Has MA ever gotten you laid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has MA ever gotten you laid?

Id say yes. Due to the excercise it gives me and luring naive women into my room for a "weapons demonstration".

:rolleyes:

Nope, in fact it has driven some women away cause they thought I was gonna be the stereotypical wise old man from the Kung Fu movies who claimed to be unstoppable. Though there was a girl in my Wing Chun class who several people thought had the hots for me.

Comment

Hmm.. There's a chick in my Aikido class that I REALLY WANT TO BONE..
      But as yet - no luck.
      video game reviews

Comment

Not yet, not yet. But soon! Milfs abound in kickboxing class... Gonna ask the Milf Hunter for tips! lol
        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Learn his trademark double-handed ass-slap, imo

Comment

I do a high roundhouse, show how to fall, or take someone down and do the 'wait until they turn their back and choke, then let them up' routine and people think I'm a ninja.

In highschool anyway. Its not like it difficult to impress them.

HAI-YAH!

(No I didn't get laid)
            Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Comment

Some romo grabbed my crank in a BJJ class, that's as close as I've gotten, tho.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

Originally posted by chaosexmachina
                Milfs abound in kickboxing class... Gonna ask the Milf Hunter for tips! lol
                It helps if you have your own website, a videocamera, a couple g's to pay them, oh yeah, and that they're whores.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

Originally posted by Ka-Bar
                  Some romo grabbed my crank in a BJJ class, that's as close as I've gotten, tho.
                  wow...so, very, sad...

not much females in BJJ anywhere i guess.
                  Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
                  -Albert Einstein

Comment

Almost, on several ocassions.

Comment

It scares the norms, but I have had offers from guys in MA... and I can't say that their ability with MA didn't make me more attracted to them

Comment

Originally posted by Sharlintier
                        It scares the norms, but I have had offers from guys in MA... and I can't say that their ability with MA didn't make me more attracted to them
                        Offers? *leans forward, interested*

Comment

Yes, all sorts of offers of sex... especially after a good sparring match or a good fight. Something about the fact that I enjoy it.... *shrug*

Comment

Well, I must admit, a good looking gal who can hold her own in a brawl is a pretty big turn-on for me. Maybe my genes want me to breed a warrior-race or something.

P.S. Out of youthful curiousity, did you accept? heh, I had to ask.
                            Last edited by Te(V)plar; 5/14/2004 2:12am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Noodlepower
                              wow...so, very, sad...

not much females in BJJ anywhere i guess.
                              That's why I started aikido, plenty of hot hippy chicks with dreads and open-minded girlfriends

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X