is, in your opinion.

I mean, we, including you, know that's what you are doing. It just wanted to walk you through it because we are here, so why not.
              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Well, I literally did grow up on base. So, you are saying that you have seen this compartmentalization that is common through the chain of command, and you understand it. Yet you are expressing that you don't understand it?

When in actuality, you are just being obtuse about the issue because you hate Trump and are trying to use it as another reason to express how much of a shitty CIC he is, in your opinion.

I mean, we, including you, know that's what you are doing. It just wanted to walk you through it because we are here, so why not.
                Im not sure he does know, he probably thinks he is more qualified than you to discuss law enforcement because he had one of these when he was 8

Click image for larger version  Name:	coppic.jpg Size:	34.2 KB ID:	4590881
                King without a crown

Comment

I said it was "charming", not that I didn't understand it. What I don't understand is why anyone would vote for such a terrible leader and CiC, one who tweets hate at decorated US service personnel, intimidates whistleblowers and trial witnesses, and generally avoids any notion of improving morale.

He just doesn't give a shit about you or me, definitely not people serving overseas. Hate? More like disgust at his piggish behavior.

Trump is ​​​now claiming Vindman and his brother weren't fired. Welcome to the new world order where Trump redfines "fired" like he redfines "facts".

Because why not? He was handed power and abuses it daily in open view.

Comment

I said it was "charming", not that I didn't understand it. What I don't understand is why anyone would vote for such a terrible leader and CiC, one who tweets hate at decorated US service personnel, intimidates whistleblowers and trial witnesses, and generally avoids any notion of improving morale.

He just doesn't give a shit about you or me, definitely not people serving overseas. Hate? More like disgust at his piggish behavior.

Trump is ​​​now claiming Vindman and his brother weren't fired. Welcome to the new world order where Trump redfines "fired" like he redfines "facts".

Because why not? He was handed power and abuses it daily in open view.
                    Yeah, I agree with all of that. His behavior is not what most people would want. Most being the majority. ;) But your feelings are going to hold a lot more merit if he gets in with this second term. Because before he ran for President I think a lot of people thought, well maybe he will act different. He definitely hasn't. So people are going to have to look pretty hard at their principles and ideals and make the best vote they can.

It will be easier to see the trees from the woods when we see who the Dem candidate is going to be.
                    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Yeah, I agree with all of that. His behavior is not what most people would want. Most being the majority. ;) But your feelings are going to hold a lot more merit if he gets in with this second term. Because before he ran for President I think a lot of people thought, well maybe he will act different. He definitely hasn't. So people are going to have to look pretty hard at their principles and ideals and make the best vote they can.

It will be easier to see the trees from the woods when we see who the Dem candidate is going to be.
                      No, he showed everyone how he would act during the run to the presidency. Anyone who voted for him thinking he would act differently is an idiot. He has acted the same way as president as he has his entire public life.

Comment

This was my first exposure to Donald Trump, mind you. And I'm from North Philly.

At his core he's just another New York thug with lots of money, I really didn't expect anything more, but it's been a lot worse than even I could have imagined, and I can imagine quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                          You guys. I don't like the Orange One. That said, I do like that he's getting things done that others haven't had the will or cared to tackle.

Trade
                          Immigration
                          Chinachinachina
                          Judges
                          Freeing 3 strikes and your out prisoners for life.
                          Opportunity zones
                          More Judges

Anyone who doesn't think the vast majority of the media hasn't had it out for the President since day one is doing all of their drinking from one well, stupid or has their head up their ass.

Former Presidents on both side have done their share of things that didn't pass constitutional muster. Most with the stroke of their pen. It is what it is. We just witnessed a purely partisan impeachment intended to poison the man for his upcoming reelection run.

That's just me. Yeah he's an uncouth blowhard with the manners of a drunken sailor. No slight intended for our naval brethren.

2020 election is nearly here. He gets my vote.

I wonder if you'll be so philosophical when he comes for your guns?

Comment

I think it was a pretty good move to take those guys out of their current positions. Most of those positions require politicking and liaisons with other governments. They were all just put on a huge TV show where they were used by the Dems to smear the current CiC. That whole show would distract from their mission in the future. So move them out and put someone in who can represent the US without having all of that history coming in with them.

I would have moved them out, also just for some cooling off time, and into something less visual for a while.
                            Do you mean the CiC that got his rich daddy to pay off a Dr to say he had "bone spurs" to evade serving his country during the Vietnam era?

The very fact that any one would want a coward as CiC boggles my mind

though my mind is quite easily boggled to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post

Do you mean the CiC that got his rich daddy to pay off a Dr to say he had "bone spurs" to evade serving his country during the Vietnam era?

The very fact that any one would want a coward as CiC boggles my mind

though my mind is quite easily boggled to be honest
                              Yes. That one.
                              Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post

I wonder if you'll be so philosophical when he comes for your guns?
                                What guns?
                                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X