President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devil View Post
    I heard them both. I just ignored the people on the right. I paid attention to the lefties and then after I decided who they hated the most I ignored them too.
    at least you voted. i wonder how many of the people out rioting and bitching on social media were able to leave their water pipe alone long enough to exercise one of their most important freedoms.
    Originally posted by Mr. Machette
    Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
    Originally posted by Raycetpfl
    Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
      The people on the left are fucking idiots.
      Pshit, Fidel, Backdoormonkey, this means you.

Comment

Originally posted by itwasntme View Post
        at least you voted. i wonder how many of the people out rioting and bitching on social media were able to leave their water pipe alone long enough to exercise one of their most important freedoms.
        QFT....

Comment

3.5 million more than those who stopped fucking their sisters and burning crosses to vote. Trump lost the popular vote.

(see how stupid and easy it is to be a divisive cunt when you paint with broad strokes)

Comment

I keep waiting to see Hedgehogey's dumb ass throwing a brick at a Starbucks window. I saw him on the internet showing his ass at some Alex Jones gathering. Haha. He's a strange fucking cat.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
              3.5 million more than those who stopped fucking their sisters and burning crosses to vote. Trump lost the popular vote.

(see how stupid and easy it is to be a divisive cunt when you paint with broad strokes)
              Oh, yes! Let's just all be nice and get along and suck each other's dicks!

Comment

Oh, yes! Let's just all be nice and get along and suck each other's dicks!
                If that's what it takes then that's what it takes. They only people who want a divided America are our (America's) enemies. You can help them if you want, you seem to enjoy being a problem rather than a solution.

Comment

If that's what it takes then that's what it takes. They only people who want a divided America are our (America's) enemies. You can help them if you want, you seem to enjoy being a problem rather than a solution.
                  A divided America is the last thing I want. I want everyone to agree with me. Complete unity.

Comment

The only people who want a divided America are our (America's) enemies.
                    I only want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Pshit, Fidel, Backdoormonkey, this means you.
                      Damn, this is entertaining. Talking catfish and nicknames, Beech-Nut juice, PShit's pseudo-rants, and all that...totally cracking me up.

Thanks, guys!
                      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

A divided America is the last thing I want. I want everyone to agree with me. Complete unity.
                        Fascism oh yes one of the hallmarks of our Constitution.

Didn't you Squids swear in to protect it?

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                          Damn, this is entertaining. Talking catfish and nicknames, Beech-Nut juice, PShit's pseudo-rants, and all that...totally cracking me up.

Thanks, guys!
                          You're welcome. I wish more of your compatriots shared your taste for refined and sophisticated discussion.

Comment

Fascism oh yes one of the hallmarks of our Constitution.

Didn't you Squids swear in to protect it?
                            A squid? Nice try. You can't troll me, boy.

I mean, really. Who wants people to disagree with them? I'm only stating a natural desire.

Comment

LOL somebody didn't vote. all that aside, smoking weed makes you dumb and lazy for a couple hours. fucking your sister and burning crosses only affects your children.
                              Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
                              Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Comment

I keep waiting to see Hedgehogey's dumb ass throwing a brick at a Starbucks window. I saw him on the internet showing his ass at some Alex Jones gathering. Haha. He's a strange fucking cat.
                                not unless the black barista messes up the white woman's pumpkin spice latte.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X