President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKR View Post
    I thought Rayce-ism was only possible if one is Rayce. As he is genetically superior to everyone on the planet.
    Why does Rayce have big nostrils?

Just look at the size of his fingers...

How do you make a Gorilla float?

Two scoops of ice cream, the soda of your choice, and...Rayce.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
      As a white person, you can only be racist, you cannot speak of racism unless you say something racist.

How am I doing, IIF ?

Comment

Well, that's not much help...
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
          I recently added Slaughterhouse to my gym playlist so my wordsmith game is currently on point.
          Yeeeeeaaah. Thanks, it's now on mine too.

Forgot about this album.

I'm in the club, bottle in my hand
          doing my two step

While I got my gun in my pants
          call it the hammer dance

'�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

I tried......

The rules debates are awful on both sides. Why are they fighting? We all know the outcome, just like we did with Clinton. He’s now officially impeached and McConnell already told us Trump isn’t getting voted out.

Get the sham started and let’s go.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
              I tried......

The rules debates are awful on both sides. Why are they fighting? We all know the outcome, just like we did with Clinton. He’s now officially impeached and McConnell already told us Trump isn’t getting voted out.

Get the sham started and let’s go.
              Yeah, I've been listening to it. My favorite though is someone on the news yesterday did a little clip back and forth where they had some of the same senators saying taking the opposite stance as they are on this one, back in the Clenton hearings. Which, is what you have been saying all along. Just though it was funny to see them playing them back to back.

Also, funny that people still refuse to see the sham that all of them both are/were.
              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                Yeah, I've been listening to it. My favorite though is someone on the news yesterday did a little clip back and forth where they had some of the same senators saying taking the opposite stance as they are on this one, back in the Clenton hearings. Which, is what you have been saying all along. Just though it was funny to see them playing them back to back.

Also, funny that people still refuse to see the sham that all of them both are/were.
                Yes.

It’s hilarious watching McConnell rail for Clinton’s impeachment and do the exact opposite for Trump.
                It’s hilarious watching Pelosi defend Clinton and then doing the exact opposite with Trump.

OMG IT IS DIFFERENT NOW....cuz Trump. Naw, both of them were and are bullshit.

Then:
                Well, at least Reagan wasn’t impeached.

Now:
                Well, at least Obama wasn’t impeached.

Stupid.

Comment

I cant figure out if the Democrats are trying to protect/avenge Biden or if they are trying to destroy him.

Even if they can prove with 100% certainty (which i doubt) that Biden Jr was employed on merit and his father being in charge of Ukraine relations a mere coincidence this whole impeachment thing is keeping everyone talking about it and the evidence is not going to mean squat to most people as it is far to suspicious and without an actual investigation into it they will never get to formally disprove the allegations.
                  King without a crown

Comment

Is lying about extramarital affairs = attempting to get a foreign government to sway the election via bullshit investigations..... and pretty clear obstruction of justice.

Do you feel like you're making a false equivalency or they're the exact same thing?

Comment

I cant figure out if the Democrats are trying to protect/avenge Biden or if they are trying to destroy him.

Even if they can prove with 100% certainty (which i doubt) that Biden Jr was employed on merit and his father being in charge of Ukraine relations a mere coincidence this whole impeachment thing is keeping everyone talking about it and the evidence is not going to mean squat to most people as it is far to suspicious and without an actual investigation into it they will never get to formally disprove the allegations.
                      Either way this nonsense has torpedoed Biden bad. He's over the hill anyway. All these dumb motherfukers are too fucking old to be president. All the young ones are too fucking lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                        Either way this nonsense has torpedoed Biden bad. He's over the hill anyway. All these dumb motherfukers are too fucking old to be president. All the young ones are too fucking lame.
                        I like Tulsi Gabbard.

I dont agree with everything she says but I think she is trying to do the right thing which is more than you can say for most politicians.
                        King without a crown

Comment

Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but....

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...o-games-2020-1

[email protected] Biden calling anyone a creep. The dumbass does realize it's not 1985 anymore right??

Comment

Politics Democrats Count on Re-Energizing Youth Vote for 2020 Elections

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                            Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but....

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...o-games-2020-1

[email protected] Biden calling anyone a creep. The dumbass does realize it's not 1985 anymore right??
                            Its going great .

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...2020-elections
                            King without a crown

Comment

I like Tulsi Gabbard.

I dont agree with everything she says but I think she is trying to do the right thing which is more than you can say for most politicians.
                              That's how I feel about Bernie as well. He's just so fucking old. And now he's anti gun which sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                                Is
                                Do you feel like you're making a false equivalency or they're the exact same thing?
                                Nope.
                                You want to argue evidence and compare the two go ahead. If I did that, you MIGHT be able to argue false equivalence.......might.

I am arguing the actions of both parties now and in 99.

Let me add, nice attempt at a false dilemma.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X