No announcement yet.

President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is shaping up to be the best thread since Skittles Martin got wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawarma View Post
      By now, both of you're pretty much posting as dumbfuck stereotypes.

It's most unbecoming.
      Who are we referring to?

Comment

i don't see how anyone that voted for trump is happy at his win. didn't he almost immediately rescind all of the platforms on which he ran? like well before he was inaugurated? everything you voted for was shit on and now trump supporters are just as clueless and anxious as the rest of america about what he's going to do.
        Originally posted by Mr. Machette
        Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
        Originally posted by Raycetpfl
        Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Comment

Pship and Devil. Making fun of somebody's momz isn't cool.

Comment

Originally posted by itwasntme View Post
            i don't see how anyone that voted for trump is happy at his win. didn't he almost immediately rescind all of the platforms on which he ran? like well before he was inaugurated? everything you voted for was shit on and now trump supporters are just as clueless and anxious as the rest of america about what he's going to do.
            Yes, and anybody with an IQ over two digits should anticipated that. Then again, I was having an anxiety attack knowing that Clinton could actually win too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawarma View Post
              Pship and Devil. Making fun of somebody's momz isn't cool.
              Stop being a pussy. My mom would jerk a knot in your skinny little ass and make Anal Destroyer drink her Beech-Nut spit.

Comment

I don't know half the shit he said. Something about a wall and killing some Muslims.

I chose my President based on liberal screaming.

Comment

Yet another reason not to insult her for no particular reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                    Yes, and anybody with an IQ over two digits should anticipated that. Then again, I was having an anxiety attack knowing that Clinton could actually win too.
                    the race was one huge anxiety attack for me. i wish more people were ok with wasting their votes.

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                    Stop being a pussy. My mom would jerk a knot in your skinny little ass and make Anal Destroyer drink her Beech-Nut spit.
                    this joke may not translate north of the mason dixon and west of the mississippi.
                    Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
                    Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                      Your broad (lol) brush strokes and vapid hysteria are very telling. The hostility and rage must have been burning you up over the last 8 years. Go a head and let it out. You will feel better.
                      Just wanted to post this again for Devil. Todays posts from him(Devil) did nothing but prove my point. He only pushes so hard to distract from the total shit show of Trumpster and his ilk.

Nothing quite like a supposed American Soldier talking shit to people who care more about Americans and the Constitution than he does. Very touching and telling.

Comment

i'm unsure how you heard one side over the other.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                          Just wanted to post this again for Devil. Todays posts from him(Devil) did nothing but prove my point. He only pushes so hard to distract from the total shit show of Trumpster and his ilk.

Nothing quite like a supposed American Soldier talking shit to people who care more about Americans and the Constitution than he does. Very touching and telling.
                          Don't ever call me a soldier, sissy.

Comment

i'm unsure how you heard one side over the other.
                            I heard them both. I just ignored the people on the right. I paid attention to the lefties and then after I decided who they hated the most I ignored them too.

Comment

The people on the left are fucking idiots. Trump is not a misogynist, Trump is not a racists. Trump is a fuck twat with the integrity of a strainer. He's type of person who'd shake your hand, piss on your leg and tell you that's it's raining.

Comment

I don't know half the shit he said. Something about a wall and killing some Muslims.

I mean fuck at least you're honest about it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X