No announcement yet.

U.S. NO GAS DAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm dude. Humans ARE original Earth wildlife. We didn't come here from some other planet and take over.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

There are other stuff on this planet besides us. Personaly...I think it would be a great idea...were you are not allowed to drive. All factories will shut down...EVEYTHING. One day would stop a shit load of tons from going into the air.

Comment

And all in it's entirety off that which humans put into the air doesn't even come close to one solitary volcanic eruption.

Comment

Comment

Look at it long term. We can't see as far because the air isn't as clean. Earth is warming up. Back in the day the reason people could run for so long and so far...is because the air was so much better. Have you ever taken air out of an oxegen tank...notice how easy it is to breath. I'm not saying it used to be like that before....but it was a lot closer to that then it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris.B
              Look at it long term. We can't see as far because the air isn't as clean. Earth is warming up. Back in the day the reason people could run for so long and so far...is because the air was so much better. Have you ever taken air out of an oxegen tank...notice how easy it is to breath. I'm not saying it used to be like that before....but it was a lot closer to that then it is now.
              I don't buy that for a second. If the world is actually heating up as long as scientists have said it has (about 15 years now they've been going on and on about "global warming) then EACH day should be setting a record high record. The hottest year, since we've been recording it which isn't all that long, was in 1998 ... SIX years ago. If the earth is getting warmer, then 1999 should have been hotter than 1998, and 2000 should've been hotter than 1999, 2001 hotter than 2000, and so on, and so on .. but that's plain and simple NOT happening.

Comment

Then why has the northern polar ice cap melted? Because it felt like it?

Originally posted by ggboxer
                You know what, the hell with this shit. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

Comment

Originally posted by Zub-Zub
                  Then why has the northern polar ice cap melted? Because it felt like it?

Ever hear of "Cyclic Weather Patterns" ? How can you prove that in the existance of the earth, that the polar ice caps hadn't melted before? We've only been measuring them for like 30 years now.

Comment

Somedays are hotter then others...but take the worlds hottest day so far...put them under the same condictions...about 200 years ago. That's when you'll see more of a diffrence. The world isn't going to heat up 20 degrees more each day. It's a long term process.

Comment

Originally posted by TaeBo_Master
                      Ummm dude. Humans ARE original Earth wildlife. We didn't come here from some other planet and take over.
                      Bah, you know what I ment.
                      "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

Originally posted by Chris.B
                        Somedays are hotter then others...but take the worlds hottest day so far...put them under the same condictions...about 200 years ago. That's when you'll see more of a diffrence. The world isn't going to heat up 20 degrees more each day. It's a long term process.
                        Those preaching about global warming never said "the earth is getting hotter .. and then a bit cooler, and then hotter" .. they said "Hotter and hotter" .. and that's not true.

NO ONE was recording global temperature 200 years ago.

Comment

may 19 is actually gas filling day. go fill up those SUVs and hummers, gentlemen!

Comment

Nobody was...I'm just saying if we were to go back 200 years ago chances are it would be colder. Then you also need to account for the sun getting hotter too. As the sun ages...it will get hotter...I guess it could be that...but polution does heat the planet up. Nasa is trying to put some polution on Mars to warm up the planet. They then want to put a plant (when it's warm enough)...actually many plants, that should start to make air. The point is they want to put pollution on Mars to try and warm it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mantis
                              If we were real bastards, we would just steal the crude from Iraq. A million barrels for each head chopped off.

Yes. Then when we need another million barrels we chop off another head of one of the prisoners of war we have in custody.

You chop off the head of an american citizen we kill one hundred thousand of your people and maim a million.

We need to become total psychopathic dickheads. The world hates us anyhow. Let's give them a good reason.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X