Where to buy Muay Thai Shorts locally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Muay Thai Shorts locally?

Can you please let me know where do you get high quality muay thai shorts?
    I tried to look online but most the website i found like muaythaisport.com with reasonable prices are sellers from Thailand. I kinda need them urgent and cannot wait for the long delivery time.

you know, a lot of gyms don't let people who haven't had a ring fight wear those. they have to wear some other type of shorts.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

Interesting. My coaches all want people to wear MT shorts instead of basketball shorts. "Just like you wear a Gi when training BJJ, you should wear MT shorts when training MT".

sommod, where is "locally"? I've bought all mine online and as far as I remember they arrived quickly. There is a retail store in my city that stocks fighter gear including MMA and MT shorts.

Comment

Where is locally?
        Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

Originally posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
          you know, a lot of gyms don't let people who haven't had a ring fight wear those. they have to wear some other type of shorts.
          Silly gyms.
          Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

When Omega visited our dojo, he forgot to bring shorts so he bought some sick pink and neon shorts from Big 5. Maybe try there? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post
              When Omega visited our dojo, he forgot to bring shorts so he bought some sick pink and neon shorts from Big 5. Maybe try there? :D
              I tend to try Big 5 first. They're low key but they tend to have the best sales for a chain. When I had to buy wrestling shoes, they were the only place with even somewhat reasonable prices.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X