Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump Official Shitpost Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Devil View Post
    I know those naughty words make your lady bits tingle, but don't go trying to molest me, pervert.
    I'm not your bitch Milo.

    Comment


      Originally posted by DCS View Post
      Oh fuck
      I think I just got a coup contracoup brain injury from his whiplash on this issue. What the....
      Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

      Comment


        Originally posted by Devil View Post
        I don't idolize Trump. I don't idolize any man. I voted for him and I'm glad he won, but I didn't go out campaigning for him.
        You've been promoting him the whole thread, if that's not campaigning what else do you call it? Nutriding?

        Originally posted by Devil View Post

        Now, I do admire certain facts about him. He's a billionaire. He has banged lots of hot chicks. He says pretty much whatever the fuck he wants. I like those things.
        These things might endanger the future of the United States, so you don't seem like the type of person whose opinion on a "maverick" should matter, because you don't care about the consequences.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Devil View Post
          So, you've got Forbes on one hand and the New York Times on the other. And how did you arrive at the conclusion that one is correct and one is incorrect?
          One is stated income by a known liar that has been found to have giant lies in it and the other is a pretty thorough report of holdings.
          https://mobile.nytimes.com/2005/10/2...lly-worth.html
          Last edited by Raycetpfl; 2/28/2017 9:05pm, .

          Comment


            So I am watching the live commentary from FiveThirtyEight on the speech. Apparently Trump said something about bringing back coal, and apparently Scientific American has an article about why that isn't going to happen.

            I wonder if the guys he pandered to will eventually get upset about this, or if they will just simply find a way to blame the Democrats.

            Thinking about it another way, could it make sense for the Democrats to run documentaries about why coal isn't coming back in coal areas, as opposed to running political attack ads? If the premise of coal being viable is undermined, does this change the heuristic political calculus of the locals?

            https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ing-back-coal/

            Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

            Comment


              I'm going to tell you just how wrong stupid President Trump can be, quantitatively, based on his speech tonight.

              94 millions of Americans out of the workforce, he said. It's terrible....He believes in that number, I can tell.

              But, of that 94 million, only 20% of actually out of work. The other 80% are retirees, people on disability, and college students.

              This isn't amazing rhetoric or crafty business savvy. It's called being wrong, and being stupid. In front of the US Congress, and the world.

              Sad.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                I'm going to tell you just how wrong stupid President Trump can be, quantitatively, based on his speech tonight.

                94 millions of Americans out of the workforce, he said. It's terrible....He believes in that number, I can tell.

                But, of that 94 million, only 20% of actually out of work. The other 80% are retirees, people on disability, and college students.

                This isn't amazing rhetoric or crafty business savvy. It's called being wrong, and being stupid. In front of the US Congress, and the world.

                Sad.
                Well if you want a line by line breakdown, just look at the FiveThirtyEight live commentary: http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog...-of-the-union/

                See also Politifact's live fact check: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ress-congress/

                What makes me sad (Sad! ?) is that people buy into any political falsehoods at all in this day and age. Instead of buying into something right away, why don't people look things up on fact check websites first?
                Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                  I'm going to tell you just how wrong stupid President Trump can be, quantitatively, based on his speech tonight.

                  94 millions of Americans out of the workforce, he said. It's terrible....He believes in that number, I can tell.

                  But, of that 94 million, only 20% of actually out of work. The other 80% are retirees, people on disability, and college students.

                  This isn't amazing rhetoric or crafty business savvy. It's called being wrong, and being stupid. In front of the US Congress, and the world.

                  Sad.
                  So approximately two out of three people are in the workforce.

                  How about that 20% that are not? That's 18 million give or take.

                  Disability? Rife with fraud.
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
                    Well if you want a line by line breakdown, just look at the FiveThirtyEight live commentary: http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog...-of-the-union/

                    See also Politifact's live fact check: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ress-congress/

                    What makes me sad (Sad! ?) is that people buy into any political falsehoods at all in this day and age. Instead of buying into something right away, why don't people look things up on fact check websites first?
                    Because the whole Internet is full of fake shit. It's one big illusion, of course it's made everybody goofy and wrong and stupid repeating it ad neaseum. OF course it's going to make it's way into the public discourse and President. It infects everything. Trump is like our Borg-President, with a Twitter readout over his eye. Resistance is futile, folks...you will be bigly assimilated, let me tell you..

