U.S. NO GAS DAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever played Fallout, Meteora?
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

nope.
      "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

That's an evil game...they don't even tell you when you lose the game. You figure out that you lost...1 month after actually losing.

Comment

What? I don't understand... You sure it's the same game we're thinking about?
          "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

That new type of fuel that expels only water as exhaust? Yeah, that's called Hydrogen Gas.

Electrolysis is one of the many methods for extracting Hydrogen, but so far everything is horribly inefficient. If for no other reason than the simple economics of it (but there are plenty of other reasons, such as the fact that currently switching to Hydrogen would cause MORE pollution. Refer to Scientific American for more details).... Hydrogen engines aren't going to be feasible for at least a decade.
            Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
            "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Until then, get an electric-hybrid! HAHAH!!

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Originally posted by Meteora
                you know its not the fact that we use cars, its a matter of the number of engines pumping shit into the air. If like 80% of the population just died off, the Earth and remaining wild life/humans would be a lot better off.

Kind of fucked up thinking, but its the truth.
                It's soooooooooooo NOT the truth. There's a whole other side to the environmental issue that never makes it into mainstream. Do yourself a favor and watch "Penn & Teller's Bullshit" from time to time ... see how much you get lied to. But in this case, I recommend this book, or this book to getcha started.

Comment

Why not ride your bike or walk? Sure prices will be lowered but what will it matter, we're still pumping shit into the air. You fuckers are leaving my generation with a offically FUCKED enviroment.
                  Your generation? What are you, 5 years old?
                  "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mantis
                    If we were real bastards, we would just steal the crude from Iraq. A million barrels for each head chopped off.
                    HAHA...!!!

ok... how is this different from:

1) Blow the **** out of a country which has oil.
                    2) Place puppet government whom you allow to sell oil to who they choose.
                    3) Bring contractors into the country and charge the government money to reconstruct the country.
                    Now or never.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptShady
                      It's soooooooooooo NOT the truth. There's a whole other side to the environmental issue that never makes it into mainstream. Do yourself a favor and watch "Penn & Teller's Bullshit" from time to time ... see how much you get lied to. But in this case, I recommend this book, or this book to getcha started.

Fuck it I don't want to get in a research battle because it ends no where. Its still in my opinion that we are fucking the planet up.
                      Last edited by Meteora; 5/13/2004 6:31pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by chaosexmachina
                        What? I don't understand... You sure it's the same game we're thinking about?
                        Well I would think that it is very simular to Fallout 2. In the second one...you can actually kill ANY character no matter who they are. So near the start of the game...I start killing everything because I was bored. I eneded up killing people I needed for like important stuff. I didn't actually find out I needed those people...untill a good moth of playing.

Comment

Fuck it I don't want to get in a research battle because it ends no where. Where still in my opinion fucking the planet up.
                          In some areas, maybe. But just think if we had those numbers of people focusing on the REAL problems of the earth, instead of what we're told by a scientist who's trying to fund his salary (e.g. global warming, land fills, logging).

Comment

Originally posted by CaptShady
                            In some areas, maybe. But just think if we had those numbers of people focusing on the REAL problems of the earth, instead of what we're told by a scientist who's trying to fund his salary (e.g. global warming, land fills, logging).
                            I still think there is way too many humans and not enough of the earth original wild life and forest. I went out recently to some of my favorite places to hike and found out some asshole is building a house near one of my favorite land marks.

Granted its only next to the forest but it still loses its speical look and feeling when you can see some fucking douche cleaning his car not 60 yards away from it.

Comment

I still think there is way too many humans and not enough of the earth original wild life and forest. I went out recently to some of my favorite places to hike and found out some asshole is building a house near one of my favorite land marks.

Granted its only next to the forest but it still loses its speical look and feeling when you can see some fucking douche cleaning his car not 60 yards away from it.
                              You won't get an argument from me there.

Comment

i dont see why we cant use alternative engines. Like electromagnetic engines which can basically run forever on little electricity. A Physist friend of mine built on for his sons go kart. The thing isnt super impressive but it beats having to go to the pump everyday.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X