U.S. NO GAS DAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.S. NO GAS DAY

Just got a fax. We are boycotting gas on May 19th here in the U.S. So anyone in the states don't buy gas on May 19th.

lets get these prices lowered!

Is humanly possible not to fart for an entire day!?!? Ah, nevermind...
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

retarded? ok buy gas an pay what $2.05/gallon <thats retarded

Comment

Got a point though, gas prices are going crazy lately. I definitely wish there was something like this we could do that would actually send a message.

And I'm not even American! :p
        Regards,
        CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
        One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
        Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

If we were real bastards, we would just steal the crude from Iraq. A million barrels for each head chopped off.
          One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Re: U.S. NO GAS DAY

Originally posted by Katsu Jin Ken
            Just got a fax. We are boycotting gas on May 19th here in the U.S. So anyone in the states don't buy gas on May 19th.

lets get these prices lowered!
            Call me cynical, but I doubt that it'll work.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

What you need is a no gas eternity.
              "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

No way would a boycott actually lower prices, especially a one day boycott. I think whoever is sending these messages should protest the 60's monk way, by lighting themselves on fire.
                Seriously, most likely grabbing somebodies crotch like that is only going to make your situation much, much worse. Unless the person doing the gullotine has no pants on, then it's okay as long as they bought you dinner first. - Kidnemo

I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings - Max Payne

Comment

Actually we people have been trying to formulat a plan to lower prices. Unforunatly one day without gas isn't possible. So...we have made something reasonable.

If possible tell all your friends not to buy any gas from ESSO and SHELL. Try and get gas at other places. This will drive the prices lower on ESSO and SHELL in an attempt to win costumers back. With that, all the other places will need to lower theirs to keep up. I'm not to sure if I have it right completly...I'm going to try and find the actual post I got this information off of.

Comment

Why not ride your bike or walk? Sure prices will be lowered but what will it matter, we're still pumping shit into the air. You fuckers are leaving my generation with a offically FUCKED enviroment.
                    "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Meteora
                        Why not ride your bike or walk? Sure prices will be lowered but what will it matter, we're still pumping shit into the air. You fuckers are leaving my generation with a offically FUCKED enviroment.
                        Well...a large help would be that we stop using gas as a heating system. We have battery type cars, but do you want to have to stop ever hour, to recharge your car? Not to forget spend to 8000$ a year alone changing the batteries.

But they are trying to get that new fuel that has an exaust of pure H2O out. I can't remember what it's called though.

Comment

It'll never work.

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

some type of electrolysis I think, though I may be terribly mistaken....

Originally posted by ggboxer
                            You know what, the hell with this shit. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

Comment

you know its not the fact that we use cars, its a matter of the number of engines pumping shit into the air. If like 80% of the population just died off, the Earth and remaining wild life/humans would be a lot better off.

Kind of fucked up thinking, but its the truth.
                              "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X