                    Being right about something actually takes effort, and worrying about your accuracy, and not putting your agenda before the truth. Trump cares about neither of those things. He's trying to make money off being President and grow his personal dynasty, all while while screwing up the job. Personally, I think he doomed his brand the minute he ran. It is literally all down hill from here for Trump, starting with his 38% approval rating.

                    No wonder he's trying to hide his finances from the American people...he's probably moving his money offshore SO FAST.

                    Tandy. Tower Records. Pan Am. Trump.
                    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 2/28/2017 10:14pm, .

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                      So approximately two out of three people are in the workforce.

                      How about that 20% that are not? That's 18 million give or take.

                      Disability? Rife with fraud.
                      319 million Americans. 94 million don't work and of that number, 76 million are students, retired, disabled. That leaves the 18 million (~4.9-5% unemployment rate) people out of work who need jobs and have filed within a month.

                      You're right about the large amount of fraud in the disability sector, but even if we removed the fraction that are fraudulent claims (what's that %?), a majority of people on disability today are there for legitimate reasons, and they could either be looking for jobs tomorrow or be on a disability check for life.

                      The fact is Trump just used a ridiculous number to suggest the US economy was in ASHES, and he's the Man with the Plan. Well, someone's plan.

                      It's not, and he's not so far. This is the kind of stupid shit that is going to go down in the history books. This is the same man who just said he wants $60B for national defense, starting with nuclear weapons. I guess he's not as focused on creating jobs as he is increasing the number of ICBMs. Is that his plan for the middle class job growth, get them into the military budgets like we're some second world country? Yeah, that'll Make America Great Again, more nukes, less innovation. So much for conservatism...that's more like fucking North Korea.

                      The unemployment rate is only 5%. The underemployment rate is higher, but that's because most companies don't pay people their worth and wages are stagnant. Trump wouldn't know anything about worrying about a job or holding one down, he was born rich.
                      Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 2/28/2017 10:51pm, .

                      Comment


                        Speaking of North Korea, wow.

                        VX IN THE FACE.

                        It's going to be hard to beat this assassination. Is there a better candidate for most horrific political killing? Kim is known for using AA guns to obliterate people he is unhappy with, while their families watch. But that's nothing compared to nerve gas in your mouth.

                        I can't wait for the sequel to Team America with Trump and Kim Jong Un.
                        Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 2/28/2017 10:55pm, .

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
                          Well if you want a line by line breakdown, just look at the FiveThirtyEight live commentary: http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog...-of-the-union/

                          See also Politifact's live fact check: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ress-congress/

                          What makes me sad (Sad! ?) is that people buy into any political falsehoods at all in this day and age. Instead of buying into something right away, why don't people look things up on fact check websites first?
                          I know I verified everything line by line with Infowars, Breitbart, and Fox. Politifact, 5:38 and snopes are part of the liberal fake news. Of course a cuck like you would use them to support your flimsy homoerotic conspiracy theories.

                          (in b4 Devil)

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                            Speaking of North Korea, wow.

                            VX IN THE FACE.

                            It's going to be hard to beat this assassination. Is there a better candidate for most horrific political killing? Kim is known for using AA guns to obliterate people he is unhappy with, while their families watch. But that's nothing compared to nerve gas in your mouth.

                            I can't wait for the sequel to Team America with Trump and Kim Jong Un.
                            I'm still partial to the "shot by poisonous umbrella" assassination of USSR-defector Georgi Markov in 1978.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                              You've been promoting him the whole thread.
                              I've been throwing him in your face the whole thread and I'll continue to do so, because your angst pleases me to no end.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                                One is stated income by a known liar that has been found to have giant lies in it and the other is a pretty thorough report of holdings.
                                https://mobile.nytimes.com/2005/10/2...lly-worth.html
                                First of all, income and net worth are not the same thing. You can't even get the terms straight that are necessary to engage in the discussion. Your opinion is meaningless. I won't entertain your ideas for the same reason I don't ask my neighbor's dog for tax planning advice.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X