No announcement yet.

President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mastery at play on the Senate floor is, let's all admit, great television. While certain stations are locked on 24/7 coverage, others are literally spamming their time with pro-Trump opinion shows.

It's gotten really nasty too. We now have Purple Heart winners getting trolled by Republican Senators on Twitter as un-American. #sigh

No matter the outcome of this trial, it's value is proven. A systemic dismantling of every Russian-sourced conspiracy theory leveled upon the American public since 2014, especially where Donald Trump is involved, but more importantly, where our ally Ukraine is currently trapped, they will be freed by the truth.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      The mastery at play on the Senate floor is, let's all admit, great television. While certain stations are locked on 24/7 coverage, others are literally spamming their time with pro-Trump opinion shows.

It's gotten really nasty too. We now have Purple Heart winners getting trolled by Republican Senators on Twitter as un-American. #sigh

No matter the outcome of this trial, it's value is proven. A systemic dismantling of every Russian-sourced conspiracy theory leveled upon the American public since 2014, especially where Donald Trump is involved, but more importantly, where our ally Ukraine is currently trapped, they will be freed by the truth.
      I feel like this is a bit optimistic. Conservatives put party before everything including reality. Nothing will change, if anything it will get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
        I feel like this is a bit optimistic. Most politicians put party before everything including reality. Nothing will change, if anything it will get worse.
        Fixed
        King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
          Fixed
          Somewhat true, however money is what politicians truly put first.

Comment

Kinda the same thing in politics, party = power , power = money .
            King without a crown

Comment

Kinda the same thing in politics, party = power , power = money .
              King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                Nope.
                You want to argue evidence and compare the two go ahead. If I did that, you MIGHT be able to argue false equivalence.......might.

I am arguing the actions of both parties now and in 99.

Let me add, nice attempt at a false dilemma.
                So you don't think they're the same, you just see the hypocrisy in both sides not wanting to do the right thing at the right time. Is that about right?
                The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                  So you don't think they're the same, you just see the hypocrisy in both sides not wanting to do the right thing at the right time. Is that about right?
                  I can’t answer for IIF, but I am beyond dismayed that the children’s book, The Emperor Wears No Clothes, accurately describes our current political landscape.
                  Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                    I can’t answer for IIF, but I am beyond dismayed that the children’s book, The Emperor Wears No Clothes, accurately describes our current political landscape.
                    Did you mean "The Emperor's New Clothes"?

Because The Emperor Wears No Clothes is not a children's book...literally.
                    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

House Intelligence chair, and impeachment manager SCIF and his retarded closing argument:

You're welcome.
                      Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

Oops. Rachel Maddow "accidentally," imploded the impeachment case. She might just turn out to be a real journalist, after all.

Well, that was fun.
                        Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          ...aggressive cross breeding.
                          that sounds suspiciously like rape to me

shame on you Dr!

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
                            that sounds suspiciously like rape to me

shame on you Dr!
                            If you think that rape is the only way that you could achieve cross breeding opportunities,

then instead of martial arts classes,

I recommend that you take couples dance classes, cooking classes, conversations classes, a class on sensual massage,

and that you stop raping or considering raping people, immediately.

Mate selection that aggressively avoids inbreeding has nothing to do with rape, when done properly.

However, a lot of rape does seem to occur within populations that are highly inbred.

Joe and I cover all this in the sex robot training product line educational Virtual Reality modules called :
                            Course 22 - "How not to be a rapist",
                            Course 23 - "How to be good company on date", and
                            Course 31 - "Why you shouldn't fuck your siblings, or other close relatives".

Comment

killery was hot as a young chick ..i would have banged her
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ha ha ha The fact people are crowing about Mitt Romney as if it wasn't calculated. He knew he could split support. If he voted for both I might be impressed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X